xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome all. I will be presenting you with my findings using PREs' Hex-D in a strict research setting. I will be administering the chemical orally to some of my study mice and keep a control group during my research to correlate my findings. To start I will be giving the mice a human equivalent dose of 300 mgs per day, but will also pick the most gifted mouse out, tag him, and push him to 500 mgs per day to see any differences in either muscular gains or partitioning. I will be looking at effects on appetite, muscle accrual, as well as feed efficiency. Its possible these mice could succumb to just the rigors of the trials i have set up... a minimum of 5 mi per day on the wheel, an excruciating resistance program as well as restricted diets and two a days for top performers..

Feel free to ask questions and point out anything as we go along.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Following along to model my future work here shortly after yours.

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Following, tried Hex on multiple occasions and can't say I noticed much. Good luck with the run!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today Ive administered a single bolus dose of 100 mgs (equivalent) to six mice. One is acting sick, the rest appear to be fine. The sick one is behaving like its having a anxiety attack. I will keep an eye on him while I try to establish the strongest to weakest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my initial set up, Ive selected 12 mice that are receiving Hex-D and 11 that receive a placebo. So far two of the subject getting the hex, have fallen sick and will be removed from research. Yesterday I may have over done it with the training regimen. Two of the control mice are completely catatonic today and will be removed from research. hopefully by the end of the first week I will have weeded out the weak and sick mice and have figured out the outliers in that time.
Today will be similar to yesterday. Alot of time on the wheel and rear leg pulling exercises today. No notes in composition changes or strength curves.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my initial set up, Ive selected 12 mice that are receiving Hex-D and 11 that receive a placebo. So far two of the subject getting the hex, have fallen sick and will be removed from research. Yesterday I may have over done it with the training regimen. Two of the control mice are completely catatonic today and will be removed from research. hopefully by the end of the first week I will have weeded out the weak and sick mice and have figured out the outliers in that time.
Today will be similar to yesterday. Alot of time on the wheel and rear leg pulling exercises today. No notes in composition changes or strength curves.
But if you remove the weak mice then test not be fair? Your only keeping the strongest - like survival of fittest.. weak human may suffer?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really.. I want healthy specimens and if left with even 4-5 of each in the end is plenty broad enough for the scope of this research.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really.. I want healthy specimens and if left with even 4-5 of each in the end is plenty broad enough for the scope of this research.
Ok keep it up, your first person i seen do this kind experiment very intrusting from a number of angels dont judge me for trying to find flaws , its human nature

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm seeing a slight uptick in training performance in the Hex group. Likewise, I'm seeing a decrease in the control group as the fatigue sets in.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive had the pleasure of watching the increase in performance, in the presence of a calorie deficit on the Hex group. No changes since last report on the control.. There is a great cross section of subjects. All appear to be healthy at this point and things are moving along accordingly.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
noticing that the vascularity in the hex group is quite pronounced. endurance for these subjects is pretty ridiculous..
about 10 miles per day plus the resistance routine I make them do every day. Remarkable.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes initially they all were i have a couple selected for double dose hex and if needed to sort dryness out if it occurs, some test, solely for aromatization

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance we can get picture of one the vascular mice? Or this break some rules?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes initially they all were i have a couple selected for double dose hex and if needed to sort dryness out if it occurs, some test, solely for aromatization

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance we can get picture of one the vascular mice? Or this break some rules?
i dont know how i could get a photo.. they are covered in hair. Its mostly when im handling them from cage to cage i can hold them long enough to see em popping but I dont know how I'd get a picture. It almost take both hands to control em if you know what i mean.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A hexadrone before and after would be dope!
I may be able to get a pretty amazing side by side.. the control mice are literally shriveled up.. they all started about the same size and I would swear there are two different species at this point.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Welcome all. I will be presenting you with my findings using PREs' Hex-D in a strict research setting. I will be administering the chemical orally to some of my study mice and keep a control group during my research to correlate my findings. To start I will be giving the mice a human equivalent dose of 300 mgs per day, but will also pick the most gifted mouse out, tag him, and push him to 500 mgs per day to see any differences in either muscular gains or partitioning. I will be looking at effects on appetite, muscle accrual, as well as feed efficiency. Its possible these mice could succumb to just the rigors of the trials i have set up... a minimum of 5 mi per day on the wheel, an excruciating resistance program as well as restricted diets and two a days for top performers..

