500mg test

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I met a 78 year old man at the gym who was fucking ripped for being 78. He had delts and everything. I asked him if he was on TRT and he told me he's been on 500mg of test per week for the past 45 years. Here I am like a little bitch only on 200mg. I decided to up the ante and do a cycle. I'm now running 400mg test (and I feel like $hit on it lol) and I just ordered 2 bottles of primo. Imagine being on 500 mg of test for 45 years straight and being almost 80 years old and jacked. I really think testosterone alone is really not dangerous at all besides estrogen sides and possibly hematocrit issues

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course, what people claim they do and what they actually do can be quite different things.

When it comes to drugs, in these contexts, I'd be hesitant to take n=1 experience as a reliable guide anyway. Especially when it comes to health. I mean I read your post and immediately think lipids, calcification, LVH, and all that cool sh1t. So maybe this jacked grandpa is lucky with cardiovascular impact. And maybe you and I arent. So theres that.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feel like sh1t as in? Bloated?

I dont really like higher test. High bp, moonface of peace, gains not that good.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a perfect example of a "Russian Roulette" post.

Just because I met a guy who (SAID that he) put a loaded revolver to his head, and pulled the trigger .... Only to walk away in seemingly good health, that doesn't make putting a partially loaded weapon against your temple and pulling the trigger any less Dangerous or Stupid.

Oh, and if you'd met the guy, he might've appeared in perfect health to you.
.... But I can assure you that he wasn't. Because people don't willingly make decisions like that unless there is something Seriously wrong with them.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feel like sh1t as in? Bloated?

I dont really like higher test. High bp, bad moonface and gains not that good.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, and if you'd met the guy, he might've appeared in perfect health to you.
.... But I can assure you that he wasn't. Because people don't willingly make decisions like that unless there is something Seriously wrong with them.
This is the only part i disagree with. Who are we to tell something is wrong with someone if we are disapproving of their behavior?

I stand by the rule to respect other life and as far as i am concerned i will do whatever i want as long it doesnt break the 1st rule.

Sure, we have to state there are for sure consequences but that is exclusively for the unaware and unsure and youth specifically.

But these are grown men doing this to themselves. I feel they can make their own decisions.

Also i dont think there isnt any of us living in a bliss here thinking that what we are doing is not shortening our life. But we, consciously or unconsciously, made our decision that what anabolics bring to the table is more important to us than a potentially longer life.

If anyone thinks this is not a compromise I suggest questioning your decisions, and i dont want to come off from above. I am a philosopher at heart and have contemplated this greatly.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the only part i disagree with. Who are we to tell something is wrong with someone if we are disapproving of their behavior?

I stand by the rule to respect other life and as far as i am concerned i will do whatever i want as long it doesnt break the 1st rule.

Sure, we have to state there are for sure consequences but that is exclusively for the unaware and unsure and youth specifically.

But these are grown men doing this to themselves. I feel they can make their own decisions.

Also i dont think there isnt any of us living in a bliss here thinking that what we are doing is not shortening our life. But we, consciously or unconsciously, made our decision that what anabolics bring to the table is more important to us than a potentially longer life.

If anyone thinks this is not a compromise I suggest questioning your decisions, and i dont want to come off from above. I am a philosopher at heart and have contemplated this greatly.
You can disagree with whatever you like brother.
But anyone who puts a gun to their head and pulls the trigger has serious mental health issues.

If you disagree, I (gently) suggest you examine your own.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I’m not sure anyone can live 45 years on 500mg without break.
there’s lots of aspects like the immunomodulatory effects,
Bet he’s had a cold for the past 45years too😂

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course, what people claim they do and what they actually do can be quite different things.

When it comes to drugs, in these contexts, I'd be hesitant to take n=1 experience as a reliable guide anyway. Especially when it comes to health. I mean I read your post and immediately think lipids, calcification, LVH, and all that cool sh1t. So maybe this jacked grandpa is lucky with cardiovascular impact. And maybe you and I arent. So theres that.
Yeah man I dunno. I been on TRT for 7 years now at a dose of 200mg per week. Every once in a blue moon I'll use a prohormone for a month or two or anavar or something. This time I decided to bump my test to 400 and then I was gonna add primo but to be honest I'm beginning my 4th week at 400mg and I really feel awful. I feel sluggish, tired, my anxiety is up and i have tension headaches and I'm not even really much stronger or looking much better. Maybe I'm slightly thicker but it's probably water. Honestly this sucks. I'm gonna skip my shot this Monday and just go back to my regular TRT. ill up it a tiny bit. I'll go from 200 to 240. Other than that I'll wait a month or two once it gets really hot and I'll cut back my calories and add the primobolan. I think running test higher than a trt dose makes me feel lousy. Honestly I don't feel good at all. I think it's better to just add a tiny bit of stuff on the side here and there

