72 HOURS ONLY! NEW SUPPLEMENT LAUNCH SPECIAL! 40% OFF!!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

72 HOURS ONLY
TAKE 40% OFF
use code: CORTICOMBAT40

Dieting hard? Training harder? Still not losing fat?

There’s a culprit and its killing your results. Its name is cortisol.

It’s your stress hormone, and when it’s left unchecked it causes your body to store unwanted fat and even starts to break down your muscles - the complete...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
40% off intro sale! Don’t want to miss out. Combat cortisol and keep your training at peak levels!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The benefits of reducing cortisol on cycle or post cycle include improved fat loss, reduced fatigued/improved energy levels, optimal lean muscle mass support, improved endurance, restoring adrenal function and sensitivity, and can greatly help reduce inflammation and soreness.

We suggest running a cortisol blocker particularly during the Post Cycle Therapy phase following a ph cycle as this is when the user's stress hormones tend to increase as a response to the ph compounds no longer being active in the user's body.

By using a cortisol blocker during the PCT, the user helps accelerate the recovery process and aids their body in optimizing the percentage of the results in which they are able to retain when coming off of their cycle. A cortisol blocker ultimately helps reduce muscle catabolism (muscle loss) while preventing your body from gaining back fat when coming off of a prohormone or anabolic cycle.

The price on this is ridiculous and you know you will run cycles at some point if you are not on one now. So I would definitely grab a couple of bottles.

kid amnesiac

Awards
I usually don’t like these strong launches & I don’t love a lot of the products from this brand but doesn’t this look good? Basically same as reduce xt plus a bunch of other goodies. May grab a couple.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually don’t like these strong launches & I don’t love a lot of the products from this brand but doesn’t this look good? Basically same as reduce xt plus a bunch of other goodies. May grab a couple.
Yeah it’s fully disclosed and at 40% off it’s a really good deal! The 40% off launch sales are the best time to stock up on these new products.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this awesome deal guys! Great product!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Aren’t a lot of these ingredients underdosed? Not trying to bash the product. Just have seen some products with a lot bigger doses on most of these ingredients

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren’t a lot of these ingredients underdosed? Not trying to bash the product. Just have seen some products with a lot bigger doses on most of these ingredients
Not really. There’s 90 capsules so triple all the doses for a daily dose. For example-reduce xt (which is very effective and one of my favorite products) is 90 caps but 50mg combined for the 7-alpha and 7-beta per cap. For simplicity we can say that’s 25mg per compound per capsule. This product has 33mg for each compound at one cap which puts it above reduce xt for just that single ingredient. At 40% off and all the other goodies this is a no brainer imo.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last day to take advantage of this deal, 40% OFF! Make your move now.

giphy.gif

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty legit... so picked up one to give it a run

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote