7 Alpha Ace

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who has ran it, what dose did you run and how did you like it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I researched the topical version. my rat saw results common with other offerings of this substance
the TD application was clean. no mess or residue.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mg/day?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for info. Will be running td once nerve pain works out

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone see decent results from 30mg/ day? I have done 75mg/day trest no ester transdermally but I heard that particular vendor was underdosed. And I accidentally ran it at 30mg/ dy for a couple weeks and noticed a significant deepening of the voice..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have an unopened bottle of transdermal PRE trestolone acetate (7-alpha ace) 30mg/ ML if anyone wants it for a good deal. Was going to take it but I had a change of plans. PM

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30 mg of ace per day is a great place to start!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to research some TD 7 alpha ace. With it being topical, do you just rub it on test subject's skin with your bare hands? Does it require any mixing of any kind? Picture on website looks like it's a liquid, but says it's a cream.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to research some TD 7 alpha ace. With it being topical, do you just rub it on test subject's skin with your bare hands? Does it require any mixing of any kind? Picture on website looks like it's a liquid, but says it's a cream.
It's liquid. Use unpowdered latex gloves to apply, switching sites frequently.

What dose do you plan to administer?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^agreed, you've got to use gloves
Can apply anywhere you've got thin skin. Tops of feet, inner arm, abdominal area, clavicle, etc. Let it dry before putting clothing over the area. And remember there is always a risk of getting the substance on someone else if they come in contact with that area.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
. And remember there is always a risk of getting the substance on someone else if they come in contact with that area.
Research suggests that by 40 mins after application the skin is clear of contaminants. And that's using the old school carriers like that in andro gel. todays carriers are much more sophisticated. Also, if dealing with just a wife or GF, there is not much to be concerned with. The mcg amounts that may possibly transfer are not likely to develop any noticeable effects in fully grown women. Its not like your going to "therapeutically" touch them every 4 hours after slathering yourself, thus transferring a daily multi dose..

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard the owner of this company is coming out with another line that is cosmetics which happen to have Msten, Max LMG, and M1A included

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Max is a great stacker. Misunderstood and underdosed, it’s got some good additions as a non methyl ran at 100+ it can add alot to another oral run

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Where does one find this stuff? Inbox me if you have to

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Research suggests that by 40 mins after application the skin is clear of contaminants. And that's using the old school carriers like that in andro gel. todays carriers are much more sophisticated. Also, if dealing with just a wife or GF, there is not much to be concerned with. The mcg amounts that may possibly transfer are not likely to develop any noticeable effects in fully grown women. Its not like your going to "therapeutically" touch them every 4 hours after slathering yourself, thus transferring a daily multi dose..
That's not true. By week 2 of 7 alpha it had inadvertently turned my sister into my brother.......

Good info, wasnt aware these carriers were that safe.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Premier research essentials sells 7 alpha ace aka trestolone acetate

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be a good TD dose as a test base for msten?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@xR1pp3Rx Did you need an AI or prolactin control when you ran 50 mg Trest ?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brother, I know your not asking me... but a word of advice when beginning trest. Have everything on hand - nolva/ralox, a.i., caber/prami. There seems to be a handful of different reactions but it's a strong compound. You need to be ready to treat that gyno at the drop of a hat. Personally, I squashed my estro down to 17 amd still had gyno problems. It's just a different type of drug. But if your armed and ready you'll really enjoy the ride. Q

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brother, I know your not asking me... but a word of advice when beginning trest. Have everything on hand - nolva/ralox, a.i., caber/prami. There seems to be a handful of different reactions but it's a strong compound. You need to be ready to treat that gyno at the drop of a hat. Personally, I squashed my estro down to 17 amd still had gyno problems. It's just a different type of drug. But if your armed and ready you'll really enjoy the ride. Q