Feel free to ask questions and point out anything as we go along.
Subbed. Better late than never. Have 2 bottles of this for my next run so interested in your findings for your mice.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I may be able to get a pretty amazing side by side.. the control mice are literally shriveled up.. they all started about the same size and I would swear there are two different species at this point.
How long will these mice be on Hex?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update: So this stuff is enteresting in that it doesnt seem all that myotropic, yet the endurance and strength that has been maintained by the Hex group is extraordinary. The control group has not only lost tons of weight, lbm included, but they have lost motivation to do the trials. I literally have to force them to do the work as food is no longer a good enough stimulus. Mounting times in both groups has decreased and mounting initiation is less in the control group but not the Hex group.
After speaking with other members about their research into SARMs I would have to compare this to Cardarine. The stamina I'm seeing from the Hex group is unbeatable. Not only will the Hex group participate in the trials they do so with food still being the stimulus. Once they are on a trial I could keep them there for close to 2 hrs with no fade in output.
This is the biggest finding in my research thus far.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: So this stuff is enteresting in that it doesnt seem all that myotropic, yet the endurance and strength that has been maintained by the Hex group is extraordinary. The control group has not only lost tons of weight, lbm included, but they have lost motivation to do the trials. I literally have to force them to do the work as food is no longer a good enough stimulus. Mounting times in both groups has decreased and mounting initiation is less in the control group but not the Hex group.
After speaking with other members about their research into SARMs I would have to compare this to Cardarine. The stamina I'm seeing from the Hex group is unbeatable. Not only will the Hex group participate in the trials they do so with food still being the stimulus. Once they are on a trial I could keep them there for close to 2 hrs with no fade in output.
Bingo, this is what I remember when I had good Hex a long time ago for research.

This will be perfect to lean up and get strong before a fall M-Sten run for my pup. I get to try and keep pace only on TRT, ha.

I am thinking of stacking Epistane for my research pup to give him a boost toward the end. Have 4x bottles of PRE 6a-Hex for research.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you feel the Hexadrone would be of no benefit to the mice if administered to them while they are in a calorie surplus to bulk them up?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cant say it wouldn't be of benefit but it doesn't seem like a direct fit for hdrol like a lot of people think. I feel like its better suited for cutting at this time.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant say it wouldn't be of benefit but it doesn't seem like a direct fit for hdrol like a lot of people think. I feel like its better suited for cutting at this time.
Yeah I think Hex is like Epistane more than H-drol (with a stronger strength and endurance benefit than Epi). I think this is why they are researched together and your research description sounds exactly like how I felt after a cycle of ol' BSL Epi-Smash, which had 50mg Hexadrone and 10mg Epistane per capsule.

For my pup this is perfect he's like me already 210lbs and 14% BF, so we need muscular energy, endurance, cuts. At 39 at 6'2" my ectomorph is more mesomorph now and can hold some love handles, yikes!

And it's easy on the bloodwork compared to methylated steroids like Epistane even... So bulk on S-drol and cut on Hex (longer cut is possible on Hex).

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. Would a rat benefit from only running it for 4 weeks instead of 8? How long before you could tell a difference with your test subjects?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info. Would a rat benefit from only running it for 4 weeks instead of 8? How long before you could tell a difference with your test subjects?
things really started to pick up around the end of the second week. I would probably look at 6 being the minimum for ergogenic benefits.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update: I have found no improvements in action dosage wise. after 300 mgs it seems to just do the same as it does at 300. worked one mouse up to the H E of 600mgs for a week strait.. no signs of changes noted during that period so I back the dosing down to normal level to (hopefully) notice a dip in performance. no such occurrence has transpired.

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Update: I have found no improvements in action dosage wise. after 300 mgs it seems to just do the same as it does at 300. worked one mouse up to the H E of 600mgs for a week strait.. no signs of changes noted during that period so I back the dosing down to normal level to (hopefully) notice a dip in performance. no such occurrence has transpired.
What was difference between 200 and 300. I have been on 200 and was considering the bump if benefits are there

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not much tbh.. do you like it at 200? if you see results at 200 just stay there. a lot of orals, when you up the dose, there seems to be a point of diminishing returns.. I never found that upper limit but there was also no perceived benefit to higher doses.

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
not much tbh.. do you like it at 200? if you see results at 200 just stay there. a lot of orals, when you up the dose, there seems to be a point of diminishing returns.. I never found that upper limit but there was also no perceived benefit to higher doses.
Honestly im happy at 200 wasnt sure if the benefit of 300 was 50% or 5% over 200 if low its not worth if higher worth a go