6 Types of Vegetarian Diets: Do You Know the Differences?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Are you a vegetarian? Your diet is full of plants and fruits, right? Well, if you are someone who thinks a vegetarian diet is all about plants, read this article through to the end.

Plant-based diets have been gaining a lot of popularity over the past few years. Don’t believe me? Go look at Instagram profiles, they’ll tell you, just look at people’s bios (LOL). There are several reasons for people to make the switch to a plant-based lifestyle and nutrition plan, the primary reasons being environmental and health benefits, plus ethical issues.

Many people tend to confuse a vegan diet with a vegetarian diet. However, you will be surprised to know that a vegan diet is just a type of vegetarian diet that falls under the same umbrella.

👉👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/6-types-of-vegetarian-diets-do-you-know-the-differences/

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sold on the whole plant-based diet. I seriously doubt that eating a vegetarian diet will have any stupendous impact on the environment or health. It's one thing to avoid eating greasy, fried, sugary foods which is definitely commendable but I see nothing wrong with eating lean meats, oily fish, or any other type of healthy animal protein. And ethics?? I've yet to see a calm and peaceful vegan. So many of these militant vegetarians/vegans are all nuts and bananas.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not sold on the whole plant-based diet. I seriously doubt that eating a vegetarian diet will have any stupendous impact on the environment or health. It's one thing to avoid eating greasy, fried, sugary foods which is definitely commendable but I see nothing wrong with eating lean meats, oily fish, or any other type of healthy animal protein. And ethics?? I've yet to see a calm and peaceful vegan. So many of these militant vegetarians/vegans are all nuts and bananas.
Amen