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah man I dunno. I been on TRT for 7 years now at a dose of 200mg per week. Every once in a blue moon I'll use a prohormone for a month or two or anavar or something. This time I decided to bump my test to 400 and then I was gonna add primo but to be honest I'm beginning my 4th week at 400mg and I really feel awful. I feel sluggish, tired, my anxiety is up and i have tension headaches and I'm not even really much stronger or looking much better. Maybe I'm slightly thicker but it's probably water. Honestly this sucks. I'm gonna skip my shot this Monday and just go back to my regular TRT. ill up it a tiny bit. I'll go from 200 to 240. Other than that I'll wait a month or two once it gets really hot and I'll cut back my calories and add the primobolan. I think running test higher than a trt dose makes me feel lousy. Honestly I don't feel good at all. I think it's better to just add a tiny bit of stuff on the side here and there
just FYI 200mg a week is probably over your true trt dose bro.

trt is meant to give you a test level equivalent to a natural range. For most people that’s 100-150mg a week, maybe a touch more. 200mg would have most guys above range (not saying that’s bad per se, just that’s it’s probably not trt - I would call it a cruise dose personally)

all that said you’ll probably tell me you’ve got bloods and you are one of the few who are in range off 200 a week now 🤣 in which case I’ll pack my stuff up and leave the room 😂

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can disagree with whatever you like brother.
But anyone who puts a gun to their head and pulls the trigger has serious mental health issues.

If you disagree, I (gently) suggest you examine your own.
But putting a gun to ones head has no perceivable individual benefits. That 78 yo guy is enjoying what 500mg is doing for him.

Look i am not trying to school you or anything as you re older than me. You could say Manfred von Richthofen was insans, all fighter pilots are insane.

My point is, yes, we need to point out if its dangerous so that people who are not in the know dont hurt themselves unintentionally.

But in the end an individual is free to do with himself what he wants.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just FYI 200mg a week is probably over your true trt dose bro.

trt is meant to give you a test level equivalent to a natural range. For most people that’s 100-150mg a week, maybe a touch more. 200mg would have most guys above range (not saying that’s bad per se, just that’s it’s probably not trt - I would call it a cruise dose personally)

all that said you’ll probably tell me you’ve got bloods and you are one of the few who are in range off 200 a week now 🤣 in which case I’ll pack my stuff up and leave the room 😂
Actually you're correct. At 200mg per week on my day before injection my total test in in the 500s. Day after injection I'm around 1100. 200 is good for me

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But putting a gun to ones head has no perceivable individual benefits. That 78 yo guy is enjoying what 500mg is doing for him.

Look i am not trying to school you or anything as you re older than me. You could say Manfred von Richthofen was insans, all fighter pilots are insane.

My point is, yes, we need to point out if its dangerous so that people who are not in the know dont hurt themselves unintentionally.

Absolutely!
Otherwise, they should shut this board down and we should all never comment again, right?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually you're correct. At 200mg per week on my day before injection my total test in in the 500s. Day after injection I'm around 1100. 200 is good for me
haha, as I was writing it I thought that 7 yrs in trt you’ve probably had it measured. That’s definitely higher than most need but it is what it is and I stand corrected 😂

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

.. and as far as the 78 year old... He could very well just be a liar. I've found that's pretty prevalent nowadays.

Anyway, I'll definitely keep giving good advice (and I've found that most here appreciate it).

If a person ever felt like too much advice was being put forth, the most simple solution would be for them not to give any.

🙂

Reactions: Nac
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have similar results and requirements dosing once per week. I moved to 20mg daily injections and maintain serum levels above 600ng/dL daily. I piss my TRT out really quickly and constantly have to chase a new balance.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after reading everyone's feedback I've decided to definitely bring my dose back down. I'll keep it at 240mg. Just slightly above normal and I'll use primo in the summer. I'm sure if I'm eating and training good I can still get good results that way. For some reason I just feel really lousy on 400mg of test plus that guy was talking about DVT and calcification etc. I really don't wanna do that if it's risky health wise. Rather just add a tiny bit of primo here and there on top of trt. Seems much safer

