700 test/300 dbol 12 week

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
Normal TRT dose is 200mg/week.
Started at 700 test cyp/week (100 ed) on 8/24.
Added 25 mg of injectable Dbol on 9/1.

6'3" 236 starting weight. 18%bf
242 weight as of today 9/8

Full body eod (30 sets total per workout)
Legs focus on Fridays.
Medium intensity cardio twice a week for 30 min.

32-3400 cals a day. 280 carbs/ 360 protein/ 71 fat

I'll keep you updated. Pumps are definitely noticeable after adding Dbol. Feels like an insane burn when I get some of my pumps. Its a little uncomfortable at some points. Will be taking 50mg oral Dbol starting on Friday for days I lift and keep 25mg injectable on days I don't.

First time posting so apologies for any improper etiquette. Thanks.

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
Not a hot thread understandably. Update time though just in case someone's bored and feels like chiming in.
First day of 50 mg oral Dbol/day. Previous 12 days have been 25mg injectable/day I have not experienced ANY strength gains. Starting to question the quality of my gear. Had a scratch off on box that checked out on the pharm website.
Maybe I'm being too impatient 🤷‍♂️ I just figured by now I would have seen a slight increase in strength

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a hot thread understandably. Update time though just in case someone's bored and feels like chiming in.
First day of 50 mg oral Dbol/day. Previous 12 days have been 25mg injectable/day I have not experienced ANY strength gains. Starting to question the quality of my gear. Had a scratch off on box that checked out on the pharm website.
Maybe I'm being too impatient 🤷‍♂️ I just figured by now I would have seen a slight increase in strength
People are watching...

How's your weight (change)?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take 1mg of Anastrozol on Wed and .5mg on Saturday.
No SERM
I recommend picking up a SERM. You'll need it eventually anyway, unless you're on TRT.
I personally recommend Nolvadex. It works pretty well as an emergency gyno treatment, also.

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
I recommend picking up a SERM. You'll need it eventually anyway, unless you're on TRT.
I personally recommend Nolvadex. It works pretty well as an emergency gyno treatment, also.
I'm normally on a 175-180 TRT dose. Thank you for the comment. I'll keep ya updated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm watching, I would have started with 400 or so and waited till I stalled on progress then added more test to 700 and saved the dbol for the end to kick things up another notch. Now when you stop the dbol it's basically making your cycle weaker at a time where you needed it to be stronger. But I'm not against what your doing either. Everyone got there own way to do things. I'm also surprised your gaining on 3200ish calories.

I'm 5'9 195lbs and 3200 is my maintenance calories

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Injectable dbol is a little weaker then the oral, 25 isint much so I would expect to see it jump up soon now that your on 50. If you took the shot of dbol a hour or 2 pre workout it should be peaking during the workout and giving some noticable strength.

Just a fyi, injectable dbol is usually suspended in a shitty synthetic carrier oil, if you start feeling crappy it's probably systemic inflammation and you should drop it.

If it's in mct oil you will be good to go

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
I'm watching, I would have started with 400 or so and waited till I stalled on progress then added more test to 700 and saved the dbol for the end to kick things up another notch. Now when you stop the dbol it's basically making your cycle weaker at a time where you needed it to be stronger. But I'm not against what your doing either. Everyone got there own way to do things. I'm also surprised your gaining on 3200ish calories.

I'm 5'9 195lbs and 3200 is my maintenance calories
I've heard both sides of the argument for a "kick starter" at the beginning and a "push" for the end. Im still in my experimental phase to be honest.

As far as the calories, I've been finding it harder than hell to get to 3500+ cals eating whole foods. I hit my 3200 by eating proper but anymore and im needing to eat some snickers or cereal. I want to gain but not look like ****. Im trying to hold on to what I can gain and was hoping the whole foods would help me retain my gains.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard both sides of the argument for a "kick starter" at the beginning and a "push" for the end. Im still in my experimental phase to be honest.

As far as the calories, I've been finding it harder than hell to get to 3500+ cals eating whole foods. I hit my 3200 by eating proper but anymore and im needing to eat some snickers or cereal. I want to gain but not look like ****. Im trying to hold on to what I can gain and was hoping the whole foods would help me retain my gains.
Last year I had about 6 weeks to gain as much weight and strength as possible and I was eating about 4,000 to 4,200 calories a day. But everything over 3000 was junk, Pizza, Chinese food, protein shakes with ice cream in it anything I could to hit those numbers and while I got super strong I got super fat so I feel your pain. Even at maintenance I eat somewhere between 2500 and 2800 from good food and the remainder is whatever I want lol.

