50 pounds in 14 weeks - full cycle

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sharing a wild (but true) recent transformation story.

A buddy of mine just got out of the joint after 5 years and wanted to return to form as his time in there on the starvation diet they put you on in there had him sitting at a stringy 172. In 14 weeks we got him up to 222, maintaining the same level of bodyfat. We had 4 cheat meals total during this entire period, so diet was clean; rice, beans and veggies with a whole food protein from fish or chicken 4x a day + 2-3 shakes, fruit here and there, etc. as well as Steak, potatoes and vegg 2x a week.

Prior to his time in I had helped him with his cycles prepping for classic physique shows so I knew how he was going to respond to most of the food and drugs we went with here but what really surprised me was the extra mass he added during the final leg of the cycle. I always have my guys rotate compounds and ramp doses up to keep defeating homeostasis but he outperformed even my best expectations when we added the YK-11 and LGD injectables and just blew up another 15 pounds.

We did not use an AI here at any point and instead used Masteron and Epistane to allow estrogen levels to remain high and reap the growth benefits of this while masking the negative effects. Prolactin control was achieved simply through liberal use of Vitamin B6 P5P.

Before, 172 lbs:

After 222 pounds:

On to the cycle:

Weeks 1-4:

Test E: 500 MG (1ml 2x per week)

LGD4033: 20 mg ED (1 cap ED w/ pre workout meal)

Weeks 5-6:

Deca: 300 mg (1ml 1x per week or 0.5 ml 2x per week)

Masteron E: 200 mg (0.5 ml 2x per week)

Weeks 7-8

Test: 500 MG (1ml 2x per week)

Deca: 300 mg (1ml 1x per week or 0.5 ml 2x per week)

Epistane (30 MG ED - 1 ml pre workout)

Weeks 9-10:

Deca: 450 mg (1.5ml 1x per week or 0.75 ml 2x per week)

Masteron Prop: 140 mg (0.2 ml ED)

Epistane (30 mg ED - 1 ml pre workout)

Weeks 11-14:

Deca: 600 mg (1 ml 2x per week)

Masteron Prop: 280 mg (~.4 ml ED)

Injectable YK-11: 25 mg ED

Injectable LGD-4033: 25 mg ED

Injectable Anadrol: 25 mg 2x a week on lagging body part training days

We have currently backed down to just 500 mg of test and a gram of injectable carnitine a day to give his liver and kidneys a break before we put the pedal to the metal again.

You can find a lot of his transformation documented on his IG @must.be.marty

Questions or comments let me have 'em guys. I just wanted to take the time share this no BS story so you can see what a very real, hyper focused comeback transformation using aggressive dosing looks like so that I can hopefully help some of you out there set realistic expectations for your own cycles and transformations.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Incredible results. Well done.

Can you give me your experiences with injectable L carnitine? I want to home
Brew since it would get costly at 1-2g a day to buy.

Again very cool transformation. His low bf% is impressive for this bulk.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's 50 pounds difference in those two pics??

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Incredible results. Well done.

Can you give me your experiences with injectable L carnitine? I want to home
Brew since it would get costly at 1-2g a day to buy.

Again very cool transformation. His low bf% is impressive for this bulk.
Minimum carnitine dosing is 200 mg/55 lbs of lean body mass.

You can opt to do a loading phase similar to how you utilize creatine but even without that, eventually you will reach peak saturation. Typically I put guys on 2 grams a day for 5 days, then 1.4 grams for another 5-7 days, then we back down to maintenance dose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I linked his IG for a reason, there's video there and it's all time stamped, nothing to hmm about here
LOL.

Thanks man.

I'll withhold my ownership of my ability to judge for myself.

I was being nice.

I coulda... Shoulda maybe (looks like) just been honest and said... I don't see a 50lb difference. Period.

What are you selling, man?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LOL.

Thanks man.

I was being nice.

I coulda... Shoulda maybe (looks like) just been honest and said... I don't see a 50lb difference. Period.

I’m pretty sure he’s a board sponsor (or rep for) and also helping venom out with one of those new companies

Last edited:
Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LOL.

Thanks man.

I was being nice.