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You and I are exactly alike brotha! I myself had to learn the hard way more is not Better with test. I myself use script test around 260mg per week tops sometimes lower but really.. any higher and I immediately start to notice the anxious feeling and it usually will come the night of when I did a shot that morning it’s terrifying.. everything I do has to be so on point otherwise I get all these horrible mental sides it sucks.. like at 400mg weekly can feel my heart beating a little harder at night and find it hard to sleep it’s just not worth it. It’s been at least since 2017 since using higher amounts of test or adding pro hormones and honestly probably won’t ever again.. have no interest or desire to only further exacerbate issues as well as hairless which has already started to rear its ugly head.. you don’t notice these things in the beginning. But 10 years later.. yeah not so great.. sorry to go off on a tangent but basically with regards to TRT I can’t just be one of those guys to double his dose right away from 200mg to 400 mg per week.. it just usually has to much of a negative impact.. ore like 200mg maybe 240, then 260 or 280.. very incremental

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You and I are exactly alike brotha! I myself had to learn the hard way more is not Better with test. I myself use script test around 260mg per week tops sometimes lower but really.. any higher and I immediately start to notice the anxious feeling and it usually will come the night of when I did a shot that morning it’s terrifying.. everything I do has to be so on point otherwise I get all these horrible mental sides it sucks.. like at 400mg weekly can feel my heart beating a little harder at night and find it hard to sleep it’s just not worth it. It’s been at least since 2017 since using higher amounts of test or adding pro hormones and honestly probably won’t ever again.. have no interest or desire to only further exacerbate issues as well as hairless which has already started to rear its ugly head.. you don’t notice these things in the beginning. But 10 years later.. yeah not so great.. sorry to go off on a tangent but basically with regards to TRT I can’t just be one of those guys to double his dose right away from 200mg to 400 mg per week.. it just usually has to much of a negative impact.. ore like 200mg maybe 240, then 260 or 280.. very incremental
I hear you bro. Im slightly thicker at 400mg but honestly dude I upped my calories so obviously I'm gonna be thicker. Also I'm not noticing any giant strength increase. When I was on anavar I was wicked strong! On 400mg of test I notice no difference, just maybe a bit thicker and maybe a better pump but that's it. Everything else is negative. Btw when I was on anavar I had the worst anxiety of my life but man was I strong lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Huh. It’s almost as if different individuals metabolize & respond to drugs differently, you know?

Probably just a really silly idea, though....

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh. It’s almost as if different individuals metabolize & respond to drugs differently, you know?

Probably just a really silly idea, though....
Strangely enough, in 2015 I ran 500mg test all summer and felt fine. Fast forward to 2021 and 400mg makes me feel like crap. Go figure

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strangely enough, in 2015 I ran 500mg test all summer and felt fine. Fast forward to 2021 and 400mg makes me feel like crap. Go figure
Not crazy at all. Drug tolerance intra-individual definitely changes over time. Older you get, harder orals get to tolerate, just as another example. I mean it sucks, but it’s what it is I suppose. Gotta find what works best for YOU, currently. Sometimes less is more.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not crazy at all. Drug tolerance intra-individual definitely changes over time. Older you get, harder orals get to tolerate, just as another example. I mean it sucks, but it’s what it is I suppose. Gotta find what works best for YOU, currently. Sometimes less is more.

What Hyde said ^.

It can Really seem Counterintuitive, but sometimes less is Definitely more.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm gonna run 240mg per week for now and eat like a horse and train hard. I got 2 bottles of primo acetate and I'll run the primo in the summer. Hopefully the primo doesn't make me nuts. Lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I'm reading this correctly, you're doing once weekly shoot's? If that's the case, do split the dose to 3 or at least 2 times a week. There's a trend now of actually doing micro subq injection for trt every day. You get the most stable levels that way, plus you will arometise the least. Once a week injections, you'll convert much more test to estrogen in the first two days.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I'm reading this correctly, you're doing once weekly shoot's? If that's the case, do split the dose to 3 or at least 2 times a week. There's a trend now of actually doing micro subq injection for trt every day. You get the most stable levels that way, plus you will arometise the least. Once a week injections, you'll convert much more test to estrogen in the first two days.
Pin ed plus for example if one uses hcg horrible man. For me its 4 pins a week 2 x test and 2x hcg already sometimes think damn again like a junkie in front of my family
i couldnt do ed. I dont have problem with pinning but damn

I can do for like 4 weeks ed if its a blast but really do you wanna do thatfor the rest of your life?

