5A-HYDROXY LAXOGENIN - share your thoughts!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at 10g of bulk to make mai own TD preparation at 100-150mg per serving.

Anyone have anything to share concerning this stuff?

V

venicebeach

Awards
As J. Jonah Jameson would say, "crap, crap, mega crap..." But if you wanna guinea pig super high doses for us maybe you will see anavar like gains. Howevere, unlikely. Save your money

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin Information, Cycle Guide, and Reviews
Here's our Laxogenin info page over at Strong Supplement Shop. We carry two Laxogenin products. People have their own thoughts about Laxogenin's and some are good and some are bad. So you will just have to do some research and try it out and see if it works for you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

If you are going to make your own TD use Phlojel Ultra as your carrier.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly haven't noticed much from it (using Anogenin). I do have 8 bottles left to go though, LoL. I'm currently on bottle number 4.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Why not look into Dermstr3ngth instead of making your own TD? Saves you the hassle and uncertainty around quality, dosing, plus the added convenience of it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not look into Dermstr3ngth instead of making your own TD? Saves you the hassle and uncertainty around quality, dosing, plus the added convenience of it.
Its spendy and I've read 150 mg is where its at, only giving like 20 days/bottle

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to make your own TD use Phlojel Ultra as your carrier.
I've.got a bottle of smart powders topical matrix laying around, figured I'd use it.

Phlojel looks like some nice stuff tho...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've.got a bottle of smart powders topical matrix laying around, figured I'd use it.

Phlojel looks like some nice stuff tho...
I have never tried smart powders topical, but I can 100% recommend Phlojel Ultra. I have used it and added it to many topicals.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Its spendy and I've read 150 mg is where its at, only giving like 20 days/bottle
I didn't notice a huge difference between 100-200 tbh

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't notice a huge difference between 100-200 tbh
Right on, thanks.

I skimmed your review the other day. I'm thinking I'll just scrap it all together. Nobody really says wow this chits awesome...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Right on, thanks.

I skimmed your review the other day. I'm thinking I'll just scrap it all together. Nobody really says wow this chits awesome...
Its subtle but noticeable. Especially when ran during pct. I will say this my joints haven't felt that good in a while

vogelitis_

vogelitis_

Awards
It is garbage ran BSL version for 8 weeks. Nothing noticeably different than my normal progress rate

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It is garbage ran BSL version for 8 weeks. Nothing noticeably different than my normal progress rate
The transdermal version is a lot better

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have the nano gen from strong supp. Will be using it as part of my pct. In it for the increased protein synthesis and I'll give out a final review after two bottles.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the nano gen from strong supp. Will be using it as part of my pct. In it for the increased protein synthesis and I'll give out a final review after two bottles.
Great, and afterwards I will give you two bottles of dermastrength to compare to.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great, and afterwards I will give you two bottles of dermastrength to compare to.
that's a great deal. I would be lucky to get some Dermastrength as well!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'm loving mine right now !! :)
Oh...and dermastrenght and ep1c combined, is an A class stack!!!

Win-win.

A natty stack that makes me feel like I'm on....you know what;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
let me know how it goes. I'm getting a bottle with my next order.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought two bottles of the nano GENIN from you guys and I'm waiting to use it during and after PCT!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I sure will. The explanation regarding the product looks promising that's why I did buy it. I'm just setting up this whole year on which products to run. I have a ton of stock I can use but I'm only stacking them if they have some synergistic effect.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet guys. Let me know!

trini

trini

Awards
There are really a lot of controversies regarding the effectiveness of 5a hydroxy laxogenin. Most of the researches I've read, they say 5a is the same with Anavar but without the sides. It is not a prohormone, safe for the liver so PCT or OCT is not required though you can have PCT if you want to and it doesn't give steroidal effects. the typical dosage is 50-100 mg a day . It really sounds interesting and probably its worth a try. I think, the other thing we have to consider is how pure the ingredients in the supplements are for us to see real results. We must choose whom we trust. :scratchchin::22:

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on IF most wanted which has this in it (in a cyclodextrin complex for better absorption)

Things I've noticed after two weeks are less aches and pains (actually cancelled my PT appointments bc I didn't feel I needed them) less "stress symptoms" slight reduction in body fat and increase in muscle hardness... The product also has ecdy in it. I am also eating above maintenance

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recently ran this and unfortunately did not see any difference.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I've been on IF most wanted which has this in it (in a cyclodextrin complex for better absorption)

Things I've noticed after two weeks are less aches and pains (actually cancelled my PT appointments bc I didn't feel I needed them) less "stress symptoms" slight reduction in body fat and increase in muscle hardness... The product also has ecdy in it. I am also eating above maintenance
Does it comparable to something like 11oxo?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Does it comparable to something like 11oxo?
In terms of cortisol control. It's user dependant obviously, but since 11oxo is a ph to 11kt, I would say the hormone is stronger. However with 11oxo/kt, you get 11bhsd inhibition which can be a problem for some people. Laxogenin is the safer option.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Would you say that 11kt and osta was about the same experience for you
I like gauging the effectiveness of cycles after a some months have passed, so this is perfect.

Looking back on these two cycles:
On 11-kt, it greatly reduced visceral fat as was apparent in photos taken before and after. However, I didn't physiologically nor psychologically feel or witness these changes.

So, will it help if you were once above 15-20% bf for a while and had visceral fat? Of course. If you're lean, I don't see how it would benefit you.

Side effect wise, I felt lethargic. Couple that with an ability to accurately gauge results due to the the nature of the product, I'd say it's hit or miss.

On ostarine, I need to specify that I used this with the intention of lean gaining since I began the cycle at about 8-9% bf. So off the bat, these two compounds were used for different purposes. I'd also like to say that I began the cycle at too high of a dose which did not allow me to accurately gauge any initial or potential side effects.

Barring that, I began my cycle around end of Sept/beginning of Oct at 140lbs of lbm and 8-9%bf and after pct and a normalization period that ended in mid December I gained 10lbs of solid lbm that was gauged after glycogen depletion.

Both were different compounds, but in retrospect, as much of a hormonal rollercoaster as I might've had with ostarine (which many were subject to here), I'd say it was more effective than 11-kt.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Great breakdown brother.
Cheers