Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It really is sad.. Such great products!!
i inject my weekly dose of trt on saturdays...i really like to use 2-3 pumps of ALPHA FOUR wednesday, thursday and friday---really enhances my measly 100mg of test cyp....and it really lasts a long time--big bang for the buck, imo.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sad day for us all

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s the final day!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob . 11 going to be restocked or was that final run ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob . 11 going to be restocked or was that final run ?
perfect timing - after over 4 months of delays caused by equipment issues at the lab (waiting on parts) - we're expected to receive a batch of 11 tomorrow (overnighting from the lab today). this round of material will be used for XI-KT, but the next round is expected in about 10 days, that will be used to make Ultra Eleven.

Also, the epiandro we've been waiting to clear customs for a couple months also cleared and Ultra Epi should be restocked shortly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
perfect timing - after over 4 months of delays caused by equipment issues at the lab (waiting on parts) - we're expected to receive a batch of 11 tomorrow (overnighting from the lab today). this round of material will be used for XI-KT, but the next round is expected in about 10 days, that will be used to make Ultra Eleven.

Also, the epiandro we've been waiting to clear customs for a couple months also cleared and Ultra Epi should be restocked shortly.
this is great news!!!