One thing I found that's very helpful is if you can start your morning off with a big shake, protein powder, bananas and peanut butter and I use fairlife milk because it's hiring protein and lactose free and I can get about 100 g of protein and a thousand calories and drink it in 2 minutes and it makes the rest of the day pretty easy to get the remaining calories from whole foods. I swapped out some of the sweets for peanut butter and jelly on Dave's killer bread and even though I wouldn't call that healthy I find it a good alternative to junk food and satisfying that sweet tooth

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last year I had about 6 weeks to gain as much weight and strength as possible and I was eating about 4,000 to 4,200 calories a day. But everything over 3000 was junk, Pizza, Chinese food, protein shakes with ice cream in it anything I could to hit those numbers and while I got super strong I got super fat so I feel your pain. Even at maintenance I eat somewhere between 2500 and 2800 from good food and the remainder is whatever I want lol.

One thing I found that's very helpful is if you can start your morning off with a big shake, protein powder, bananas and peanut butter and I use fairlife milk because it's hiring protein and lactose free and I can get about 100 g of protein and a thousand calories and drink it in 2 minutes and it makes the rest of the day pretty easy to get the remaining calories from whole foods. I swapped out some of the sweets for peanut butter and jelly on Dave's killer bread and even though I wouldn't call that healthy I find it a good alternative to junk food and satisfying that sweet tooth
You were also trying to gain as much weight as you could in that time, so you were (correctly) overeating. You probably only needed something like 3,600-3,700 to grow, but eating over that allowed you to gain additional fat faster.

The size of the surplus is the bigger dictator of how lean the gains are (and how fast the scale might climb).

Also, hormonal signaling of the food. Eating x calories with 1.5x bodyweight in grams of protein is far more thermogenic than eating the same calories in carbs, and simpler carbs absorb more fully calorically and dump more insulin.

OP, you try dropping a bit of meat for some white rice of similar calories and you will be netting a lot more actual energy for less satiety.
Blending things also can be big. Blend your oats into a shake. Instead of eating fruit, blend it into a smoothie. Use less filling veggies. You can even blend greens into a shake.

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
You were also trying to gain as much weight as you could in that time, so you were (correctly) overeating. You probably only needed something like 3,600-3,700 to grow, but eating over that allowed you to gain additional fat faster.

The size of the surplus is the bigger dictator of how lean the gains are (and how fast the scale might climb).

Also, hormonal signaling of the food. Eating x calories with 1.5x bodyweight in grams of protein is far more thermogenic than eating the same calories in carbs, and simpler carbs absorb more fully calorically and dump more insulin.

OP, you try dropping a bit of meat for some white rice of similar calories and you will be netting a lot more actual energy for less satiety.
Blending things also can be big. Blend your oats into a shake. Instead of eating fruit, blend it into a smoothie. Use less filling veggies. You can even blend greens into a shake.
I bought a Ninja this past weekend. LOL
I got it to make my own shakes from scratch. I like the idea of the triple nbanger shake to start the day. The huge calorie surge in the AM to set the day could work well. Thanks for the advice guys.

Definite difference in "feel good" affect between the oral and the injectable Dbol. Day 17 and finally feeling the mood enhancing of the compounds. Switched to T sust yesterday
I regret not doing only the T for a first cycle so that I could have differentiated between what compound is doing what if that makes any sense.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bought a Ninja this past weekend. LOL
I got it to make my own shakes from scratch. I like the idea of the triple nbanger shake to start the day. The huge calorie surge in the AM to set the day could work well. Thanks for the advice guys.

Definite difference in "feel good" affect between the oral and the injectable Dbol. Day 17 and finally feeling the mood enhancing of the compounds. Switched to T sust yesterday
I regret not doing only the T for a first cycle so that I could have differentiated between what compound is doing what if that makes any sense.
The big boy shake to start the day is gold. I used it over a decade ago to go from 165 to 193 naturally combined with 3x/wk full body training.

