Answered 6 bromo

matteoF1

Awards
How take that? Before meal? And what dosage just for have more hardening and no sides.
I have also reduce xt i'll take on the same time?

matteoF1

Awards
Brawn nutrition..
So, i though to take 2 caps or 3 the same time when i take reduce xt so upon waking.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Split the dosage 1 upon waking one after 6 hours and one before bed

matteoF1

Awards
About reduce xt someone can tell me whats the best moment to take?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was interested in 6-Bromo until I read this..
6-Bromo is now illegal and even when it was legal and common, it was a chore to get quality raw materials. Once something is illegal, as you can imagine, those issues become even harder bc let's face it, most companies don't send off to have their not legal anyway compounds tested haha. But a big part of the quality concern back in the old days was it degrading rapidly; that's why we never used it in a product ourselves. I'm not bashing 6-Bromo at all, I'm just giving you an honest answer as to why we never made one and to why I honestly wouldn't use it even if someone gave it to me for free bc I'd have no idea what it actually was now.

matteoF1

Awards
Personally i have take brawn nutrition because im sure about them.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About reduce xt someone can tell me whats the best moment to take?
1serv in the morning.
1serv 4-6 hours later.
1serv before bed.

1serv before workout is an alternative.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isn't this a risk to take with many different legal supps and the supps on the greyarea market?
I would say so...yes..

I just think its more concerning here as it’s something people like to (or did) take in PCT, or stack with a natty supplement of some sort. If we are in recovery and introducing something that may not be what we think it is during those times, it would likely make our recovery efforts fruitless.

I actually have Fusion 6-Bromo currently and just finished a SERM. I now want to use the 6-Bromo but I am very hesitant after reading what Steve said :(

matteoF1

Awards
Honestly if the risk to have bad product was too high, someone would remove that.. there isn't any negative comment, and is not the only one product "illegal" that the company keep to sell.. brawn nutrition it's sure company.. thats is the only one reason because i've choice to take..sometimes, there some strategy also here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly if the risk to have bad product was too high, someone would remove that.. there isn't any negative comment, and is not the only one product "illegal" that the company keep to sell.. brawn nutrition it's sure company.. thats is the only one reason because i've choice to take..sometimes, there some strategy also here.
My comments weren't a knock against any particular company. I was speaking on how hard it was even when it was legal to obtain quality raw materials and how they rapidly degraded which is why we never made one under CEL years ago when we made a lot of things like that. We were asked a lot to and that's why we didn't.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My comments weren't a knock against any particular company. I was speaking on how hard it was even when it was legal to obtain quality raw materials and how they rapidly degraded which is why we never made one under CEL years ago when we made a lot of things like that. We were asked a lot to and that's why we didn't.
Sorry to bump this thread but I have some 6-Bromo in my stash by Brawn Nutrition that I was going to use on cycle and came across this. I didn't know that it degrades so quickly. Not that it matters (because I have no idea when they got the raws - or if it's even really 6-Bromo) but do you have any idea on what you would think the shelf life on 6-Bromo would be?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to bump this thread but I have some 6-Bromo in my stash by Brawn Nutrition that I was going to use on cycle and came across this. I didn't know that it degrades so quickly. Not that it matters (because I have no idea when they got the raws - or if it's even really 6-Bromo) but do you have any idea on what you would think the shelf life on 6-Bromo would be?
I wish I grabbed some. Send it to me for degradation testing!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish I grabbed some. Send it to me for degradation testing!
If it is degraded then I'm glad I only stashed away 2 bottles. It's become almost impossible to find now, which definitely raises a red flag that something is up because there is definitely a market for it. Even Brawn Nutrition doesn't seem to be making it anymore. Either the raws simply cannot be gotten or the degradation issue is too much.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it is degraded then I'm glad I only stashed away 2 bottles. It's become almost impossible to find now, which definitely raises a red flag that something is up because there is definitely a market for it. Even Brawn Nutrition doesn't seem to be making it anymore. Either the raws simply cannot be gotten or the degradation issue is too much.
I'm trying to think of the best way to answer this without going into a full on public conversation on the ingredient that I don't want to be a part of - I'll just say that even when it was legal, the reason that we never offered one was because it was very hard to obtain good quality raw materials and that the raw materials degraded pretty rapidly - as in we had tested a kg. when it came in and it tested out fine and then a few months later (under proper storage conditions), the characteristics had changed so we had sent it out for retesting and it was shocking how much of a change that there was, not only in the end test result but also in the characteristics of the material changes.

Upon seeing that, I made an immediate decision that I didn't regard it safe to sell, no matter how in demand it was or how much money could be made off of it.

