Unanswered 6 bromo atd fusion or brawn!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys has any of you try at this moment brawn's or fusion's 6 bromo or atd?? which one is legit ? after the predator olympus uk bunk phs im thinking to order again from them and look for alternative choices ..

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hi guys has any of you try at this moment brawn's or fusion's 6 bromo or atd?? which one is legit ? after the predator olympus uk bunk phs im thinking to order again from them and look for alternative choices ..
If im honest im not touching OL UK or Fusion ever again. Also other than their site you can hardly find any reviews of Fusion line....very odd.

Id go Brawn if i had to choose.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If im honest im not touching OL UK or Fusion ever again. Also other than their site you can hardly find any reviews of Fusion line....very odd.

Id go Brawn if i had to choose.
i believe that fusion and ol uk is the same thing from this year ... so i will go with brawn.. at least at powermysel..f i can see honest reviews withs pros and cons . thanks for your help mate

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i believe that fusion and ol uk is the same thing from now ... so i will go with brawn.. at least at powermysel..f i can see honest reviews. thanks for your help mate
Im inclined to agree. Bummer is i bought their legend, super 3-AD and other bits which i wont be risking/using for obvious reasons. Am now on Ostarine/MK677/Cardarine products by Musclerage and all good thus far.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im inclined to agree. Bummer is i bought their legend, super 3-AD and other bits which i wont be risking/using for obvious reasons. Am now on Ostarine/MK677/Cardarine products by Musclerage and all good thus far.
yea muscle rage is legit i plan to run their mk 47 with lgd this winter .. the bad thing is that i found bad reviews for brawn too but i havent got other choice..

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yea muscle rage is legit i plan to run their mk 47 with lgd this winter .. the bad thing is that i found bad reviews for brawn too but i havent got other choice..
Hmm Have you tried German Pharma?? Think they do it or Bodyconcious i thought they did them too or used to?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm Have you tried German Pharma?? Think they do it or Bodyconcious i thought they did them too or used to?
unfortunately bodyconsious nad german pharma stopped their 6 bromo and actually german pharma got 6 oxo but is so so underdosed (25mg )and the best dose for 6 oxo was 300mg if i remember from patrick arnolds 6 oxo

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
unfortunately bodyconsious nad german pharma stopped their 6 bromo and actually german pharma got 6 oxo but is so so underdosed (25mg )and the best dose for 6 oxo was 300mg if i remember from patrick arnolds 6 oxo
That sucks. Ok well go to Radiannutrition site (UK) they have Alphaform ATD and a 6 Bromo by Stealthlabz but heard dodgy things about SL old M1-T so be warned.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used fusions formestane max
And it helped lean me out...

However, training and diet was on point too soo could have been bunk then

Reviews were positive on p r e d though so who knows

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used fusions formestane max
And it helped lean me out...

However, training and diet was on point too soo could have been bunk then

Reviews were positive on p r e d though so who knows
fusions formestane was one of my alternative choices but oral formestane is waste of money i think, only transdermal is effective ... for this reason im looking for atd or 6 bromo . unfortunately its hit or miss with those companies... i dont look anymore at predators reviews.. for example one guy wrote that h drol (olympus uk) give him 5 lean kilos ... on the other hand i cycle the same h drol and it was completely bunk ... only sugar pills

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah a lot of preds own brands have great reviews and then there is zero reviews for companies like controlled labs or someone

Very strange

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i believe that fusion and ol uk is the same thing from this year ... so i will go with brawn.. at least at powermysel..f i can see honest reviews withs pros and cons . thanks for your help mate
I have used quite abit of Brawn items and happy with them all. Also used Muscle Rage products and they seem legit to

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used quite abit of Brawn items and happy with them all. Also used Muscle Rage products and they seem legit to
Brawn's ATD is g2g, so is Fusions ATD.
I've done both of them.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Virtus?

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Virtus?
Not yet.
Iron is doing great products so I will try it sometime.
I'am starting MAN Sports Nolvadren XT tomorrow, it also have great reviews.
Virtus next time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not yet.
Iron is doing great products so I will try it sometime.
I'am starting MAN Sports Nolvadren XT tomorrow, it also have great reviews.
Virtus next time.
all of iconic formulations and iron legion rep have codes in our signatures, be sure to use one of these codes to save 25% at both sites.

virtus is good stuff!!!

@nikosktm you are correct oral formestane is a waste, transdermal is the way to go.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where did you read bunk reviews on Radian's M1 test ? I though that was their best sellers and a few years ago it had good reviews , along with their Superdrol. I've seen a few bad reviews of their Superdrol as of late though.
No if you read my post correctly i said I'd heard dodgy stuff about Stealth Labs M1-T (underdosed/bunk) years ago so would avoid them.

As for Radian Nutrition Ive heard nothing but good things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 6
X Supplements 7
G Supplements 0
Stroke UR Ego Cycle Logs 5
D Anabolics 1