6 months post cycle - low libido and energy. Bloods inside

logikbrooklyn

Awards
Sup guys,

Im 31 years old. My cycle ended on July 1st, and the bloods listed were taken on oct 8th, fast forward now two months later and I still don't feel great at all. Overall just serious lack of energy, libido basically non existent, trouble focusing, you name it. My cycle was an 8 week test E 600 mg/week, and PCT was nolva clomid protocol. While on cycle I used Liqudex and HCG.
It wasnt my first cycle, but this time around I'm by far feeling the least recovered.

My blood results are below, Im only mentioning what I think is important but I pretty much had everything tested, so if theres something you need to know, I probably have it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

testosterone -363
Estradiol 33
Prolactin 7
SHBG 45.9
LH 4.7 FSH 4.2
Free test 56.8
Test bioavail 145
Coritsol 11.2
T3 114
Free t4 1.4
TSH 1.38

Now here are a few other values which I noticed were out of reference range, the liver ones had me slightly alarmed, but they also werent close to being alarmingly high.
Globulin 2.3 (.1 low)
AST 42 (5 points high)
ALT 81 (40 points high)
Vit b12 1463 (400 over)
Folate 24 (8 points over)
Vitamin D 25-Hydroxy 15.1 (15 points low)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Can you supply the reference ranges?

bomb

Awards
your test seems very low ?
did you get bloods before hopping on cycle?

LH & FSH looks good and the liver values are not that bad. I guess it is from the tamox .

did you try some natty test boost? like daa ?
estradiol is a bit high but If I am correct the reference in males is up to 39 so everything is in check.

Maybe the testo value is also ok (at least in reference), it is just lower as it was before you did your cycle.

Do you eat enough fatty foods?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Yea really. If you get bad clomid and nolva its pretty much like not even having pct so that could be the problem.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Your test is definitely lower than normal. Not horribly low but still low. You may want to see a doc and get some advice as to whether trt is needed. I am on it but my levels were 190-250 when I started. Now I'm between 500-700 (I'm 31 as well). I take Clomid 50mg EOD. I'd see a doc. Not sure you'd get bumped up into the 500s on a natty supplement

logikbrooklyn

Awards
Ref ranges are
lh and FSH 2.0 -6.0
Prolactin 2-18
Estradiol 0-40
test 300-1000
SHBG 45.9
free test 48.2-169.6
test free % 1.3-2.9
test bio 113-398
cortisol 3.0-23
t3 60-181
free t4 0.9-1.8
TSH 0.55-4.78

Globulin 2.4-4.3
AST 7-37
ALT 10-49

As far as using a natty booster, just found out about daa last week and picked it up from vitamin shoppe (daa pure). It seemed to be working, energy is def better and libido seemed to be slightly better. About 10 days in i started to feel some estrogen like sides, bloat, libido going backwards, sensitive nips..so I picked up dimm plus yesterday...well see how that goes.

The Nolva and clomid are from a reputable chemical site so I'm assuming they were legit.

logikbrooklyn

Awards
Your test is definitely lower than normal. Not horribly low but still low. You may want to see a doc and get some advice as to whether trt is needed. I am on it but my levels were 190-250 when I started. Now I'm between 500-700 (I'm 31 as well). I take Clomid 50mg EOD. I'd see a doc. Not sure you'd get bumped up into the 500s on a natty supplement
I'd like to get levels rechecked...about two years ago I had them done around 6 mo the post cycle and they were 550...I'm wondering if 3 months was too soon.

Overall how are you feeling on this regimen?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I feel much better. Energy and libido are higher than before. I'm on Colmid because of fertility concerns. Later on I'll be switched over to test. Watch out for prolactin sides with the DAA. You might want to pick up some SNS Inhibit-P to take along with it!

logikbrooklyn

Awards
I feel much better. Energy and libido are higher than before. I'm on Colmid because of fertility concerns. Later on I'll be switched over to test. Watch out for prolactin sides with the DAA. You might want to pick up some SNS Inhibit-P to take along with it!
Fertility is what scares me about trt.

I've heard this...what exactly are Prolactin sides? I'm curious if that's what I'm feeling and mistaking it for estrogen?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Fertility is what scares me about trt.

I've heard this...what exactly are Prolactin sides? I'm curious if that's what I'm feeling and mistaking it for estrogen?
You will be fine on Clomid. It works well to raise test and keeps you fertile. Studies so far show safety in continuous male use for 3 years. I've heard some studies prove safety up to 5 years.

Sensitive nips is a side and when it gets too bad you're nips will actually begin to leak fluid. Gotta love hormones.

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I've been thinking of getting a test from the doctor before and after the cycle just not sure what I'm suppose to walk there and tell them why now that this stuff is banned

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Quick glance 2 things stand out. 1- total test is low end. 2- shbg is high

How about dht and dhea?

logikbrooklyn

Awards
Quick glance 2 things stand out. 1- total test is low end. 2- shbg is high

How about dht and dhea?
DHEA is 5.5 ref range just shows <13
Dht is dihydrotest? If so 953 range is 112-955