6 week cycle

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, so, my gyno surgery went well, in one weeks time I will be able to train like it matters again.

Was thinking of doing a short bulking cycle. I don't want to gain any fat really, so will be in a slight surplus.

As I am still dealing with my gut issues, I think it's wise for me to stay away from orals.

I am well below my normal weight. Sitting at 180 pounds at app 12%. I'm cutting atm with GH and will stop when I loose 2 - 4 more pounds. App 2 weeks time. After that it's lean bulk.

Regarding the cycle, this is where I am unsure, if it's worth it. I'm thinking:

- 500 mg's test prop
- 200 mg's mast prop
- 4 IU GH

All of this for 6 weeks.

What do ya'll think. Is it worth it running this for 6 weeks? I would like to gain at least 4 pounds of lean tissue.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or should I really really up the dosages in order to compensate for the short duration? I also have primo at hand, but would need to dose it only the first two weeks, and then stop.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or should I really really up the dosages in order to compensate for the short duration? I also have primo at hand, but would need to dose it only the first two weeks, and then stop.
there’s no need to up the doses to compensate for a short time period. The only reason to run high doses would be if you personally need that level of anabolics to grow (due to either already having a massive amount of mass or individual response meaning you generally require more).

I see no reason that wouldn’t work generally.

I am a big fan of maintenance phases though (both after a bulk or a cut), I think going from cut straight to bulk will normally lead to fat regain as the body hasn’t adjusted to the new lower body fat set point. However, the presence of GH throughout may alter that so I’ll be interested to see how that impacts tbh

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a big fan of maintenance phases though (both after a bulk or a cut), I think going from cut straight to bulk will normally lead to fat regain as the body hasn’t adjusted to the new lower body fat set point. However, the presence of GH throughout may alter that so I’ll be interested to see how that impacts tbh
Yeah, me to. I'm actually thinking about doing 4h of fasting upon waking up and pinning GH. This way I think I could compensate the caloric surplus, as fasting with GH really dose lead to enhanced fat loss. Although, I don't know how, and if that works, if you're glycogen stores aren't depleted ...

In regards to bulking after cutting ... Mike Israetel recommends it. I think Layne Norton also believes in it. Idk, I've always had good results doing this. But off course, you don't go balls to the wall with the calories the first two weeks ... The GH should help. Just have to figure out a protocol.

What do you think about mast vs test dosage?

@Hyde did you mention you got good anabolic action from mast?

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In regards to gut disturbance, which oral would you guys chose? Maybe even something mild like 1ad?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You didnt think about trying tren ace?

Still wanna stay away from 19 nors? but i didnt find suppression all that bad from ace. In fact i recovered easier than from my long test cycle. I think ace is perfect for those who cycle. Feeling of it hitting after a few days is like no other. I cant describe it, feeling like a calm hulk who can do anything, feeling of superiority. (then when you come off you are yet another fragile and emotional curled up in a ball mortal)

If you have no gf currently risk is not very high. Sweating, mood swings, mild depression when you come off...but body of an Apollo itself. Barring any potential permanent kidney and cardiac damage, small price to pay for 6 weeks of glory imho 😂

250 test p
150-200 tren ace
200 mast p

Slight caloric surplus, you will recomp like crazy with hgh

You will be u recognizeable after 6 weeks compared to what you have outlined.

Other than that your proposition looks good, i just dont like high test.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You didnt think about trying tren ace?

Still wanna stay away from 19 nors, but i didnt find suppression all that bad from ace. In fact i recovered easier than from my long test cycle. I think ace is perfect for those who cycle. Feeling of it hitting after a few days is like no other. I cant describe it, feeling like a calm hulk who can do anything, feeling nof superiority.

If you have no gf currently risk is not very high. Sweating, mood swings, mild depression when you come off...but body of an Apollo itself. Barring any potential permanent kidney and cardiac damage, small price to pay imho 😂

250 test p
150-200 tren ace
200 mast p

Slight caloric surplus, you will recomp like crazy with hgh

You will be u recognizeable after 6 weeks compared to what you have outlined.

Other than that your proposition looks good, i just dont like high test.
I am a terrible sleeper and tren is notorious in that departement. I have npp at hand also, but recovery is a biatch.

Interesting that you felt calm on tren lawl. I have so much anger in me and keeping a somewhat stable mind set is a challenge in all by it self.

I'd also avoid high test if I could just do orals. I'd do var + dbol + 150 mg's test and trow in some SD for the last 3 weeks if I could tolerate orals atm.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@CroLifter how long was your tren a run anyway?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am a terrible sleeper and tren is notorious in that departement. I have npp at hand also, but recovery is a biatch.

Interesting that you felt calm on tren lawl. I have so much anger in me and keeping a somewhat stable mind set is a challenge in all by it self.

