7 Alpha Ace

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hell, you could run trest for 10-12 weeks if you like. But I think you'll probably get the most of it by week 8 in a blast. If you look around here there are guys that have cruised on trest ace for months....I know with the IM version but i believe TD as well. But they are the same drug, just different ways of application. Tons of logs and drug pages - use the search feature.

Trest is MENT. Trest ace has the acetate esther attached to allow a chance for more steady blood levels but still have a quick effect. Trest is NOT methylated. Methyls are the 17-a steroids with the alkyl group. Trest is a 7a-methyl-19. But I see where you got that from. Biggest problem usually seen with trest is estrogen issues and not liver stress. Should be a good combo for you just be sure to have all those support supps on hand on day 1.
Is Trest also the same as Trest Ace? I purchase the PRE brand. Just purchased all the support compounds for my run. Caber capsules, Nolva Serm, and already have on hand Arimidex. Think I should run the Nolva from day 1 as a precaution or only if I have gyno type issues? Also, if high estrogen flares up do you bust out both the AI and Serm?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest ace is still trest. trest with no ester attached has a half life of about 30-40 mins so its not a very suitable hormone on its own. when esters are attached it changes the half life. ace is a short ester that probably makes the half life closer to 12 hrs. this is good for TD dosing once per day if you would like. If you are like most people u will feel the estrogen issues with in a few days. typically my nipples will start to itch like crazy until i get an AI started. from there i would just stay on top of it. I doubt i would run the serm and an ai .. you dont really want to crash your estrogen.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

As far as a.i. and serm....bottom line - dont use unless needed. Not a fan of dosing "just because"....and find the minimum effective dose if it is needed.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

As far as a.i. and serm....bottom line - dont use unless needed. Not a fan of dosing "just because"....and find the minimum effective dose if it is needed.
Gotcha. I can know running an AI just for preventative measures isn’t wise because it tanks lipids further and decreases estrogen which is useful for muscle building and if it bottoms out too low it will make you feel like crap, but why is running a Serm just for preventative measures a bad idea since it only blocks estrogen to certain parts of the body, rather than stopping its production like an AI does? Don’t know if it makes a difference in your answer, but should add I’m on trt so would not need Serm for PCT.

Last edited:

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gotcha. I can know running an AI just for preventative measures isn’t wise because it tanks lipids further and decreases estrogen which is useful for muscle building and if it bottoms out too low it will make you feel like crap, but why is running a Serm just for preventative measures a bad idea since it only blocks estrogen to certain parts of the body, rather than stopping its production like an AI does? Don’t know if it makes a difference in your answer, but should add I’m on trt so would not need Serm for PCT.
Lower IGF-1, increased risk of blood clots, mood issues. Serms suck.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll give you my answer - I'm sure someone can chime in with a more medically sound response - my reason is simply based on my knowledge and experience...

Serms come with their own sides. Even if your not seeing the sides each extra drug will add - it stresses the body to a degree. Just an example is that nolvadex is a known human Carcinogen. Not something I worry about, but why add that stress when your already beating the hell out of it to gain muscle it probably doesnt want? And you may not even need it to begin with. Key here is minimum effective dose for everything. Gyno doesnt kill you overnight...you'll have time to react. So why attack the problem preemptively? This will also allow you to learn your body better - how it reacts to different aas. That way in the future you'll have a better grasp when these ancillaries will be needed. Have them stocked and ready for sure...but no need to dose if you've got no issues to treat. My 2 cents

Alistair_

Awards
Seems transdermal would be the route to go with such a powerful drug. I’m very prone to estrogen issues so with TD I could back off faster than using an injectable. The crazy sex drive people report with trest has me very interested. I could probably get by with a very small dose on top of my main compounds of test and primo for a blast.

can anyone who has used TD trest and injectable do a comparison of side-effects being of lesser degree with the TD?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've gotten sides with both. I'd say, very generally, the TD is a little less problematic. For some reason the inj (enanthate) really put me in a bad mental space after about 4 weeks, never got that with TD. Both versions puff up my nips, though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
of all the esters of trest, the enanthate version was the least favorite for me.. the best for me would be in this order: trst pp, trest deca, trest ace, trst e and lastly trst no ester.

Reactions: Nac

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d go Im. It’s stronger so just use less. Also you won’t be able to control estro from trest with an AI. I and many others tried and even 25 mgs a day my nips got sore after about two weeks. I’d start at 12.5 mgs a day of trest ace. Keep raloxefine on hand and something for prolactin. I’m using 40 mgs of nolva a day to straighten it out. Everybody says have raloxifine on hand. Guess it knocks it flare ups quick. Also I was bloated at 25 mgs but not 15. Still ha e all the positives though like crazy libido, pumps, and strength still good. Also at 12.5 mgs a day it’s a pretty cheap addition and still powerful.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
who told you that you cant control the estrogen with an AI?.. just because you couldn't, doesn't mean others cant.

Alistair_

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. Transdermal delivery of aromatizing compounds has shown to reduce the effect a little by the skin being rich in 5 alpha reductase enzyme but as I understand trest converts to a completely different type of estrogen on top of having prolactin issues so maybe the TD delivery is a moot point. I just feel like TD would make micro-dosing with small taper up, a little easier. If I decide to try this I will have ralox, caber and letrozol on hand. Last thing I need is to aggravate my already pre-existing gyno.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
who told you that you cant control the estrogen with an AI?.. just because you couldn't, doesn't mean others cant.
Ok well I’ll just say it can be very difficilt. I’ve read of lots of people that couldn’t do it and knew that going in. I can run a gram of test no problem and .5 adex two to thre times a week would be plenty. Have run 500 to 600 mg a week of test with nothing to combat estro and was fine. The amount of Adex I threw at it I should have sore joints and no sex drive by now but I’m fine. Everybody said keep Ralox on hand. Didn’t have it in hand and was t worried because I had nova. Lol I’m not even sure it would of worked at 40 mgs if I didn’t lower the trest dose. Either way I’d recommend keeping Ralox on hand just in case. Lots of reports of it knocking out trest gyno quick.