6-Mass

A

AMSTAR

Awards
Hey,

A new LG product has popped up down here in Australia called 6-Mass, can anybody shed some light on this product as to what it actually is (ph19, ph17 etc)

I'm sure other people here in Aussi are also keen to know.

Thanks

A

AEK

Awards
LG SCIENCE 6 MASS
6-Mass is one of the newest legal mass androgens on the market. It’s becoming increasingly popular, being most notable for its similar muscle building properties . Men want to feel younger again and look their best, but exercise and diet just isn’t producing the results they need though. This is most likely due to an imbalance of testosterone to estrogen in the body. This imbalance occurs during aging and is elevated by environmental estrogens from chemicals in our food (preservatives), soap, cosmetics, plastic bottles and other daily sources. Having too much estrogen can lead to medical problems, obesity, and sexual dysfunction. 6-Mass is giving men the edge they need to restore their androgen levels back and give them that physique they’ve always wanted.

Side-effects
6-Mass side effects are minimal and considerably low compared to other mass builders available. The most positive attribute of this non-methylated product is that it is non-liver toxic. This means you will be able to run slightly longer cycles, at higher doses without worrying about later medical problems. Users report a feeling of better well-being, a sense of “alpha male” mentality. It increases aggression and improves overall focus. This aggression is due to an increase in adrenalin, which is why people are reporting significant gains in strength. 6 Mass promotes mass building, enhanced strength and overall physical performance

Muscle Building Effects
Muscle gains are between 4-7lbs on a 30 day cycle. 6-Mass is much different from harsh 17a methylated hormones that hold intra-cellular water, appearing to be real muscle. Other compounds inhibit 11-hydroxylase which forces water into the cell, although feeling like muscle, it is not. Once the cycle is over and 11-hydroxylase levels return to normal, the water deflates from the muscle and all of the gains are lost. Although with 17a methyl steroids you may gains 18-20 lbs, only 8-10lbs may be real muscle- the short lived muscle size certainly isn’t worth the potential liver damage. With 6-Mass , you keep all of your hard earned gains. Each workout contributes to the health of the muscle creating dense, hard gains.

Anyone looking to bulk up and put on some size, should seriously grab their hands on one of these.

Results will speak for itself

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I am gathering some info on this as it is an AU supplement and I am in the US. As soon as I have the necessary information I will get back to you.

C

Carrot

Awards
Here in aus we have 6-mass and ohc-21 same as 17-pro andro ones meant to be like tren, the other like winstrol

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well I looked into it and 6-mass is the same as PH-19. What are your goals?

C

Carrot

Awards
My goals at the moment are size and strength so I think 6-mass is the way to go

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I agree or M1D. Even better would be a stack of the two but I realize not everyone can go that route.

C

Carrot

Awards
Do you know much about these cycles? It's a 4 week cycle then a pct, if I like my results by week 4 can I simply do another cycle back to back then a pct?? So an 8 week cycle

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I personally would not run our PH's for less than 6 weeks for best results. 4 is ok but far from optimal. At the 4 week mark things are barely kicking in and it is a shame to cut it short. Personally I really like 8 weeks and will be experimenting with 12 weeks although I cannot recommend this of course and neither dose LG.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Keep us updated or run a log if you have the time. Thank you!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Not sure if he has started yet. I am interested as soon as he has some feedback.

C

Carrot

Awards
Just got back from holidays picking it up tomorrow sorry for the delay, looking forward to it

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
No problem man we all have lives and have to work around them.

C

Carrot

Awards
So true but have a week before back at work so let's get into it

C

Carrot

Awards
I have 6-mass start tonight
Directions: 3ml twice a day morning and night.
Look good in its chrome container, nice
Little bottle and syringe

C

Carrot

Awards
Ok day 3 today just finished at gym, chest today feeling great good alpha male feeling, strong on the bench press tonight 5x5 with 100kg (225) more of a placebo effect

A

AEK

Awards
Give it a couple of days more it should kick in soon. !!

C

Carrot

Awards
Yeah another week or so and I'll be seeing results I'm sure, starting creatine tomorrow so there's more gains too

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
If I was running this I would hold off on the creatine. Right when the PH starts to kick in the creatine will be entering the picture. This could skew what is doing what. Also creatine is great to have for PCT. It helps keep gains via the increase in strength. It is up to you but I personally would save it for later. Thank you for the updates and your purchase.

C

Carrot

Awards
Ok no worries good idea for pct thanks for the tip

C

Carrot

Awards
Day: 6

So far so good, strength is up I'm feeling great really good pumps in arms and forearms when pushing or pulling weights didn't expect that like a pw

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
A good hormonal always gives me great pumps so this is no surprise.

C

Carrot

Awards
Do you know what sort of strength gains are expected? I'm just in the placebo phase right now

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I do not honestly have an answer to that I am sorry.

A

AEK

Awards
On 2 plates aside on bench my best was 6. Reps that's 25kg plates with the 6 Mass Managed to get 9 reps on the 3 rd week of using 6 Mass

C

Carrot

Awards
Bench is up to 264 for 4 reps tonight feeling so good now day 12

C

Carrot

Awards
Bench is up to 264 for 4 reps tonight feeling so good now day 12

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Very happy to hear about your progress. With the weights going up so much watch those joints and tendons. I find a lot of times keeping the weight increases moderate and increasing the reps to a point keeps me injury free while still delivering those oh so coveted gains. Keep up the great work!

C

Carrot

Awards
The strength is actually scary!! Haha but I did think about that so I've switched to floor presses and bench lockouts instead

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I do floor benches and have still injured my self with them so be careful. I seem to be more injury prone during cycles do to strength increases but then again it could be my age 31 and the years of training(19) catching up with me.

C

Carrot

Awards
Well 315 was always my life goal and it's only another 10kg plate either side away! I am mindful of my joints and shoulders so I won't push it if it's in anyway sore

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Sounds good my man!

C

Carrot

Awards
Day 13 today seeing awesome results in size and pure strength, workmates commenting in my size and questions asked as to what I'm on!! Haha luv it! Can't believe this stuff is legal

A

AEK

Awards
If you think 6-mass is good try combining the oh-c21 with the 6-mass

That is one wicked legal stack that you could ever put together in Australia

Try it and see for yourself !

C

Carrot

Awards
Actually that's what the owner of the supp store I got 6-mass from is doing great results, I'm going to try both before combining them

A

AEK

Awards
I am in Victoria bought it from AAA supps owner said the exact same thing take them together !

C

Carrot

Awards
I'm in brisbane I can't decide to run another 6-mass or jump to ohc-21? I'm half way through first bottle of 6-mass now

A

AEK

Awards
Looks like you are really loving the 6 Mass if it's working well for u then just run with it

Do another bottle

Maybe latter on try it with OH-C21 I really liked its effects on strength it totally transformed some of my lifts especially the big ones

Squats bench press dead lifts !!

A

AEK

Awards
Looks like you are really loving the 6 Mass if it's working well for u then just run with it

Do another bottle

Maybe latter on try it with OH-C21 I really liked its effects on strength it totally transformed some of my lifts especially the big ones

Squats bench press dead lifts !!

A

AEK

Awards
OH-C21 it's really good in that regard also has a more leaning effect

C

Carrot

Awards
Yeah it looks like an amazing legal supp here in aus, I'm very surprised we even hav it!!

C

Carrot

Awards
Do you really have to pct with these two supps?? Cause they dint have the main ph ingredients the American products do??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0