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have Arimidex on hand, Gonna be running it with 60 mg Epsitane. Would you suggest adding in the Arimedex too to be safe even though Epistane is a dht based compound, thus should lower E?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have Arimidex on hand, Gonna be running it with 60 mg Epsitane. Would you suggest adding in the Arimedex too to be safe even though Epistane is a dht based compound, thus should lower E?
Based on my experience with trest...yes. wait to see if you have a real rise in E though. I'm not a fan of preventative use. Only use if needed. But I seriously doubt that epistane will cover all the estro issues you might have. Make sure you have either nolva or ralox on hand too. Lots of guys have some hardcore gyno issues with this drug. You'll want to stop everything at those receptor sites if you do. The a.i. effect just may not be enough. You should be fine with those 2 at your ready.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read this is because the trest actually converts to a different type of estrogen...methyl estrogen. But if you can pinpoint the receptors with a serm you should be gtg. Trest is really a great compound to use and can put on a lot of muscle - PLUS makes your sex drive out of this world for most.

If your running hcg alongside you can still get the ole lady pregnant . Something I wish I would have thought of beforehand lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Based on my experience with trest...yes. wait to see if you have a real rise in E though. I'm not a fan of preventative use. Only use if needed. But I seriously doubt that epistane will cover all the estro issues you might have. Make sure you have either nolva or ralox on hand too. Lots of guys have some hardcore gyno issues with this drug. You'll want to stop everything at those receptor sites if you do. The a.i. effect just may not be enough. You should be fine with those 2 at your ready.
If I do end up needing to take the Arimidex bro what dose would you start with and how often? Also, if gyno becomes an issue how do you recommend dosing the nolva or ralox? Appreciate you sharing your knowledge and advice. I will be the Trest low too for sure. Transdermal at most 30 mg. Would splitting the 30 mg into 2 doses also help?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heard gyno from Trest may also be due to prolactin. Should I buy some Caber too to be on the safe side?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@xR1pp3Rx Did you need an AI or prolactin control when you ran 50 mg Trest ?
yes I need a strong AI to use trest. I have used both inhibit p and prami to control prolactin. I don't like prami. cabergoline would be a better choice if you can find it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes I need a strong AI to use trest. I have used both inhibit p and prami to control prolactin. I don't like prami. cabergoline would be a better choice if you can find it.
I was looking at inhibit P too. Attractively priced with a good ingredient list. It works good even though it is OTC? How would you recommend dosing Arimidex, half mg twice a week or so and adjust as needed sound reasonable?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use upto a 1mg per day. but I also use a lot of trest. you can play it by ear. we are all different. HGP had to have caber to control his sides. I typically don't need it, but take it for sexual performance.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use upto a 1mg per day. but I also use a lot of trest. you can play it by ear. we are all different. HGP had to have caber to control his sides. I typically don't need it, but take it for sexual performance.
Caber seems hard to find. Any board sponsor carry it?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I do end up needing to take the Arimidex bro what dose would you start with and how often? Also, if gyno becomes an issue how do you recommend dosing the nolva or ralox? Appreciate you sharing your knowledge and advice. I will be the Trest low too for sure. Transdermal at most 30 mg. Would splitting the 30 mg into 2 doses also help?
I'm no help with the arimidex- I'm an aromasin guy myself. If gyno flares you can hit it with either 40mg nolva or 60mg ralox. Ralox seems to be superior for this. Once everything is under control drop the dosage in half for as long as needed.

As far as the trest dosage - someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are using the trest ace (esther attached) there is really no need to apply it twice a day. Your going to get a slower release anyway. Your going to like trest....its a great compound.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm no help with the arimidex- I'm an aromasin guy myself. If gyno flares you can hit it with either 40mg nolva or 60mg ralox. Ralox seems to be superior for this. Once everything is under control drop the dosage in half for as long as needed.