I'd also avoid high test if I could just do orals. I'd do var + dbol + 150 mg's test and trow in some SD for the last 3 weeks if I could tolerate orals atm.
Then go with anavar, its very interesting. Ah i see ypu cant tolerate. Then mast is the dht of choice.

Yeah tren didnt really mess with my sleep. But i only ran 105mg a week, 150-200 could be different.

I sleep very bad whrn i am not on anything as my cortisol is then high. Tren will knock it off its feet.

Sd is different animal altogether. Most toxic of all listed.

Tren run was only a month as i was going on vacation, started too late lol, didnt even plan to use it but when i saw hoe my physique regressed, i said fuk it i have no choice lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh i was calm but i had very twisted thoughts. Almost fantasizing about guts flying. Very, very aggressive and violent, but calm at the same time, like if i wanted i could snap in the worst possible way, but if i didnt want to, you couldnt get me to.

Felt very much in control, unlike high estro where you find yourself crying one moment, then smashing things the next.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And you had results from only 100mg for 4 weeks?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And you had results from only 100mg for 4 weeks?
With 250 test, it blew 500-600mg test out of the water. Not to mention my face was sexier than it has ever been. I couldnt believe i could look like that.

Mk677 was also in the mix. No ai. I grew by the day, everyone knew sth was up. I remembe one day picking up my rifle and trying to see if something fell off as it felt too light. Basically a .30-06 heavy semi auto and you are holding it with one arm in front of yourself fully extended arm no problem.

It is whole another level. But i would never run it if i had a gf. I couldnt do that to her. You are a machine. I had no emotions.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, me to. I'm actually thinking about doing 4h of fasting upon waking up and pinning GH. This way I think I could compensate the caloric surplus, as fasting with GH really dose lead to enhanced fat loss. Although, I don't know how, and if that works, if you're glycogen stores aren't depleted ...

In regards to bulking after cutting ... Mike Israetel recommends it. I think Layne Norton also believes in it. Idk, I've always had good results doing this. But off course, you don't go balls to the wall with the calories the first two weeks ... The GH should help. Just have to figure out a protocol.

What do you think about mast vs test dosage?

@Hyde did you mention you got good anabolic action from mast?
to be fair I do buy into a mini cut prior to bulk for the super compensation but it’s more the long deep cut to immediate heavy bulk i avoid. That said I regain fat easily so 🤷

me personally I would up the mast. Would probably go 400:400 (I assume hairline isn’t a concern?)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to be fair I do buy into a mini cut prior to bulk for the super compensation but it’s more the long deep cut to immediate heavy bulk i avoid. That said I regain fat easily so 🤷

me personally I would up the mast. Would probably go 400:400 (I assume hairline isn’t a concern?)
I mean, it is actually. As is the androgenicity. I'm still a bit sceptical about mast's ability to build lean tissue, that's the reason for keeping it lower then test.

In any case, I think 6 weeks shouldn't do much damage to the hair line heh

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With 250 test, it blew 500-600mg test out of the water. Not to mention my face was sexier than it has ever been. I couldnt believe i could look like that.

Mk677 was also in the mix. No ai. I grew by the day, everyone knew sth was up. I remembe one day picking up my rifle and trying to see if something fell off as it felt too light. Basically a .30-06 heavy semi auto and you are holding it with one arm in front of yourself fully extended arm no problem.

It is whole another level. But i would never run it if i had a gf. I couldnt do that to her. You are a machine. I had no emotions.
And you kept those gains?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha Cro! 😄 You're making me want to try Tren. Have been mostly afraid of it this far.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about transdermals? That would broaden your options.
Indeed, didn't think of those tbh. In EU though, I dont think we have much options? And I'm not ordering anything from UK.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha Cro! 😄 You're making me want to try Tren. Have been mostly afraid of it this far.
tren is fucking awesome tbh

but individual response is probably more important with tren than any other compound

you’ll either have a great time

or you’ll take your bosses wife, kick her back doors in and then put his head through a glass coffee table with mahogany legs just because he failed to ask how your weekend was.....

personally I loved it last summer though

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Indeed, didn't think of those tbh. In EU though, I dont think we have much options? And I'm not ordering anything from UK.
I should be insulted.....but I’m not. We are cunts 😂

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll check my list of EU supp sites at some point and see how are they equipped with td's and shoot you a dm.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

but individual response is probably more important with tren than any other compound

or you’ll take your bosses wife, kick her back doors in and then put his head through a glass coffee table with mahogany legs just because he failed to ask how your weekend was.....

Lol, this makes me want to use it even more 😄

I should be insulted.....but I’m not. We are cunts 😂
Oye mate! You cheeky cunts. Bloody 'ell.

