Awards
Starting stats
Age 31
Height 6'0
Weight 163lbs
LBM 130lbs
Body Fat: 20%
Lifting Experience: 2 1/2 years

Pre-LGD Bloodwork Taken July 3rd(day before I started my run)
Total Testosterone: 500
Free Testosterone: 12

Taking 3mg of LGD for week 1 4mg for wwek 2, and 5mg for weeks 3-8.
I will use Dermacrine from BPS as a topical from weeks 3-8. And both weeks of PCT
For PCT I will use 30mg Torem ED for 2 weeks
Not mentioning sources for LGD or Torem, but they're from normal companies you've heard of.
I will eat at a 500kcal surplus from weeks 3-8.

Second bloodwork will be taken at end of cycle

First day of use July 4th 2017

4 weeks stats
[+7lbs]

End stats(post PCT)
[+6 lbs]
Probably 3-4lbs of LBM and 2-3 lbs fat.

2nd Cycle:
+3lbs LBM
+25% strength on most lifts
+4lbs of fat (Having major trouble making my diet just right here)

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
Background
I've been lifting weights in my gym for 2 1/2 years. I go about 3-4x per week.
When I first began I was extremely unhealthy. I was coming off of a hip replacement surgery at age 28. I've had severe arthritis since my teens. I weighed 182lbs with only 124lbs of LBM. So I was 30% body fat. A caliper was used.

The first time I went to the gym, I tried to bench the bar and failed. I had to lean it on the floor and wiggle out from under it. Very embarrassing experience for a 28 year old man who's over 6' tall. Worse, I literally saw a 14-15 year old girl benching 80lbs for reps like 2 days later.

I'm now at 163 lbs and about 20% body fat. My LBM is 130lbs. I've been consistently eating close to my body weight in grams of protein for 2 1/2 years. It's lead to about 10 total pounds of muscle gained. I do work legs.

I know there are plenty of people who will mock me for being 130lbs LBM and using PEDs. I don't really care. I'm 31 years old, and I've been doing this natural for 2 1/2 years, and I'm tired of being weaker than a typical 15 year old boy.
Judge and insult away. There's nothing you could say to me that would hurt as much as looking in a mirror.

Maybe I could have done things more perfectly and had better results. But I see guys pop into my gym who are fatter than I am, eat worse than I do, lift less often and gain more in 3 months than I have in 2 1/2 years.

We'll see if LGD is enough to keep me happy, or if I just go straight to test from here.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you are going to love it.

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
I am now 6 days into the cycle. I can't say I feel any different yet, but I know most people say you only start to really feel different 7-10 days in.

One thing I've learned is to be careful about letting any of the LGD touch your lips. I got a drop on my lower lip twice in the first 4 days, and it's discolored and seems like it's gonna peel. Not sure if it's the LGD or the stuff it's suspended in.

My weight has gone up about 2lbs despite not changing my diet, so I'm starting to gain the standard 3-4lbs of water. I expect I'll be feeling its effects soon. I'll start eating to a 300kcal surplus for week 2 and then bump up to a 500kcal surplus from weeks 3-8.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
And what is lgd? The magic pill? You're mindset is wrong especially for a 31 years old man . If you don't struggle if you don't eat more than you can , if you're not going to pass out at the gym , then no drug gonna give you what you want . No pain no gain bro . And one last note you're not weak you're just lazy and scared to push you're self . Even your choice on the drugs makes you look scared.
It's all wrong even the first day at the gym you're not supposed to bench press

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
And what is lgd? The magic pill? You're mindset is wrong especially for a 31 years old man . If you don't struggle if you don't eat more than you can , if you're not going to pass out at the gym , then no drug gonna give you what you want .
Time will tell. I've tried and failed for 2 1/2 years. I see other men who put in less effort, for far less time, with a much worse diet and routine, and they put on way more size than me.