As far as the trest dosage - someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are using the trest ace (esther attached) there is really no need to apply it twice a day. Your going to get a slower release anyway. Your going to like trest....its a great compound.
I have a book by William Llewellyn called Anabolics and he suggests using a Serm instead of an AI on cycle to prevent gyno. His reasoning is because an AI tanks lipids, but Nolva actually helps lipids. Have you hear of anyone using Nolva on cycle to prevent gyno,
rather than an AI. I wonder if Nolva would reduce water retention too like an AI?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its true.. some people do use serms while on. I prefer AI for cutting purposes.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not the guy to compare. I don't run one during a cycle because I want dat der estrogen to help build muscle. but some folks around here do..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can a serm prevent estrogen bloat like an AI too?
just would point out that what you dont want is trest to aromatize. its not the estrogen you have to worry about. its the methyl esrtogen and at least an AI will thwart some of that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just would point out that what you dont want is trest to aromatize. its not the estrogen you have to worry about. its the methyl esrtogen and at least an AI will thwart some of that.
when i run trest i am running a dht derivitive along with a AI...i've used androsterone and virtus with trandermal trest at 75mg per day a couple of times with no issues.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can a serm prevent estrogen bloat like an AI too?
No. And llewellyn is correct .... but that doesnt mean you will never need an a.i. the serm will keep estrogen from attaching to receptors at specific spots. You dont want to squash estrogen altogether because it is an important factor to building muscles. For example if you can run nolva to keep any gyno issues from occurring while letting your estrogen reach larger but manageable levels that would be ideal. But the a.i. will keep testosterone from converting over to estrogen completely. If your throwing a 200 estro number your going to have other issues. Bloat, d!ck problems, etc. That's when the a.i. is a must. You want to leave your estrogen alone until your seeing other problems because of it.

In short - nolva/ ralox will keep estrogen from attaching to breast tissue which is where gyno comes about.

A.i. will keep estrogen from forming at all. Bloat and acne are big ones for me - when my estrogen gets too high and these begin I know it's time to start dosing aromasin.

Hope that made some sense

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. And llewellyn is correct .... but that doesnt mean you will never need an a.i. the serm will keep estrogen from attaching to receptors at specific spots. You dont want to squash estrogen altogether because it is an important factor to building muscles. For example if you can run nolva to keep any gyno issues from occurring while letting your estrogen reach larger but manageable levels that would be ideal. But the a.i. will keep testosterone from converting over to estrogen completely. If your throwing a 200 estro number your going to have other issues. Bloat, d!ck problems, etc. That's when the a.i. is a must. You want to leave your estrogen alone until your seeing other problems because of it.

In short - nolva/ ralox will keep estrogen from attaching to breast tissue which is where gyno comes about.

A.i. will keep estrogen from forming at all. Bloat and acne are big ones for me - when my estrogen gets too high and these begin I know it's time to start dosing aromasin.

Thanks. Very Informative and useful reply. Will actually be copy and pasting it and emailing it to myself for future reference. Llewellyn doesn’t elaborate on all these scenarios in his book (although it is definitely worth the purchase).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ok last question for the night, I promise. (Your check is in the mail for your consulting fees). You think transdermal trest be run for 8 weeks safely or would you keep it to 6 since it is methylated? Will be running it in a cut with Epistane which is also a methyl. Have 1000 mg TUDCA and NAC a day on hand for liver support.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok last question for the night, I promise. (Your check is in the mail for your consulting fees). You think transdermal trest be run for 8 weeks safely or would you keep it to 6 since it is methylated? Will be running it in a cut with Epistane which is also a methyl. Have 1000 mg TUDCA and NAC a day on hand for liver support.
Hell, you could run trest for 10-12 weeks if you like. But I think you'll probably get the most of it by week 8 in a blast. If you look around here there are guys that have cruised on trest ace for months....I know with the IM version but i believe TD as well. But they are the same drug, just different ways of application. Tons of logs and drug pages - use the search feature.

Trest is MENT. Trest ace has the acetate esther attached to allow a chance for more steady blood levels but still have a quick effect. Trest is NOT methylated. Methyls are the 17-a steroids with the alkyl group. Trest is a 7a-methyl-19. But I see where you got that from. Biggest problem usually seen with trest is estrogen issues and not liver stress. Should be a good combo for you just be sure to have all those support supps on hand on day 1.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did 12 weeks along with a ton of methyls. Bounced back great. Cycle ended 6 weeks ago and is logged.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good info ripper, appreciate it. I'm not great with nomenclature (obviously)- just try to learn what i can. Does this methyl group act similar the the harsher methyls just not as severe? I was taught this was a completely different meaning...oops

Last edited: