50 Y/O natty BB needing advice on strong anti extrogen/gyno cure

T

tmt

Awards
I have never used AAS, but have experimented with a variety of PH's in the past. I have been cutting BF with good success. Unfortunately, still have some puffiness and fat in my lower chest area. May not be gyno, but just to be sure, I am looking for a strategy to lower estrogen to aid in final bit of fat loss. I am currently using Ostashred along with the natural "basics": BCAA's,creatine,glutamine,etc. I'm not a "noob", but am overwhelmed with all the opinions/recommendations that are out there. Any solid help would be appreciated.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it is truly gyno, most OTC supplements will most likely not work.

Have you checked with a doctor?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If it is truly gyno, most OTC supplements will most likely not work.

Have you checked with a doctor?
That.

If I had suspicions of gyno that cycle would be over already. I take t you have no AI on hand?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I thought natty meant no AAS, PH, SARMs, or anything hormonal

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He is using ostashred, is this not an ostarine product?

I assumed.
Odd it says natty if so I agree

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never used AAS, but have experimented with a variety of PH's in the past. I have been cutting BF with good success. Unfortunately, still have some puffiness and fat in my lower chest area. May not be gyno, but just to be sure, I am looking for a strategy to lower estrogen to aid in final bit of fat loss. I am currently using Ostashred along with the natural "basics": BCAA's,creatine,glutamine,etc. I'm not a "noob", but am overwhelmed with all the opinions/recommendations that are out there. Any solid help would be appreciated.
How do you know your E levels are high?
What makes you think you have gyno?

Bottom line ....there is no reason to crush your estrogen levels unless you know for sure how high they are.
Crushing your E levels will make you feel quite miserable if you unnessarly use an AI. I have been there and it aint good.
I suggest you get some bloods done, before taking anything that is going to muck around with your hormones

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do you know your E levels are high?
What makes you think you have gyno?

Bottom line ....there is no reason to crush your estrogen levels unless you know for sure how high they are.
Crushing your E levels will make you feel quite miserable if you unnessarly use an AI. I have been there and it aint good.
I suggest you get some bloods done, before taking anything that is going to muck around with your hormones
He's used anabolic steroid products in the past so he very likely has gyno/pseudogyno. Approx 40% of the male population has some in general from puberty, dietary intake, etc.

He's on Ostashred, which contains Ostarine, which most definitely causes mild elevations in E2 - I've used Osta several times. Getting a blood order from your doc or ordering a Female Hormone Panel online is a great idea though - I've also crushed my estro before and it was terrible. You can overdo the AI and that's not a fun place. Osta allegedly doesn't aromatize and that's fine but it can certainly aggravate gyno (glandular tissue)/pseusogyno (ie, fatty breast tissue). I always have to use a small amount of exem while on it to keep things controlled.

Also, OP, what about a compound engineered by man to selectively bind to the AR to promote influence on muscle and bone sounds natural to you? Just because something was OTC when you used it doesn't make it natural.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And OP, a more direct answer to your conundrum: if you insist on using only OTC products that aren't research chems and you simply want to shrink the pseudogyno to get in stage shape for a bit Get Diesel's new E2X is easily the best OTC AI product I've used. 1-2/ day divided doses. It's not Exem, but 2/day is potent. Maybe add some Olympus Labs Eliminate or any other arimistane product if you wanna further harden/dry. Arimistane won't do jack for estrogen control but it's cheap and will dry/harden while the E2X does the hormone work.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm... Ostashred also has 50mg of Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione (per recommended serving). OP, this was in the OG pes erase and was marketed as an AI and cortisol reducer. So you are taking an AI already.

Their are conflicting reports why PES dropped this compound. I know from my experience of the compound anything above 25mg crushed my estrogen and libido and joints. PES is a great company with some very good minds working for them, they do know their stuff, and they dont bring poorly thought out supplements.
I will put my flame suit on, and say that armistane (Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione) is actually quite a potent OTC AI. Perhaps this is why it was dropped by PES? Many will argue, but that's fine and this is what we are all here for.

Bottom line, good on you for for doing what you do. I am not far off your age and that last bit of fat is a challenge for anyone no matter what your age.
If you can get bloods, do it. Keep up the research and good luck

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't look at the product and didn't realize you're already taking arimistane - 75/day is tops for me and joints still get dry on it. But many have posted blood results showing it barely affects e2. It just hardens and dries and the joints get stiff too. I like it but it's not a real AI. You cannot compare it to exemestane, letrozole, or anastrazole in the slightest. Of those, only exem is appropriate here for spot dosing as its suicidal and won't cause large rebounds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And OP, a more direct answer to your conundrum: if you insist on using only OTC products that aren't research chems and you simply want to shrink the pseudogyno to get in stage shape for a bit Get Diesel's new E2X is easily the best OTC AI product I've used. 1-2/ day divided doses. It's not Exem, but 2/day is potent. Maybe add some Olympus Labs Eliminate or any other arimistane product if you wanna further harden/dry. Arimistane won't do jack for estrogen control but it's cheap and will dry/harden while the E2X does the hormone work.
yup...E2-X is very good....inhibit-e is another one I would recommend!!!