7 alpha ace td + rad or msten for 4-6 more weeks

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Currently on rad140 15mg a day in a cut, but am a little underwhelmed cuz of lethargy etc... was wondering about switching to PRE 7 alpha ace td at 30mg a day and msten at 16mg a day for 4-6 more weeks instead of grabbing another bottle of rad140 and running it for 4 more weeks. What would be the best for a cut/recomp? If any dosages should be adjusted let me know. Not my first rodeo but I’ve never touched a 19 nor before fyi

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Phone was freezing up on app, please delete reposts

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
How bad is estrogen on the trest tho? Even at say 30mg a day? Cuz I’ve seen posts of supposedly people not even being able to control it with AIs. You think it’s really that bad? I am kinda prone to gyno

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are you capable of attaining a quality AI and possibly something to control prolactin? I think its easily managable, with just an AI ... also you say your prone to gyno? what does that mean? you used to be a fatty? or you actually had gyno?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
As in even on a rad140 cycle I got a flare up, and I do have some weight on me from not being in the gym for a while so I’m sure conversion would be higher in me then someone leaner (220.. like 18% as a high estimate mainly visceral)
I can get ancillaries. Might go RC but I can possibly get Indian pharma too

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At 30mg a day TD you shouldn’t get a crazy amount of estrogen. Mainly people I see complaining about uncontrollable Gyno are people who run 25mg a day or more IM. Which is probably equal to 750mg test.

30mg a day TD would be half that strong or less. Just get a good AI and you should be GTG. And you could always lower your dose.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
True, you think I’d still get some feel good effects from it? I mainly want it to fight off lethargy from the msten

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
30mg of ace TD? Yeah it’ll definitely make you feel better