6 or 8 week cycle?

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Question on 1 and 4 andro cycles do gains slow down? I'm in my week 7 and feel like compounds became less effective. I have some left over pills so I'm thinking about raising dosage for 2 more weeks or finishing it up.

I've gained arround 10lbs so far. Took me from 172 to 183 or so.

Gains of about 50lbs on bench/squats and deadlifts.

Hi tech testosterone 1 and androdiol 2 pills each a day. Thinking about doing 3 a day.

Also what clomid dosage would you recommend for end of my cycle. I was thinking about doing 4 weeks of 25.

Thanks in advance!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump it and go another week.
To be honest, you’ve been low dosing it the whole time, but congrats on the gainzzz

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump it and go another week.
To be honest, you’ve been low dosing it the whole time, but congrats on the gainzzz
defintely bump and run your remaining doses. Good gains.

Pct I would do 50/25/25/25 if you have it. Your cycle is so mild you can probably do 25 throughout though if you had to.

Next time look into super mandro and andro the giant if you want full doses ;)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know how those products are dosed you are taking, but generally 330 mg for both is pretty standard. I would personally do 50/50/25/25 on the Clomid, but that is also just kind of a 'standard' I've got custom to for PH's & sarms of milder side (like Andros), not written in stone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
defintely bump and run your remaining doses. Good gains.

Pct I would do 50/25/25/25 if you have it. Your cycle is so mild you can probably do 25 throughout though if you had to.

Next time look into super mandro and andro the giant if you want full doses ;)

yep - this