Unanswered 500mg Epi andro vs. 10mg Osta to assist while cutting?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am in the second week of my cut and there's 7 weeks to go and I'am thinking about to throw in, either 10mg Osta or ~500mg Epi andro for the upcoming 7 week's.
I will do a OTC pct this time because I'am leaving for south-east asia when the cut is finish and I don't want to travel with serms.
So witch would be best for this?
10mg Osta or ~500mg Epi andro?

Thank's.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
500mg epiandro will barely be suppressive and would be the better choice since just using the otc pct product. Either option is weak and just icing on your dieting cake, but it will help training energy in a deficit and dry you slightly.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An EC stack would probably have more effect on a cut than 10mg osta. Really not worth it

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg epiandro will barely be suppressive and would be the better choice since just using the otc pct product. Either option is weak and just icing on your dieting cake, but it will help training energy in a deficit and dry you slightly.
I've done epiandro many times but never solo and yes, it's weak but I like it.
The energy, mood.....
My goal with this is to retain as much strenght as possible.
Maybe it's possible to run it even higher?!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've done epiandro many times but never solo and yes, it's weak but I like it.
The energy, mood.....
My goal with this is to retain as much strenght as possible.
Maybe it's possible to run it even higher?!
Up to a gram/day would be fine

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With OTC PCT?
Idk for certain as I’ve never not used a SERM. I would generally never recommend any hormone/SARM be used longer than 4 weeks without a SERM like Nolva or Clomid after it, regardless of compound or dosage. I mean if you look hard enough you can definitely find a source for them in tablet form, but even if all you can get is a research liquid it’s not that hard to put the liquid in a $1 travel 3oz plastic bottle from Walmart and pack an oral syringe somewhere else in the bag.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally, I would go with the epiandro...I love that alpha feeling and the aggression in the gym! I really miss Alpha Stano from Alpha Gainz...the epiandro complexed with cyclodextrins was amazing preworkout.

Actually, what am I talking about, I still have some raws...I should start adding that to my preworkout :)