7-Oxo and DMSO

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright, so I've known about DMSO for years and never really looked at it at all. I'm a little embarrassed I never even thought about it before. I've been running roughly 1 gram of 11-oxo for about 6 weeks along with 3,5 Diiodothyronine that I ramped at 600, 900, 1200, 900, 600, 300 mg. over these 6 weeks. I'm planning on using Alphamax, 50 additional mg. of forskolin (the alphamax already has 50 mg/day), DAA, Nolvadex and 7-oxo for the next 4 weeks and probably will continue everything other than the nolva out for an additional 2-4 weeks after that. I've lost about 12 pounds in the past 6 weeks and figure I may lose 1-2 more before the end of the cycle on Thursday, given the way the weight started falling off over the last week.

I've got about 30 grams of 7-oxo in bulk powder and I was going to cap it and take somewhere around a gram a day, broken into 3 doses. Then I started looking at transdermal carriers and DMSO.

So here is my problem - funds are tight and I have a $25 gift card for Amazon. They don't carry any transdermal carriers of course, but they do have DMSO cheap. It appears I could dissolve the 7-oxo in DMSO and have a reasonable delivery system, and could cut my dose to a DMSO transdermal dose of 200-300 mg/day. I know 200 mg/day in a good transdermal is sufficient, but I'm not sure about in just DMSO.

So, what do you guys think about using DMSO-only as a transdermal? Are there any other items I can get on Amazon that might be good to mix with it? I can't find IPM, Oleic Acid, of D-Limonene on Amazon - but I don't mind being a bit of a mad chemist. Again, the funds are just short and I'm trying to use my $25 gift card for this.

I'm assuming with 7-oxo and DMSO only, all I'd have to do is dissolve the chemical in the DMSO and stir it up? Would I need to, or should I heat it?

I wish Iron Legion sold Salvo on amazon, haha. Or Phlogel. DMSO seems to be my best option given the cash issues.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As popular as this thread is, I have to bring it back up. I have begun mixing my 7-Oxo in a mixture of roughly 50% Isopropyl Alcohol (91%), 25% Horseman's Dream Liniment (This contains Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Allantoin, Aloe Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Camphor Oil White, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isoproyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate-80, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Ultrez-10 Powder) and 25% DMSO.

It looked like everything went into solution, and then a couple hours later I noticed much of the powder had settled at the bottom of the bottle. So today I put it into a glass container, and placed it in a pan with boiling water (it was not quite boiling) and stirred. It became almost completely clear, with maybe a slight yellow tint. It was perfect! So I put it back in the bottle and it sat on my desk for about 2 hours - and was still perfect. Then, I went out for about 2 hours and when I came back it was all cloudy. There is very little sediment on the bottom now, but it is definitely jelly-like and gunk filled.

Does anyone have any experience with homebrew transdermals and powders not quite dissolving, or dissolving and then coming out of the solution? I'm thinking it may take a couple times heating and mixing, since it seems much better this time around...but I'm not sure....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have an ask around in the anabolics department... DMSO should work if u can get the product to remain in solution.
may be a few old scholl bbers who will be able to help with this

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks xR1pp3Rx, I will give that a try later today when I have time to post. I re-heated last night and now I'm getting some crystals that settle at the bottom...it is hard to tell if they are crystals or gel - but I can shake it and they become suspended so that is improvement. I am going to reheat it again today and see if it continues to improve. I'm thinking I'm heating it until it looks good, but not long enough to finish the process...