If I put on even 6lbs in this 8 week run, that's over a year's worth of progress for me. "Try harder" is what I tried for 2 1/2 years. And I'm below average after all of that. The first day you stepped into the gym you were probably stronger than I am after lifting for over 2 years.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
It's all about nutrition brother do you count calories ?
Also have you done blood work ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why are you using such low doses of LGD? Common dosage is 8-12mg, and some go up to 16 and 20.

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
It's all about nutrition brother do you count calories ?
Also have you done blood work ?
I literally listed this in the OP. Both of these things.

I've tried bulking four different times. The first time(over two years ago) I will admit was dirty. The next was a lot better. The last two have been very clean. 300kcals over(2500 total). About an equal split of protein, carbs, and fat. Most of my food throughout the day is meat, with some complex carbs thrown in. Virtually no junk.

Each bulk I've gained 3/4 fat and 1/4 muscle. Making it drastically cleaner didn't really help. Then I have to diet all of the fat away. And during that time I gain no muscle at all. I'm sick of it.

Why are you using such low doses of LGD? Common dosage is 8-12mg, and some go up to 16 and 20.
5mg is far and away the most common dose. 10mg is second most common. From the logs I've seen, standard retained gains on 5mg is 7lbs and on 10mg it's 9lbs. And suppression is a lot stronger on 10 than 5. I may try 10, but it will be later down the line. Run #1 will be 5mg, it's liquid so I'm not stuck with 10mg pills and can dose however I want to.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I literally listed this in the OP. Both of these things.

I've tried bulking four different times. The first time(over two years ago) I will admit was dirty. The next was a lot better. The last two have been very clean. 300kcals over(2500 total). About an equal split of protein, carbs, and fat. Most of my food throughout the day is meat, with some complex carbs thrown in. Virtually no junk.

Each bulk I've gained 3/4 fat and 1/4 muscle. Making it drastically cleaner didn't really help. Then I have to diet all of the fat away. And during that time I gain no muscle at all. I'm sick of it.

5mg is far and away the most common dose. 10mg is second most common. From the logs I've seen, standard retained gains on 5mg is 7lbs and on 10mg it's 9lbs. And suppression is a lot stronger on 10 than 5. I may try 10, but it will be later down the line. Run #1 will be 5mg, it's liquid so I'm not stuck with 10mg pills and can dose however I want to.
I have not seen a single log where anyone ran LGD at a 5mg dosage. Definitely not 3mg.
That's fine if you want to stay on the conservative side, I'm just saying it's unusually low compared to anything else I've seen.

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
I'm now 10 days into the run, and I can say I am definitely feeling it. My recovery time is a lot better for one thing. I'm up 4lbs now, but that's mostly just water because I'm now eating at a 300kcal surplus. I've stepped up my dose to 4mg as well.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
If you use trest up the lgd dosage to 8mg . Do you see any strength gains ? Lets us know how it will be I'm interested in trest too

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
Another two weeks passed and it's been pretty amazing so far. It's been about a month since I started and I'm up 7lbs so far, of which I assume 3 or so is water(that's the norm). I've gained more strength on my lifts in the last month than I usually do in six months. It's making a huge difference. In 2 1/2 years I added about 1 1/2" on my arms, which have already bumped up by .3"(which is about 6 months worth of gains for me as well).

To be honest, I've faltered on my diet. A lot of days I barely eat over maintenance. I think I would have gained more if I'd been eating more. I'm only eating a 500k surplus about 4 times a week. The other 3 days I've been eating no more than 200 over and I've eaten under a few times.

I don't know if it's the LGD, the stuff its suspended in, or something else, but I've been getting some heartburn and I just don't feel like bulking on some days.

I heal super fast on LGD. Usually when I squat, I have DOMS for at least 3 days really bad and usually some lingering stiffness for almost a week. With the LGD I get one milder day of DOMs, and then two days of very slight stiffness.