We're not seeing the legs here and keep in mind homeboy here is 6'2 so there's a lot of meat to fill out on this frame.

And again it's all on the Instagram with dates and time stamps, you can see the change for yourself incrementally

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No ulterior motive here I simply posted this so folks can see the outer limits of what is possible for a single cycle with the absolute best case scenario (excellent genetic response, muscle memory gains, well executed training and diet). I want folks to see how we always adjust the doses and the compounds, we don't run the same thing for 12 weeks and expect to keep changing; maybe that's common sense for those who have been in the game for a while but a lot of the young ones just run test for 15 weeks and expect to keep growing the entire time

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We're not seeing the legs here and keep in mind homeboy here is 6'2 so there's a lot of meat to fill out on this frame.

And again it's all on the Instagram with dates and time stamps, you can see the change for yourself incrementally

I'll check it out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair, but also consider I can put 99% of the board on a similarly aggressive cycle and they will not even get close to these results because they make excuses for their food and training.
I'm not knocking him, or you, not at all. Just thought it was funny that you posted the cycle here, but the people on IG won't know. If he gained 50 pounds, and leaned out, y'all both did great jobs, regardless of gear.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair, but also consider I can put 99% of the board on a similarly aggressive cycle and they will not even get close to these results because they make excuses for their food and training.
Wow, 99% of us, huh.....

You're just here to make friends, aren't you....?

LOL

It isn't working.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
This kind of goes against what you said before about this is an example of good genetics, muscle memory, etc...

"folks can see the outer limits of what is possible for a single cycle with the absolute best case scenario (excellent genetic response, muscle memory gains, well executed training and diet)."

Obviously folks here aren't coming back from a long break so muscle memory is out of the question. I've ran cycles after a comeback from a long break and muscle memory + steroids equals massive gains. Especially combined with good genetics..

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
But as for the original content of this thread, great result and stellar job by the dude getting fit and by the coach.

I'm interested on how long are you planning on blasting overall? Since you're taking a break from other gear, but staying on 500 mg test before you put the pedal to the metal again, you are still 'blasting' with just the test. Are you (or he) planning on stepping down to a just a cruise dose of test after the next pedal on the metal period?

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
But as for the original content of this thread, great result and stellar job by the dude getting fit and by the coach.

I'm interested on how long are you planning on blasting overall? Since you're taking a break from other gear, but staying on 500 mg test before you put the pedal to the metal again, you are still 'blasting' with just the test. Are you (or he) planning on stepping down to a just a cruise dose of test after the next pedal on the metal period?
At 500 mg of test, lipids will not fully correct but hematocrit, AST/ALT and eGFR will. He's young so the primary health concern is mostly liver and kidney related at this point.

He does have a show coming up so we're going to have to drop the hammer again here pretty soon and then I will have him back down in a more complete manner.

Last edited:
Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in the 99% I live in south Louisiana and
We love to eat. Worse place in the world to have a strict diet. Everybody else starts New Years resolutions in January, we start king cake season.

well done on that cycle, coach and trainee.

50+ lbs with same body in 14 weeks is as close to miracle transformation as you can get.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL. BF is looking about the same on both pictures and the second picture is about 15-20 lbs heavier TOPs, with a pump.(it’s always funny when someone compares two pictures and the old one is without a pump and the new one is after an hour workout) I don’t know if this is troll of you’re looking for attention but you don’t need to lie. Great progress keep it up but you won’t fool any knowledgeable person here with all this. Btw idk where you’re coming from with your comment "99% of people would take so much gear and not look like him" props to him he got a decent physique but it’s nothing crazy.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is his age?

Also hematocrit will not correct on 500mg of test.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I consider myself someone who takes a pretty balanced view of things, so whilst (understandably) there is a lot of scepticism about a transformation like that being real (or at the stated amounts) I also think that this was a perfect storm situation

not saying that makes it true or not, just that it is more plausible when taking into account the following:

- the dude had been inside for 5 years. He was previously a competitor. It seems fair to assume that what he has gained was primarily lost muscle (and we all know that is regained far easier, it’s just in this case the guy could easily have lost a lot more than your normal lost mass situation)

- the cycle plan contains plenty of aas. There’s no claim (like Colorado for example) that this was done natty or even using small doses.

