6-8 Weeks Log / LGD4033 - 1,4Andro - LMG,DMZ - 6Bromo

Merritt

Awards
Thanks PHWSupplements for some extra gear!

I reconstructed first and second month layout!

Hello Anabolic Minds! I have lurked around here for a year or so and decided to make a new account to officially be apart of the community. I put 6-8 week log based on your suggestions.. I will outline what I plan to run and I welcome all critiques/comments/and suggestions. If something I stack together you find more beneficial I will take it in to consideration keeping your experience in mind of course.

Background Info: I am 24 Years old - 255lb - About 15% Body Fat - Been lifting 7 years, 4 years steady. This will be my 6th cycle. I have used all the supplements mentioned below aside from 6bromo, DMZ, and LMG.

Basic Personal Records:
405 Bench
375 Squat
500 Dead-lift

Goal: I am looking to gain 5-10 pounds and cut about 5% Body fat at the same time during this cycle.
Going for 405 x 3 Bench, 405 x 5 Squat, 600 Dead-lift x1

Products:

Phantom Labs Phorce
phorce.jpg

60 caplets - 1 Serving each
• 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10) dien-17-one MAX LMG 30MG!!!
• 17b-hydroxy-2a,17-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one azine DMZ 15MG!!!

1-Andro Max V2 - 100mg 1Andro per serving 60 servings
download.jpg

Monster Plex - *NEW* Andro Blend
monsterplexx-400x600_1.jpg

Quintuple ProHormone & Anabolic Blend 250mg ** Basically its 1,4 Andro , and Epi
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one Acetate, (3b)-3Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one Undecanoate, 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one Deconate, 4-androsten-3b-ol-one Undecanoate, 1-Androsten-3b-ol-one Decanoate

Ar1macare Pro - Cycle Support - Taking 4 capsules a day 2 per 8 hours

new_arim_updated1.jpg

Iron Labs Cycle Support
91M5-ngnIBL._SY355_.jpg

6Bromo - **** Sports
6bromo.jpg

LGD 4033 - 10MG per Capsule
focused_nutrition_lgd4033.jpg

Sup3r Pct by Olympus
Sup3r-PCT-Ingredients.jpg

Game Plan:

Month 1:
DMZ 30/30/30/30
LMG 60/60/60/60
LGD 10/10/10/10
1Andro 200/200/200/200
Monster Plex - Full serving all month
19 nor deca maxx - (Debating using this)
Ar1mastane 4 Capsules a day or half a full serving ( To spread out over 2 months)
Cycle Support Iron Labs

Month 2
Monster Plex - Full serving dose all month
Myopharma epibolin
Myopharma dimethabolin
6 Bromo ( Deciding if I will keep it or add to PCT) - Full serving dose
Ar1mastane 4 Capsules a day or half a full serving ( To spread out over 2 months)
Cycle Support Iron Labs
Concerns:

Going Forward
With proper support I will continue to log this stack and report my statistics back to you all. I will also look to posting pictures before/after.

Thank you!

8 Day update - Lifting 4 times a week
Weight 258 - I am starting to "feel" like im getting stronger, I constantly have a good "pump" feeling. I think its still to early to really notice any drastic changes. Im up 3 pounds, most likely weight fluctuation.

I will work on posting pictures.

Merritt

Awards
I do not have a serm, I have always run cycles and never used a serm just over counter PCT.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Your first month plan is pointless outside of dmz... the sarm and 1andro wont aid in much at all with the use of the PH's... your recomp goal is far fetched but good luck

Merritt

Awards
Your first month plan is pointless outside of dmz... the sarm and 1andro wont aid in much at all with the use of the PH's... your recomp goal is far fetched but good luck
Hvac, what would you recommend then? I could always drop the lgd..

Could you define far fetched? What would be your suggestion for a "reachable goal"

Thanks

Merritt

Awards
I have updated the Layout Hvac, I got another bottle of Monster Plexx and some extra gear. What are your thoughts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do you have enough dmz for 8 weeks? im more of a "less is better" kinda guy...