500Mg/ML Test E

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is this legit. I’ve always used 250mg/ML. I’ve heard that 500mg/Ml is probably bunk. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this legit. I’ve always used 250mg/ML. I’ve heard that 500mg/Ml is probably bunk. Anyone have any knowledge on this?
If you haven't already bought it .... I wouldn't (personally).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It can be legit but no respectable compagny / UGL would make this because it’s simply ridiculous. The post injection pain would be pretty bad most of the time. that’s why you won’t see 250mg/ml primobolan and stuff like that. If you see it you know the person selling you it isn’t really about details. Move on from them and stick to 250mg/ml

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It can be legit but no respectable compagny / UGL would make this because it’s simply ridiculous. The post injection pain would be pretty bad most of the time. that’s why you won’t see 250mg/ml primobolan and stuff like that. If you see it you know the person selling you it isn’t really about details. Move on from them and stick to 250mg/ml
That’s what I figured. Thanks for the reply bro!

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good decision!
(y)
I mainly asked the question because I found a potential source and saw 500mg/ml test on their website and that raised a red flag for me. So looks like I won’t be using them for anything

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have seen sources have 500mg/ml, and it’s exactly double the price of there 250mg/ml. Therefore there is almost no point of buying it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk depends on the brand, it wouldn’t be my first choice but it would make sense for someone taking high doses to keep the volume of oil down. I have a vial of 400mg/ml Test E that I got as a freebie when I ordered a bunch of other stuff, I haven’t decided if I’ll use it or not.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unless you are using over 2g of testosterone per week, I don’t see the point. You can get 300mg/ml and do 2x 3cc shots for 1,800mg test/wk. If you do 5cc syringes and spread it around a little, that’s still 3,000mg.

The only thing I can think of is controlling total volume during stealth shipping/smuggling with the intention of the recipient cutting it down with sterile oil before application, essentially. Or guys using obscene amounts of testosterone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not about whether or not it's legit, you can make the dosages pretty high. But there's all kinds of crap they have to add to it in order to make it into a solution that concentrated. Usually they're underdosed and they hurt like a mofo and cause a ton of systemic inflammation which is not good. 300mg/ml is my cut off for most gear. Maybe 400 with eq because it's easy to make in higher concentrations. I used test400 years ago. Always had pip, always left a little welt. You never thought anything of it back then and just kept using it but all of those things are signs of inflammation and crappy agents and fillers added to the product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unless you are using over 2g of testosterone per week, I don’t see the point. You can get 300mg/ml and do 2x 3cc shots for 1,800mg test/wk. If you do 5cc syringes and spread it around a little, that’s still 3,000mg.

The only thing I can think of is controlling total volume during stealth shipping/smuggling with the intention of the recipient cutting it down with sterile oil before application, essentially. Or guys using obscene amounts of testosterone.
No joke, the reason a lot of ppl make concentrations that high is the capitalize on how stupid we are, especially the guys stuck in the 90s with there info. Lots of the older guys I know still think there test 400 was strong because of how bad it hurt, they have the mind state that t400 is stronger than t300 and t300 is stronger than test 250. Completely disregarding the fact you could just take more of the 250 to equal 300 or 400, it's like they think it's a different compound all together. The same type of guys who tell you test cyp is a better bulker than test E.

Then on the opposite side of the spectrum you get the younger crowd who just sees the number and thinks 🤔 I can use this and only take one shot a week for 10 weeks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only thing I can think of is controlling total volume during stealth shipping/smuggling with the intention of the recipient cutting it down with sterile oil before application, essentially.
That's exactly why I'd consider purchasing if I was ordering international.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I used tri test 400 by Pharmaqo and pip wasn’t bad, it had 100 mg test E. 100 mg test C.
And 200 mg Testosterone Decanoate.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No joke, the reason a lot of ppl make concentrations that high is the capitalize on how stupid we are, especially the guys stuck in the 90s with there info. Lots of the older guys I know still think there test 400 was strong because of how bad it hurt, they have the mind state that t400 is stronger than t300 and t300 is stronger than test 250. Completely disregarding the fact you could just take more of the 250 to equal 300 or 400, it's like they think it's a different compound all together. The same type of guys who tell you test cyp is a better bulker than test E.

Then on the opposite side of the spectrum you get the younger crowd who just sees the number and thinks I can use this and only take one shot a week for 10 weeks
The crazy thing is you can still take one shot week you’ll just have to have a 2cc syringe. I’ve always used test 250 or 200 and I’m fine with using that

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Then on the opposite side of the spectrum you get the younger crowd who just sees the number and thinks I can use this and only take one shot a week for 10 weeks
Exactly, injecting more frequently such as 3-4 weekly injections is far superior than once or twice weekly injections even if the ester is Eth/Cyp. Keeping the levels as stable as possible is the best case scenario. A lot of individuals could probably even eliminate the need for an aromatize inhibitor on TRT-like doses if they did more frequent injections.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The crazy thing is you can still take one shot week you’ll just have to have a 2cc syringe. I’ve always used test 250 or 200 and I’m fine with using that
I can't handle 1x per week injections any more on cycle, even 2x week and I get bad bacne breakouts. After a crap load of trial and error I've figured myself out.

On trt 150mg I can get away with doing one a week but I prefer Monday Wednesday Friday.

From 250 Up to about 500mg I need to do Monday Wednesday Friday but daily is better.

It controls my acne and keeps my E2 lower and more stable .

Don't get me wrong, if I could get away with doing everything I was taking one time a week I would pin as much oil as needed in one shot, and it use to work for me like that.

But for some reason I can't do that anymore.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly, injecting more frequently such as 3-4 weekly injections is far superior than once or twice weekly injections even if the ester is Eth/Cyp. Keeping the levels as stable as possible is the best case scenario. A lot of individuals could probably even eliminate the need for an aromatize inhibitor on TRT-like doses if they did more frequent injections.
Yes this∆

In a perfect world I would pin everything daily, I might even pin short esters two times a day.

But that's all way too much work, to keep things smooth yet reasonable I do long esters Monday Wednesday Friday and short esters daily. If I'm using both at the same time I pre mix my oils into a empty vial, draw it out together and pin daily to match up the short ester.

Is it 100% necessary? Probably not, but it works for me and eliminates me having to be covered in bacacne

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can't handle 1x per week injections any more on cycle, even 2x week and I get bad bacne breakouts. After a crap load of trial and error I've figured myself out.

On trt 150mg I can get away with doing one a week but I prefer Monday Wednesday Friday.

From 250 Up to about 500mg I need to do Monday Wednesday Friday but daily is better.

It controls my acne and keeps my E2 lower and more stable .

Don't get me wrong, if I could get away with doing everything I was taking one time a week I would pin as much oil as needed in one shot, and it use to work for me like that.

But for some reason I can't do that anymore.
I personally like to pin Test E every 4th day. My point was you could pin and Mg/Ml once a week if you really wanted to. Not saying anyone should or shouldn’t lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I personally like to pin Test E every 4th day. My point was you could pin and Mg/Ml once a week if you really wanted to. Not saying anyone should or shouldn’t lol
I wasn't confused, I completely understand what you were saying, you could pin it every 2 weeks if you really wanted to and might be fine. All I was getting at is that I personally can't do one time a week without running into issues. I used to be able to but not anymore

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What works for you works for you and nobody can argue that, if it ain't broken don't fix it