In context, that was back when it was still legal to sell and a company could send it off for independent testing. Now days, 6-Bromo has been illegal to sell in the US for years and a lot of people don't realize it but it has actually been illegal in China now for quite some time, so the legit suppliers that used to offer it 10+ years ago haven't offered it in years.

I'm not trying to bash the ingredient or any company that still decides they want to offer it, I'm just being honest that I wouldn't use it if someone gave it to me because I'd have no idea what it actually was now and would be concerned for safety.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm trying to think of the best way to answer this without going into a full on public conversation on the ingredient that I don't want to be a part of - I'll just say that even when it was legal, the reason that we never offered one was because it was very hard to obtain good quality raw materials and that the raw materials degraded pretty rapidly - as in we had tested a kg. when it came in and it tested out fine and then a few months later (under proper storage conditions), the characteristics had changed so we had sent it out for retesting and it was shocking how much of a change that there was, not only in the end test result but also in the characteristics of the material changes.

Upon seeing that, I made an immediate decision that I didn't regard it safe to sell, no matter how in demand it was or how much money could be made off of it.

In context, that was back when it was still legal to sell and a company could send it off for independent testing. Now days, 6-Bromo has been illegal to sell in the US for years and a lot of people don't realize it but it has actually been illegal in China now for quite some time, so the legit suppliers that used to offer it 10+ years ago haven't offered it in years.

I'm not trying to bash the ingredient or any company that still decides they want to offer it, I'm just being honest that I wouldn't use it if someone gave it to me because I'd have no idea what it actually was now and would be concerned for safety.
All good. I appreciate the honesty. Not looking to get into a huge public argument or anything either. I found it odd myself that I couldn't find anyone else who makes it and even Brawn Nutrition seemed to stop making it, so now there isn't anyone producing it that I know of.

I do like Brawn as a company as my experiences were all good with their products, however that doesn't mean I fully trust them at all. And if you say that there is a high probability that there isn't actually 6-Bromo in the product, then I take that seriously too. I wouldn't be surprised if there was formestane, ATD, or just sugar in there. I'm probably just going to run the 2 bottles I have on my next cycle anyway to get rid of it, although I definitely do see issues here with the scarcity of the product and the degradation that you mentioned. Therefore even if it is legit 6-bromo it might be no good.

jasfeg592

Awards
All good. I appreciate the honesty. Not looking to get into a huge public argument or anything either. I found it odd myself that I couldn't find anyone else who makes it and even Brawn Nutrition seemed to stop making it, so now there isn't anyone producing it that I know of.

I do like Brawn as a company as my experiences were all good with their products, however that doesn't mean I fully trust them at all. And if you say that there is a high probability that there isn't actually 6-Bromo in the product, then I take that seriously too. I wouldn't be surprised if there was formestane, ATD, or just sugar in there. I'm probably just going to run the 2 bottles I have on my next cycle anyway to get rid of it, although I definitely do see issues here with the scarcity of the product and the degradation that you mentioned. Therefore even if it is legit 6-bromo it might be no good.

jasfeg592

Awards
Recently found a bottle in my stash and ran 1 cap a day for 2 months with great results…. I was hoping brawn would release more…. I was not aware China stop producing it….

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recently found a bottle in my stash and ran 1 cap a day for 2 months with great results…. I was hoping brawn would release more…. I was not aware China stop producing it….
I am not sure if everywhere in China stopped producing it, but any of reputable suppliers in China that comply with their own laws there stopped producing it. So anytime you get into a situation with a company selling something that's illegal in the US that contains a raw material that's illegal in China and the US, there's a lot of variables there that can go wrong haha. Especially when its an ingredient that was known to have troublesome quality issues even when it was readily available and produced by legitimate suppliers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I don't like to speak negatively about any company, so I'll say that the information I've given has nothing to do with them or any other company, its just information about the raw material itself.

My experience with it from a raw material standpoint was that when stored even in ideal conditions, the percentage of purity decreased surprisingly quickly so I had no confidence in us doing one because I can't in good faith sell something that I thought in 3 to 6 months was going to be severely degraded.

But I also want to clarify something just to make sure that I'm clear - my worry with this ingredient isn't just normal degradation in the sense of 99% purity becoming 70% or even 50% purity, it was that in addition to degrading there was some concerning ingredient characteristic changes that would have made me concerned about the safety of it.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But I also want to clarify something just to make sure that I'm clear - my worry with this ingredient isn't just normal degradation in the sense of 99% purity becoming 70% or even 50% purity, it was that in addition to degrading there was some concerning ingredient characteristic changes that would have made me concerned about the safety of it.
This is obviously a very concerning statement and worthy of attention and I appreciate your feedback on this in helping me make an informed decision on how to proceed.