Sometimes i cant help it, but when i look at the aftermath after i pin test and hcg, bandaid, bloody tissue, 4 needles, 2 syringes...i am like damn wtf am i doing, wtf is this 😂😂

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pin ed plus for example if one uses hcg horrible man. For me its 4 pins a week 2 x test and 2x hcg already sometimes think damn again like a junkie in front of my family
i couldnt do ed. I dont have problem with pinning but damn

I can do for like 4 weeks ed if its a blast but really do you wanna do thatfor the rest of your life?

Sometimes i cant help it, but when i look at the aftermath after i pin test and hcg, bandaid, bloody tissue, 4 needles, 2 syringes...i am like damn wtf am i doing, wtf is this 😂😂
Damn man, I've been doing gh for the past 2 or 3 months now. Thats two injection per day. You get used to it. And I do them mostly IM ...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn man, I've been doing gh for the past 2 or 3 months now. Thats two injection per day. You get used to it. And I do them mostly IM ...
Any improvements in skin quality etc? Also i suppose you noticed metabolism boost?

Peeps are going to roast me how the hell is that possible but for me increase in hunger mk677 provides is overshadowed by the metabolism boost. Struggling to gain weight. 71°F and I am shirtless in the house.

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably polycythemia

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any improvements in skin quality etc? Also i suppose you noticed metabolism boost?

Peeps are going to roast me how the hell is that possible but for me increase in hunger mk677 provides is overshadowed by the metabolism boost. Struggling to gain weight. 71°F and I am shirtless in the house.
Of course. Anything 70 & up is shirtless inside without guests over. Anything over 67 inside is shorts as well. Typically with the fan on as well.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course. Anything 70 & up is shirtless inside without guests over. Anything over 67 inside is shorts as well. Typically with the fan on as well.
Exactly why I don't cycle at summer. Our summers are getting really hot. Lot's of days with 40°C ... Unbearable with anything more then 250 test ... And even that is unnecessary.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Skin? Idk, havent been really focused on skin quality tbh so cant say. Unlike ya'll, I don't stand looking at my self in front of the mirror the whole day : D Joke aside, no, I don't think so. Maybe some backne cleared up, but that has prolly nothing to do with gh.

I like the muscle fullness. It's not like anything else. And now that I've upped the kcal's, I really vascular, and when I get a pump, it looks even better.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Skin? Idk, havent been really focused on skin quality tbh so cant say. Unlike ya'll, I don't stand looking at my self in front of the mirror the whole day : D Joke aside, no, I don't think so. Maybe some backne cleared up, but that has prolly nothing to do with gh.

I like the muscle fullness. It's not like anything else. And now that I've upped the kcal's, I really vascular, and when I get a pump, it looks even better.
Hahahah my skin all over the body is like babies only face is rough as if i had been shot probably sun damage.

How many iu's?
I find significant improvements in recovery and fullness, strength when adding mk677 to 200mg test. Better than increasing test.

For example I worked out 4 days in a row. Even when I was 17 i couldnt do that. Crazy.

See @Punkrocker imho you would fare better by adding gh or secretagogues instead of increasing your test. 100%

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahahah my skin all over the body is like babies only face is rough as if i had been shot probably sun damage.

How many iu's?
I find significant improvements in recovery and fullness, strength when adding mk677 to 200mg test. Better than increasing test.

For example I worked out 4 days in a row. Even when I was 17 i couldnt do that. Crazy.

See @Punkrocker imho you would fare better by adding gh or secretagogues instead of increasing your test. 100%
App 3.5ish iu.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Not that unusual. I have used MK for a very long time, frankly longer than I would have liked, and I never got around to gaining any significant amount of weight. It increased my snacking etc. but still. So, that's actually good. I didn't want to gain any weight.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
App 3.5ish iu.
Can I ask how you are dosing throughout the day and how you are eating around those times? What's the gap like between the shot and food? I tried once and didn't manage it well, and my BG went up too much and I could tell it was off. So I stopped and have some GH lying around.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the old man probably can't pee and the OP should check his BP when he increases his dose

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I ask how you are dosing throughout the day and how you are eating around those times? What's the gap like between the shot and food? I tried once and didn't manage it well, and my BG went up too much and I could tell it was off. So I stopped and have some GH lying around.
Am/Pm I do fasting in the morning but not in the PM. Use lot's of berberine. But other then that nothing special really. My fasting bg is normal.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am/Pm I do fasting in the morning but not in the PM. Use lot's of berberine. But other then that nothing special really. My fasting bg is normal.
Like I said in my other thread, I dont notice issues like lethargy or blood sugar drops after meals on mk if I am on test concurrently.

Test by itself regulates blood sugar, also other anabolics.

Seems to plague me only if i am taking mk by itself.