Eric Lilliebridge said that’s how he always started the day; you can’t wait until you are hungry. You have to get on it, and a big sweet shake is the easiest way to get ahead of your needs. Oats, bananas, different milks, protein powders, peanut butter or olive/avocado oil, actual avocado, frozen berries, honey. Lots of ways to dial the calories and protein exactly how you like with clean food sources.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Correct, weight gain was definitely the number one factor there, and funny enough when I dieted it back down to my original weight I looked way better than I did before. That shitty bulk and cut set me up for a lot of progress in the following months. I know everybody seems to be big on this main gain strategy nowadays and I've actually spent a lot of time over the past year doing that myself. But I definitely think there's a huge benefit to pushing your weight High getting as strong as you can and then dieting back down. In the future I just wouldn't try to push it as fast and take a much longer period Of time to gain that weight. Which is kind of what I'm aiming for this winter

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injectable dbol is a little weaker then the oral, 25 isint much so I would expect to see it jump up soon now that your on 50.
Most things injectable are stronger, not always. What makes you think dbol is weaker injected? Just curious

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most things injectable are stronger, not always. What makes you think dbol is weaker injected? Just curious
I wouldn't say most things, injectable sarms seem to be stronger, injectable winstrol seems to be stronger, injectable dbol and injectable superdrol seem to be slightly weaker then the orals. I'm going on personal experience with some of these and just user feedback from other people. If the injectable versions were always stronger then people who inject would always opt for the Injectable versions. There's also some miner difference in the drugs effects when it's injected vs taken orally. People report less bloating on injectable dbol which could lead to them thinking it's weaker. But the bloat and or glycogen/mineral storage is what brings on the size so fast.

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
I wouldn't say most things, injectable sarms seem to be stronger, injectable winstrol seems to be stronger, injectable dbol and injectable superdrol seem to be slightly weaker then the orals. I'm going on personal experience with some of these and just user feedback from other people. If the injectable versions were always stronger then people who inject would always opt for the Injectable versions. There's also some miner difference in the drugs effects when it's injected vs taken orally. People report less bloating on injectable dbol which could lead to them thinking it's weaker. But the bloat and or glycogen/mineral storage is what brings on the size so fast.
There was an immediate difference as soon as I took the oral on Thursday. I had been waiting for the "feel good" affect as soon as I started injecting the dbol and it just never came. I started taking the oral dbol and i could feel it by the time I lied down. I'll keep logging as I go along to share my experiences.
I've gone through some logs and for whatever reason the topic goes sideways a lot of the times. I'll do my best to stay on track. Lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
In for this

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
Update time
So today was day 8 or 9 of taking oral Dbol 50mg/day (25x2) and finally noticed a considerable jump in strength. I track my workouts pretty closely and I added 5-10 on a few different lifts and almost met my rep count on all 5 sets. I was happier than hell as I've been stuck for a while at a volume plateau.
The "feel good" feeling has been great. I've never gotten it like some guys have while in TRT. Its very enjoyable for sure. Im much happier and positive about things. Up to 242.4 lbs.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Update time
So today was day 8 or 9 of taking oral Dbol 50mg/day (25x2) and finally noticed a considerable jump in strength. I track my workouts pretty closely and I added 5-10 on a few different lifts and almost met my rep count on all 5 sets. I was happier than hell as I've been stuck for a while at a volume plateau.
The "feel good" feeling has been great. I've never gotten it like some guys have while in TRT. Its very enjoyable for sure. Im much happier and positive about things. Up to 242.4 lbs.
Any estrogen related sides with the addition of dbol?

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
Any estrogen related sides with the addition of dbol?
None so far. Im a bit more bloated than I'd like to be. But bloating was expected. I've been taking 2mg week of Arimidex. I Think I'm going to cut back to 1mg. I've never had estrogen issues, like ever. So while I was being preemptive at 2mg, I'm going to 1mg and going to monitor the situation.

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
Update time

It’s been a couple of weeks since my last update and the strength gains are insane if I’m being honest.
I’m a diabetic and my pancreas has worked the last year and a half. It unknowingly shut off insulin production at the beginning of the cycle and that was why it made weight gain so hard (no nutrition partitioning). A normal person wanting to take PEDs can take insulin for direct nutrition partitioning.
Type 1 diabetec doesn’t necessarily have that luxury.
I’m finally up to 248 in the last week (+ 9lbs) since I resumed taking my daily insulin. The next three weeks should really take off. Hope I explained the insulin/diabetes dynamic well enough.

I have had almost zero aromatization/estrogen issues. Historically I don’t aromatize much.

Lactic acid burn when I get a pump is very uncomfortable. Lol Especially in my lats and biceps.
I have 18 days left on Dbol. I am considering running 6 weeks of Anadrol at 50mg/day since the Dbol cycle was “stunted” by the pancreas BS.

Thanks for reading guys. I WILL post b4, timeline, and after pictures at the end of cycle