- there appears (from the detail given) to have been a massive focus on diet. We know this makes a significant difference

- there is a difference between the pictures. Honestly I don’t think by eyeballing two pictures in different lighting etc it’s possible to say more than he is definitely bigger in the second. If anyone has seen my picture (it’s on here somewhere) from when I dropped 140lbs and then compared it to my profile picture you wouldn’t see (I don’t anyway) that much difference but that’s 30lbs lean mass (granted that took me 4 years but you get my point)

- OP himself is a fucking unit. Obviously just being big oneself doesn’t make you an expert but I personally think it’s fair to say the guy knows his way round the gym, the kitchen and aas. No one achieves that size, regardless of genetics without doing most things right.

- where’s the motive to lie? Anyone following OP’s other thread will see he posts out his discount links but I’ve never seen a sales pitch. Maybe talks up injectable sarms a bit (could just be because they are working for him) but they don’t even form the majority of what was used in this transformation - the dude ain’t selling test, mast, deca etc and there doesn’t really seem to be a claim that something he sells did all the work - I’m actually a sales director in my job and tbh if he were selling for me I’d want it to be a little bit more obvious tbh

I’m not saying it’s true or not. Obviously none of us can say that with certainty, just saying that when you factor in all the above it doesn’t appear to me like one of the obviously bollocks IG transformations you sometimes see. I think it’s a stretch but I wouldn’t rule it out as impossible.

I do get why the guy wouldn’t talk about the sauce on his IG as well. Sooo many people just then say it’s all the roids and **** all else whereas we all know you can take more pricks in the ass than Katie price and get no where without training and eating hard. People quickly overlook that effort when they know roids are involved unfortunately

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Who’s Katie Price?
english model cum media person. Big tits. Released a sex tape years and years ago, fucked a lot of people. Generally a slag. Made millions from it though

couldn’t think of a US equivalent

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh also... very counter productive and silly to cruise on 500mg expecting to "give a break to his body".
Not at all, we're not trying to be a normy for 8 weeks, we're giving the liver and kidneys a break, which I can demonstrate will absolutely be done at 500 mg of test,

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LOL. BF is looking about the same on both pictures and the second picture is about 15-20 lbs heavier TOPs, with a pump.(it’s always funny when someone compares two pictures and the old one is without a pump and the new one is after an hour workout) I don’t know if this is troll of you’re looking for attention but you don’t need to lie. Great progress keep it up but you won’t fool any knowledgeable person here with all this. Btw idk where you’re coming from with your comment "99% of people would take so much gear and not look like him" props to him he got a decent physique but it’s nothing crazy.
Once again people do not have to believe it, that's fine, but your opinion is incorrect. The first pic IS him with a pump.

I wish we had some video showing how pathetically stringy and a little flabby he was but he was flat out embarrassed and refused.

I did have full control over every single piece of food and every drug that entered his body during this period and I trained with him; that is why I stated 99% of this board couldn't accomplish this even under a similar situation with a prolonged break to rebound from, it's too easy to cheat on diet or whimp out on training without a similar level of accountability.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I consider myself someone who takes a pretty balanced view of things, so whilst (understandably) there is a lot of scepticism about a transformation like that being real (or at the stated amounts) I also think that this was a perfect storm situation

not saying that makes it true or not, just that it is more plausible when taking into account the following:

- the dude had been inside for 5 years. He was previously a competitor. It seems fair to assume that what he has gained was primarily lost muscle (and we all know that is regained far easier, it’s just in this case the guy could easily have lost a lot more than your normal lost mass situation)

- the cycle plan contains plenty of aas. There’s no claim (like Colorado for example) that this was done natty or even using small doses.

