7-keto and Invictus (B-AET)

Athenry

Awards
I'm considering these two while cutting in the near future and just wanted to ask you guys for a bit more info.

From all I've read, both of these are fairly weak, not harsh on the body, and overall safe but mildly effective.

Is there anything to be concerned about regarding heart/liver/general health with these?

For 7-Keto, is transdermal or oral the better option?

For the record I'm on TRT, although many say a base is unnecessary with these two.

Any help or info would be appreciated. Cheers!

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know much about invictus, but 7-keto with good diet and exercise helped with fat loss. I just started transdermal again at 100mg ed. It has poor oral bioavailability so transdermal is the way to go. Although the parent hormone is DHEA, 7-keto does not convert to any steroid hormones and actually may have positive effects on cholesterol.

I'm on TRT as well. Last time I ran it I wasn't so I'm excited to see how it goes with that and a small deficit.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patrick Arnold has a transdermal that is both combined into one called 7 spray

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think either have much or any effect on steroid hormones. A “base” probably won’t make any difference. From what I recall, 7 keto has an extremely short half life, like an hour, so I’d probably go transdermal as that can usually give a longer release of the ingredient.

kira1357

Awards
I'm considering these two while cutting in the near future and just wanted to ask you guys for a bit more info.

From all I've read, both of these are fairly weak, not harsh on the body, and overall safe but mildly effective.

Is there anything to be concerned about regarding heart/liver/general health with these?

For 7-Keto, is transdermal or oral the better option?

For the record I'm on TRT, although many say a base is unnecessary with these two.

Any help or info would be appreciated. Cheers!
Your understanding is correct. Neither of them are suppressive so no need to add anything to them. You'll want 7-keto in transdermal form (Patrick Arnold's or VII KT) , the oral bioavailability and half life of 7-keto is terrible. And btw if you're already on trt I would consider adding a cardiovascular health supplement to your staples anyway, like one of SNS's.