7,8 BENZO PLUS SUSTAIN APLHA/DERMACRINE

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read your log because of your bump and it looks interesting. So, is there still something coming out in the near future? Shouldn't this be easy to bring out as single ingredient, because it's already part of sustain alpha?
Easy is a relative thing. If we could make it cost effectively - that's the major question. These aren't capped products - we don't just pay a manufacturer to have caps filled with raw ingredients. The gel carriers are incredibly expensive to make and they take some time to perfect (and produce). Example on costs - just the federal excise tax on the ethyl alcohol in sustain alpha likely costs more than the capping/bottling fees at a contract manufacturer for many capped products. That's just the tax on one ingredient - not to mention the actual costs of the ingredients and the time invested in formulating each batch (considerable).

If I made it in another gel, the costs would likely be so close to sustain alpha anyway that most people would just end up buying sustain alpha - because the cost difference would likely only be like $5...so $44.99 for 7,8 benzo gel or $49.99 for sustain alpha.

If we could have made it work with salvo, we could have made it cost effectively enough to make it work...but, I think (IIRC) with all my experiments we weren't able to keep it stable long term at a concentration of > ~20mg/ml...not an effective dose.

uncle-rico

Awards
Thanks for the detailed answer!

I mean, at the moment I'm pretty happy with Sustain Alpha, just finished my first bottle and I really liked it. Second is already in place. Just wish I'd knew about it sooner, even more so since it's been around for so long.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I mean, at the moment I'm pretty happy with Sustain Alpha, just finished my first bottle and I really liked it. Second is already in place. Just wish I'd knew about it sooner, even more so since it's been around for so long.
sustain alpha is under-rated...even with all the love it gets-it's not enough, imo....glad to hear you are enjoying it!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Usually the best stuff is what you discover later in life and when your not looking. Great stuff at any age.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Usually the best stuff is what you discover later in life and when your not looking. Great stuff at any age.
Agreed! And then you say "Where have you been all my life?" ;)