Lol, that's my best British parlance 😄

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

On tren, you have no boss.

And of course @Jinsun i didnt keep anything you smoking sth? 😁

I need a dose of 125-150mg test to maintain what i gain on cycle.

Otherwise, its only a matter of time till i revert to the before state. Usually it takes about 2 months, maybe a bit less. I lose dem gains rapidly.

But right now on 200 test (yep read that right) and i am gaining really good. Pumps and fullness amazing. For those of us who have low test replacement doses work like a charm.

Lol, this makes me want to use it even more 😄

Oye mate! You cheeky cunts. Bloody 'ell.

Lol, that's my best British parlance 😄
What a plonker..

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And of course @Jinsun i didnt keep anything you smoking sth? 😁
I keep gains. Just not the ones that are over what my body wants to keep naturally.

This the reason why I think cycling is good only for cutting or quickly regaining lost muscle ...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I keep gains. Just not the ones that are over what my body wants to keep naturally.

This the reason why I think cycling is good only for cutting or quickly regaining lost muscle ...
Hence the reason i used tren. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
God damn. I might just end up ordering some lol. It's just the sleeping part that bugs me. It does have a short HL though, so I can just discontinue it and all should be well quickly, right?

And is the recovery really not that bad?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
God damn. I might just end up ordering some lol. It's just the sleeping part that bugs me. It does have a short HL though, so I can just discontinue it and all should be well quickly, right?

yeah it did impact my sleep a bit. Just make sure you get ace and you’ll be able to drop it quick if you need

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Its a tool in the toolbox. You dont have to run it as a primary anabolic, you dont have to run 350 a week, but i think its wiser to add a little bit of it instead of bumping up the test to 500. Much better results and from my experience, at least bp and water retention related, healthier.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a tool in the toolbox. You dont have to run it as a primary anabolic, you dont have to run 350 a week, but i think its wiser to add a little bit of it instead of bumping up the test to 500. Much better results and from my experience, at least bp and water retention related, healthier.
Yeah, maybe a small dose, like you ran. Although, isn't tren more of a recomp agent and not so much a solid tissue builder?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, maybe a small dose, like you ran. Although, isn't tren more of a recomp agent and not so much a solid tissue builder?
Tren, or at least Trendione, put great amounts of actual muscle mass on me. It will definitely recomp you, but it WILL build hard gnarly muscle. It’s dry solid tissue. People say tren can give them gut issues just like orals. Dienelone Enanthate wasn’t that bad for me but it did inhibit my appetite and a bit of heartburn for sure.

Tvar was my hardest PCT honestly. I would also suggest an 8 week cycle personally. 6 is so short to shut down for IMO.

Masteron is a good way to fill the syringe if you want the anti-e effects or the extra strength or hardening. NPP would be definitely better for muscle size and less hair issues, but harder to recover from as a 19-nor, like Tren & Trest.

I think test prop and NPP would be a great simple stack you already have. The NPP will do the work so you can run less test, something like 6-8 weeks of 300/300.

Or you could get fancy with test/mast/NPP or test/mast/dbol or Var even. Dbol at 10mg for a couple weeks at the end of this last cycle to try it out didn’t seem to aggravate my gut. YMMV. I am looking forward to trying 20mg next time. I haven’t used Var since the end of ‘18 so not sure if it’s hard on my gut anymore or not.

Basically: gut, hairline, easy recovery - you only get to keep 2 NPP risks the hardest recovery, Mast risks the scalp health, the orals risk the gut health.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He hates npp he used it.

I honestly didnt have issues with gut on tren, but i ran a low dose. But thats what i was thinking about, low dose tren ace, you really dont need (imho) a lot, especially with enough estrogen. Also he got gh in there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
when you put it like that it makes me question why we do this ****
If you go on for life you don’t have to worry about the recovery from NPP, but it’s also still the most likely to give you gyno, so there’s always still some kind of fun to be had! 🤣

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a 6 week cycle recently and logged it here if you click my name you can check it out. I think 6 weeks can for sure be a worth while cycle. I really enjoyed my results.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously...it will provdie more than enough anabolism. I dont want to sound like a Yoda here, but your calories determine whether you recomp or whether you bulk.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren, or at least Trendione, put great amounts of actual muscle mass on me. It will definitely recomp you, but it WILL build hard gnarly muscle. It’s dry solid tissue. People say tren can give them gut issues just like orals. Dienelone Enanthate wasn’t that bad for me but it did inhibit my appetite and a bit of heartburn for sure.

Tvar was my hardest PCT honestly. I would also suggest an 8 week cycle personally. 6 is so short to shut down for IMO.

