7th day on cycle #2 check in

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
Well, 3rd pin tonight, 7th day and again maybe a placebo mind affect but I feel different and my work outs are as intense as a methed out hobo preaching world end in a truck stop bathroom, I feel absolutely amazing, best I’ve felt my whole life, no sides as of yet, my diet has been on spot, 3200-4000 cal a day clean, 200 gm protein, I’m supplementing with a weight gainer at half rate to just top my daily macros up, a multivitamin and my pre work out drink half hour before work out, one major thing I’ve noticed, after a workout I’m screaming off day tomorrow and intend on doing weighted stretches and cardio but I feel like I rested 3 days when I wake up and ready to hit it hard again, thinking I’d better dummy up and do a rest day to prevent injury, other then that here are my stats and selfies for this check in, please feel free to offer advise and what not, I’m 40 and have never been in better shape in my life, stay thirsty my friends

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
Well, 3rd pin tonight, 7th day and again maybe a placebo mind affect but I feel different and my work outs are as intense as a methed out hobo preaching world end in a truck stop bathroom, I feel absolutely amazing, best I’ve felt my whole life, no sides as of yet, my diet has been on spot, 3200-4000 cal a day clean, 200 gm protein, I’m supplementing with a weight gainer at half rate to just top my daily macros up, a multivitamin and my pre work out drink half hour before work out, one major thing I’ve noticed, after a workout I’m screaming off day tomorrow and intend on doing weighted stretches and cardio but I feel like I rested 3 days when I wake up and ready to hit it hard again, thinking I’d better dummy up and do a rest day to prevent injury, other then that here are my stats and selfies for this check in, please feel free to offer advise and what not, I’m 40 and have never been in better shape in my life, stay thirsty my friends
IMG_3270.JPG