5 Loggers needed for our brand new line Old Forrest Kratom.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are looking for 5 AM members willing to give a detail log and review of our brand new Old Forrest Kratom.
If you are interested and able to meet the requirements please apply below.

You will receive:
4oz white hulu

4oz green malay

REQUIREMENTS:
:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
3-5x weekly.
: You must be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Please include Touchdown pics of each product. Give a review and some detail about packaging, Aroma, Freshness, dosage taken, Time taken, Mixability, Taste, Effects, Time of duration, etc.
All Products Are Shipped in Hermetically Sealed, Mylar Moisture Barrier Bags for Maximum Long-Term Quality Retention

WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.

Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
https://straightupkratom.com/shop/

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be willing to test and log this new line of product. Have used all of SUK’s strains except Halloween blend and full spectrum liquid with excellent results.

PDG

PDG

Awards
Sign me up.
I’d be glad to log and review both strands.

Thanks

PDG

PDG

Awards
Sign me up.
I’d be glad to log and review both strands.

Thanks

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd love to log this! I'm a huge support of using things like this and have been bad dying to get me hands on kratom for its multiple benefits! Sadly I haven't tried kratom before, but I have done a daily log for over 2 months on a previous supplement cycle that I ran!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be down- check PM

I have experience with red Borneo, yellow md, green md, white Bali, vietnamese gold from other vendors.

A friend forwarded me some of you guy's green md and yellow borneo and they were both 👌, and especially useful at nursing a strained trapezius.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would log these new kratom products. I respond well to your SUK strains. I have logged for your company before so if you guys are interested in new loggers then just disregard my post. I will try this Old Forrest green Malay out eventually regardless of getting to log it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would log this. Update it 3-5 x's weekly. I've used red vein a sedating kratom. Id be interested in a more energy kratom.

Is this more sedating or more energy ?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would log this. Update it 3-5 x's weekly. I've used red vein a sedating kratom. Id be interested in a more energy kratom.

Energy.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Sending you a pm

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never tried any kratom product before, would love to give feedback as I'm totally new to this kind of product, a First-time user perceptive.

Why chose me?
I like trying new products and to know how that works on my body.
I like writing detailed logs - see my previous log.
I can be consistent with the posting schedule.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Meet the requirements and happy to log the way you want which is how I would log anyways. Have used pretty much every kind of Kratom you guys had before this even stuff like special holiday green and Valentine's Day red Borneo- which was probably my favorite. But I am very interested in running some more whites and or yellows as I am needing a boost as of late and white has always done it before. And green is always my go-to so if you're still looking for loggers let me know.

P.s.- had to redo my sn, was "chemjr." B4. Been here about a decade between my 3 or 4 screennames.

TinyNutzzz

TinyNutzzz

Awards
Idk if You have everyone yet. But I've never used Kratom. I have PTSD,Depression and Severe Anxiety. I Love to try any kind that would help me benefit without the use of Xanax and Vicodin. I can definitely log 3-5 times and I'd be stoked and enthusiastic to do it for y'all too...

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still down, very experienced with both kratom and logging.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of White Hulu before, gonna check the logs