Masteron is a good way to fill the syringe if you want the anti-e effects or the extra strength or hardening. NPP would be definitely better for muscle size and less hair issues, but harder to recover from as a 19-nor, like Tren & Trest.

I think test prop and NPP would be a great simple stack you already have. The NPP will do the work so you can run less test, something like 6-8 weeks of 300/300.

Or you could get fancy with test/mast/NPP or test/mast/dbol or Var even. Dbol at 10mg for a couple weeks at the end of this last cycle to try it out didn’t seem to aggravate my gut. YMMV. I am looking forward to trying 20mg next time. I haven’t used Var since the end of ‘18 so not sure if it’s hard on my gut anymore or not.

Basically: gut, hairline, easy recovery - you only get to keep 2 NPP risks the hardest recovery, Mast risks the scalp health, the orals risk the gut health.
Tnx bro.Yeah, if npp wasn't such a pita in regards to recovery, I'd stuff my face with it for sure.

I've tried mast b4 at 200mg and didn't notice much problems with the scalp so I think I'll go with mast.

Tren I think I'll pass. Not really sold on it being easy to recover from. It is a 19nor nonetheless ... I do speculate it's easier to recover from then npp though.

In the mean time, god damn, this GH is giving me crazy realistic dreams, to the point that it's the biggest side.

Also, my morning fasted BG is already kreeping up. It's at 5.9. Taking 1.2g of berberine. Maybe I should add metforming to ... I am definetly having second thoughts about bulking on GH though, due to the rise in BG while in a caloric negative.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did a 6 week cycle recently and logged it here if you click my name you can check it out. I think 6 weeks can for sure be a worth while cycle. I really enjoyed my results.
What did you run?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should add, that I do believe in short cycles, just not necessarily with test and mast. 6 week oral cycles are very common. We all know that. It's just that you need strong compounds: tren, SD, anadrol, etc ...

I am just wondering how much a test short cycle can do. IMO test is not really strong and should be run for longer periods.

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, no way I would use e.
My first go around with tren was with enanthate 200mg a week with 500 mg of test. The second week in I couldn’t stop lifting. I couldn’t sleep. When I wasn’t lifting I got anxiety about not lifting. Truly an amazing experience but Ace is the place.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first go around with tren was with enanthate 200mg a week with 500 mg of test. The second week in I couldn’t stop lifting. I couldn’t sleep. When I wasn’t lifting I got anxiety about not lifting. Truly an amazing experience but Ace is the place.
Yeah, I get like that on all cycles. I must lift, if I don't, I just have to much energy and no way I can sleep.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody ever tried primo tabs? How's that on the digestion and how toxic are they?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anybody ever tried primo tabs? How's that on the digestion and how toxic are they?
Wife used them once, added on top of a little Var. Didn’t really notice any difference, maybe slightly faster leaning out maybe.

You have to take a LOT of ace tabs for not much effect, and it ends up being very expensive.

Maybe could just run test & mast and dose either Var or Dbol only preWO?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wife used them once, added on top of a little Var. Didn’t really notice any difference, maybe slightly faster leaning out maybe.

You have to take a LOT of ace tabs for not much effect, and it ends up being very expensive.

Maybe could just run test & mast and dose either Var or Dbol only preWO?
Yeah, I don't think so. I am dealing with my gut issues with my gastro doc and don't want to take anything that would hinder the procedure to much. Even just oils will have an effect most likely. So ... Idk., there are so many hindrances ... might call off the cycle tbh. Feels a bit forced.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I don't think so. I am dealing with my gut issues with my gastro doc and don't want to take anything that would hinder the procedure to much. Even just oils will have an effect most likely. So ... Idk., there are so many hindrances ... might call off the cycle tbh. Feels a bit forced.
I would back you 100% on that - you shouldn’t cycle until you are ready and hungry for it. You have no external timeline mandating this, and the healthier you start the better you’ll grow.

The longest I took off between cycles (20 weeks) was the most powerful response I ever had going back on. Muscle memory is real and it will serve you fine when you are in a good place to use again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would back you 100% on that - you shouldn’t cycle until you are ready and hungry for it. You have no external timeline mandating this, and the healthier you start the better you’ll grow.

The longest I took off between cycles (20 weeks) was the most powerful response I ever had going back on. Muscle memory is real and it will serve you fine when you are in a good place to use again.
yep yep yep. Also agree with this.

you simply won’t enjoy being on if stuff is bothering you. Plus, depending on where you get your information, some respected guys talk about an individual having x number of cycles before health makes you make the decisions to stop, so you don’t want to waste any.

I like to listen to my body (not to replace bloodwork mind you). Tends to tell me when I’m good to hit it hard (and when I need to cruise and fake it easy)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ye ye

I've been off for something like 13 months though ... So I am ready in that regard. Just sayin ...