- there appears (from the detail given) to have been a massive focus on diet. We know this makes a significant difference

- there is a difference between the pictures. Honestly I don’t think by eyeballing two pictures in different lighting etc it’s possible to say more than he is definitely bigger in the second. If anyone has seen my picture (it’s on here somewhere) from when I dropped 140lbs and then compared it to my profile picture you wouldn’t see (I don’t anyway) that much difference but that’s 30lbs lean mass (granted that took me 4 years but you get my point)

- OP himself is a fucking unit. Obviously just being big oneself doesn’t make you an expert but I personally think it’s fair to say the guy knows his way round the gym, the kitchen and aas. No one achieves that size, regardless of genetics without doing most things right.

- where’s the motive to lie? Anyone following OP’s other thread will see he posts out his discount links but I’ve never seen a sales pitch. Maybe talks up injectable sarms a bit (could just be because they are working for him) but they don’t even form the majority of what was used in this transformation - the dude ain’t selling test, mast, deca etc and there doesn’t really seem to be a claim that something he sells did all the work - I’m actually a sales director in my job and tbh if he were selling for me I’d want it to be a little bit more obvious tbh

I’m not saying it’s true or not. Obviously none of us can say that with certainty, just saying that when you factor in all the above it doesn’t appear to me like one of the obviously bollocks IG transformations you sometimes see. I think it’s a stretch but I wouldn’t rule it out as impossible.

I do get why the guy wouldn’t talk about the sauce on his IG as well. Sooo many people just then say it’s all the roids and **** all else whereas we all know you can take more pricks in the ass than Katie price and get no where without training and eating hard. People quickly overlook that effort when they know roids are involved unfortunately
I appreciate the balanced perspective and the reality check. If I were trying to sell something there would be a link for my coaching services but I don't do paid clients anymore so that's out. Similarly you would think if I were trying to sell supplements off my personal list there would be more of them in this cycle, wouldn't there? As well as a link to said list? But there isn't, because I listed what we actually used, and I wanted everything predictable and controllable. The only wild cards were the YK, LGD and Anadrol injects at the end, everything else we used I knew exactly how he was going to respond.

Diet *WAS* key, within these 14 weeks, we had burgers 2x, tacos once, and pizza once. That's it. Every other meal for 14 weeks was clean carbs, whole food protein and vegetables or a shake with eggs, whey isolate and oats or rice and sugar around training time.

Again I wish we had better comparison pics or better yet video, the original pic WAS the test subject with a pump, I wanted more footage but he was embarrassed with how he looked.

Hopefully this helps a little for the progression.

End of Week 2, up 10 pounds here. You can see he is starting to fill out already but far from filled out enough to compete.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sure it will. Not down to normal levels, but out of any potentially dangerous levels, which is the goal.
It depends on the person. Plenty of people on trt have to donate blood to keep it under 54, myself i need to drain pretty much constantly if i want to have normal circulation. Got to 55% this summer after 6 weeks of test and tren.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The scenario is exceptionally ripe to grow. Eating too little, already lean enough to see some abs, no meaningful weight training in a long time, previous muscle memory to take advantage of, only on natural production before starting. 50+lbs on the scale is incredibly believable to me personally.

Hell, a handful of kids in high school do it every year when they join the football team. Yeah it’s not as lean as this guy, but they are just running with high natural t levels and suboptimal high school dirty bulks as opposed to quality drugs, food, & muscle memory. They get introduced to heavy weights, forced to eat a surplus, and the rest takes care of itself.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The scenario is exceptionally ripe to grow. Eating too little, already lean enough to see some abs, no meaningful weight training in a long time, previous muscle memory to take advantage of, only on natural production before starting. 50+lbs on the scale is incredibly believable to me personally.