My joints are pretty crappy as it is. On LGD they're not actually worse which is good. I was afraid they'd get creakier on me, but they're really pretty normal ATM.

I don't know what my test levels are, but I'm not feeling suppressed. I know some people never feel bad on LGD. I've been using Dermacrine since the start of week 3. I don't know if that's why I feel better or not.

I know I'll lose some weight after I come off, but at this moment in time it looks like LGD is helping me to gain about six months of progress in a month's time. I'm an unusual case, so I wouldn't expect this for men in good shape. I think LGD may actually work even better for skinny fat people like me. So far it looks like I'm gaining an almost normal amount of muscle on LGD which is shocking. And I'm even fat right now. Over 20% body fat and it's still working this well. I don't seem to be visibly fatter so I think this is mostly water and muscle gain.

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
Week 5 is complete. I gained close to another pound. It flared my acne, which is getting better now. I guess I'm adapting to it. I'm going to get some bloodwork the week before I stop using it. I still feel fine, no real feelings of suppression. My sex drive seems to be falling. The only side I've noticed so far. My balls still seem to be normal sized so I'd guess my test levels aren't too bad for now.

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
Bumping with updates
I finished out this cycle after 9 weeks up about 9 lbs total(including water bloat). I dropped back down to +6 lbs about 2 weeks after stopping the LGD. I'd say I gained about 3-4 lbs of LBM and 2-3 lbs of fat.

I also had bloodwork done while on cycle(though I didn't do it after). My test was under 200, so my test levels were low despite using Dermacrine but it didn't make me feel bad. I was only slightly lethargic.

I ran LGD again in Winter of 2018. I only used 3mg this time as the Viking Pharm clinical studies seem to indicate that anything over 2.5mg has seriously diminishing returns. I ate like complete garbage this time. Went from 21% body fat to 22.5% body fat. After losing the fat, it seems I gained about 3 lbs of LBM. Between the two LGD runs I added .7" on my arms and about 6 lbs of LBM in 15 weeks total. That's more than I normally gain in a natural year, so I'm satisfied.

I'm planning a 3rd LGD run in August of this year.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never seen a dose of only 3mg. I'm wondering how much this could just be placebo effect helping you out.

I'm just curious but if you haven't used anything else before why do you keep going back to lgd? Why don't you try something else? Or at least add something else in for the next one, even along with the dermacrine if you want to keep that.

Urkel2Merkel

Urkel2Merkel

Awards
I've never seen a dose of only 3mg. I'm wondering how much this could just be placebo effect helping you out.

I'm just curious but if you haven't used anything else before why do you keep going back to lgd? Why don't you try something else? Or at least add something else in for the next one, even along with the dermacrine if you want to keep that.
There are some logs on reddit in the PED section of other people using 3mg. It's considered to be about 4/5 as potent as running a cycle at 10mg, just with less suppression. But this also assumes you're using full strength LGD. I bought powder raws, and mixed my own. A lot of the places selling it in liquid form underdose it. I got my powder straight from a Chinese company that makes it, and someone else tested the same batch I bought and it came back over 98%. So my 3mg run might be more like "5-6mg" for a lot of people who got ripped off from the vast majority of sarm sellers.

Anyway, I have no real reason to try anything else. I'm still too fat to use testosterone(about 20% body fat), and I'm concerned about losing my hair. I don't know where to get legitimate anavar, and almost every other steroid causes hair loss. Among sarms, rad 140 is the only other one that's comparable to LGD, and it's not really any better, just different.

I stopped using Dermacrine. They stopped making it two years ago, and it became super expensive. I just skipped it last time, and I felt 100% the same. Maybe it helps more when you take bigger doses like 10+ mg. But on 3mg I don't think there's any need for Dermacrine.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the human studies, they used fantastically minuscule doses which still seemed to have some effect.

Don't be scared to bump it up to 10mg, either. This ain't m-sten, LGD suppression on average takes pretty large doses for weeks. Just my thoughts.