8 week PCT feeling awesome

Spookybro

Awards
Ended a 16 week test E cycle in Oct

I'm a 4 weeks into pct and feel amazing and all my lifts are the same and ice lost a crap load of body fat. Its crazy. Muscle is staying on and I'm even adding muscle.

I started aromasin for 10 days 2 weeks after my last shot (it boosts test levels when taken for 10 days at 25mg). I also started 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva 2 weeks after as well and am running 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 8 weeks. This is turning out great so far.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been using hcg alongside 100mg test for the lastmonth and a half. I feel completely fine and normal on hcg only, so my balls are producing adequate amount.
Actually been on hcg only in the beginning and felt fine. Said what the hell and added 100mg test later.

Stopped test injections last week and will stop hcg on friday.

In theory i shouldnt need anything as my balls are up to the full potential as they have been active for the past 6 weeks.

But i will still run some clomid and aromasin just to be sure.

The fact that i feel completely fine and actually good on hcg only makes me optimistic, now i only have the pituitary to get up and running.

I also heard that elevated igf 1 helps hpta recovery so running mk677 too.

We will see how it goes. Last time i tried to come off was terrible. Borderline need to be institutionalized. Crazy paranoia and panic attacks. But without hcg prior to that.
But a shot of hcg made me feel normal in a matter of hours.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So u weren’t off? Lol, 100mg of test is still on.... your just cruising. I would’ve though u were just taking clomid nolva and HCG with no test. Your probably wasting nolva clomid and HCG if your still giving your body enanthate shots. Don’t you think? Those 3 compounds are suppose to give your nuts just enough of a kick in the balls to start going on their own again. That testosterone is gonna make them not wanna produce their own cuz they don’t need to. Atleast that’s what I had though?
You are right, that is why you use

1) hcg to keep balls from atrophying or kickstarting them back into action. You can use any androgen alongside as the hcg bypasses hpta axis and keeps your natural production going

2)clomid to stimulate lh production from pituitary which then stimulates testosterone productio from your already fully-functioning testicles due to the fact that they have been producing your normal amount of testosterone because they have been stimulated by hcg, which works exactly as lh

edit: just to clarify. You DONT use hcg while using serms as it is suppressive just like testosterone.

Last edited:

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm a 4 weeks into pct and feel amazing and all my lifts are the same and ice lost a crap load of body fat. Its crazy. Muscle is staying on and I'm even adding muscle.

I started aromasin for 10 days 2 weeks after my last shot (it boosts test levels when taken for 10 days at 25mg). I also started 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva 2 weeks after as well and am running 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 8 weeks. This is turning out great so far.
It’s been 4 weeks my friend. Tell me when it’s been 12. All good things must come to an end.. I’m sorry

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I see your still on 100mg of test?? Hmm..

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

No blood work?

Spookybro

Awards
I'll be taking bloods 2 weeks after my 8 weeks pct. But I ran into a problem LOL I'm about to make a thread on it. It's a weird issue that arose

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be taking bloods 2 weeks after my 8 weeks pct. But I ran into a problem LOL I'm about to make a thread on it. It's a weird issue that arose
lemme guess with all the serms and ai you crashed ? way too much **** imo

Reactions: Nac