Hell, a handful of kids in high school do it every year when they join the football team. Yeah it’s not as lean as this guy, but they are just running with high natural t levels and suboptimal high school dirty bulks as opposed to quality drugs, food, & muscle memory. They get introduced to heavy weights, forced to eat a surplus, and the rest takes care of itself.
Nobody here doubted that with ALLLLLL these variables someone couldn’t gain 50 lbs on the scale, on this very very specific and rare exemple. I stated the transformation doesn’t nearly show he gained 50 lbs if anything he looks like he gained 20 lbs. also his shitty attitude coming here where nobody asked anything and be all like "hi this is all my work, I did this, all by myself, 99% of this forum wouldn’t look like this because you guys aren’t disciplined enough" certainly doesn’t help. Nor the fact that he’s an idiot trying to dispute the fact that 500mg is a safe cruise dose to "heal organs and let hematocrit return to normal levels". I’ve seen plenty guy gain 50 lbs and usually the two pictures are world appart and get a "wtf is this that’s a new fuxking guy right there what a monster" type of reaction which is certainly not the case here. As I mentionned props for him for that great transformation but that’s about it.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nobody here doubted that with ALLLLLL these variables someone couldn’t gain 50 lbs on the scale, on this very very specific and rare exemple. I stated the transformation doesn’t nearly show he gained 50 lbs if anything he looks like he gained 20 lbs. also his shitty attitude coming here where nobody asked anything and be all like "hi this is all my work, I did this, all by myself, 99% of this forum wouldn’t look like this because you guys aren’t disciplined enough" certainly doesn’t help. Nor the fact that he’s an idiot trying to dispute the fact that 500mg is a safe cruise dose to "heal organs and let hematocrit return to normal levels". I’ve seen plenty guy gain 50 lbs and usually the two pictures are world appart and get a "wtf is this that’s a new fuxking guy right there what a monster" type of reaction which is certainly not the case here. As I mentionned props for him for that great transformation but that’s about it.
Glad to have your approval and I appreciate your input but you're flat out wrong about 500 mg being detrimental to liver and kidneys. You can name call if you'd like but the bloodwork tells the tale and eGFR, AST/ALT and hematocrit will all be within range.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to have your approval and I appreciate your input but you're flat out wrong about 500 mg being detrimental to liver and kidneys. You can name call if you'd like but the bloodwork tells the tale and eGFR, AST/ALT and hematocrit will all be within range.
No my point is you’re on an open forum and if you were just a LITTLE careful and intelligent you would understand some kids are waiting to see someone write this as a validation to start doing it. Nobody reacts the same on drugs and most people can’t keep hematocrit within range on 500mg of test and that is studied and proven. Of course some can and I’m not disputing your friend maybe can’t. I’m trying to tell you you’re making it sound like anybody can and should do that which is fucking ridiculous because 75% of the people would have horrible bloods on 500mg year round.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I specifically stated the goal is to lower AST/ALT and eGFR for liver and kidney health.

75% of the people here will not have "horrible bloods" on these health markers on 500 mg of testosterone.

I do fully expect lipids to be trash and for hematocrit to stay very near the upper range, which is perfectly acceptable for our purposes here.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I specifically stated the goal is to lower AST/ALT and eGFR for liver and kidney health.

75% of the people here will not have "horrible bloods" on these health markers on 500 mg of testosterone.

I do fully expect lipids to be trash and for hematocrit to stay very near the upper range, which is perfectly acceptable for our purposes here.
so 30ish % males on trt have trouble keeping hematocrit within range at dosage between 100-200mg a week but you’re saying here this is no big deal to keep within range at 500mg?

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so 30ish % males on trt have trouble keeping hematocrit within range at dosage between 100-200mg a week but you’re saying here this is no big deal to keep within range at 500mg?
Hematocrit slightly out of range is not going to be problematic for liver or kidney health.

Which was the stated goal.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Man i put on 30lbs in less than a year when i started lifting at 16.

Those were the days, crazy times, if only i could go back...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I think we should all catch a breath here. I mean I just thought it was a cool transformation story, and I’m glad for the guy’s success. I don’t think it was supposed to be a knock on anyone here, or a guide to health. Everyone here in the Anabolics section should be educated enough to know drugs effect everyone differently, and it’s your responsibility to look after your health & bloodwork - we come here to share and learn, but everything that everyone does isn’t to be construed as “safe”.

Man i put on 30lbs in less than a year when i started lifting at 16.

Those were the days, crazy times, if only i could go back...
Yeah did the same basically... I lifted for a year doing machine nonsense and some bench and gained 5lbs maybe, then I was introduced to squats and deads and did a full-body routine and gained 25lbs in less than 6 months. Turns out I just needed to eat more and train harder lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sick results, do not see the 50lbs unless his legs blew up crazily... but again really good results.