5 Loggers needed for Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Folks – this is not your standard 2-1-1 BCAA! That is unless you can find another BCAA that includes Creatinol-O-Phosphate and Beta Alanine, and tastes great!

Why are these additions important? (the short version)

• Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles!
  • Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!
ENDURANCE-ingredient-panel-Fahrenheit-Nutrition.jpg

Now is your chance to try this unique BCAA plus, Endurance and give your opinion.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Ok folks the rules are simple:
For guys or girls 21 or older - US Only
Loggers must be active user in a good standing (in the green) on AM
If selected you must be willing to start ASAP and update the log at least 3-4 times a week.

The preference would be for solo runs

Good Luck!

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
formula sounds really interesting, I havent used Creatinol-O-Phosphate in awhile. I want to run this.

age 21
California resident
very wiling to run a log and update daily.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
formula sounds really interesting, I havent used Creatinol-O-Phosphate in awhile. I want to run this.

age 21
California resident
very wiling to run a log and update daily.
You're in. PM me your info.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
21 almost 22 years old,
Can start right away
Will update daily
Been looking for a good BCAA to try for A few weeks and this one looks terrific!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
21 almost 22 years old,
Can start right away
Will update daily
Been looking for a good BCAA to try for A few weeks and this one looks terrific!

I think you will like it - very solid product! PM me your shipping info

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
26 male
Can start right away, and will have no problems logging this that much. Have been looking for a bcaa log around.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
using this now, it is a tremendous formula and mixes well

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Im in. I would like to log this.
I just started logging Speed X3 for Lecheek.
Good luck everyone

hvac88

Awards
I hope I can get in 25 m here no current logs. I can start asap.
Im currently taking protein and BCAA now.
Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Folks – this is not your standard 2-1-1 BCAA! That is unless you can find another BCAA that includes Creatinol-O-Phosphate and Beta Alanine, and tastes great!

Why are these additions important? (the short version)

• Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles!
  • Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!
View attachment 65422

Now is your chance to try this unique BCAA plus, Endurance and give your opinion.
would LOVE to try this

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Ok folks the rules are simple:
For guys or girls 21 or older - US Only
Loggers must be active user in a good standing (in the green) on AM
If selected you must be willing to start ASAP and update the log at least 3-4 times a week.

The preference would be for solo runs

Good Luck!
OOOO!!!!! BCAAs!!!

I'd love to give it a go - I've tried purple wraath & recoverpro - I've been working at this IF diet, so BCAAs are a staple for me. I finishing up a run of Recreate this week. I've got the Hyper T2/Revamp combo on deck next, but could hold off if necessary -

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can certainly give this a try. I'd love to see the effects of Creatinol-O-Phosphate + Beta-Alanine.

I just looked at the label again and WOW you guys actually put in a decent amount of BA and CM.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting formula, never used Creatinol-O-Phosphate. I want to try this.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I can certainly give this a try. I'd love to see the effects of Creatinol-O-Phosphate + Beta-Alanine.

I just looked at the label again and WOW you guys actually put in a decent amount of BA and CM.
Put in an app :)

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Male 25
Currently have not been using caffeine, beta alanine, or creatine (I understand that creatinol-o-phosphate isnt creatine) for two months to give body a rest and start fresh, im ready to dominate the gym
Never have tried creatinol-o-phosphate but I am really interested in the lactic acid buffering effects especially when paired with beta-alanine
I typically go to rec 4x a week, easily could update log at least 4x a week

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good stuff.....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Male 25
Currently have not been using caffeine, beta alanine, or creatine (I understand that creatinol-o-phosphate isnt creatine) for two months to give body a rest and start fresh, im ready to dominate the gym
Never have tried creatinol-o-phosphate but I am really interested in the lactic acid buffering effects especially when paired with beta-alanine
I typically go to rec 4x a week, easily could update log at least 4x a week
Winner :) send me your mailing info!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put in an app :)
Male 23
Just finished using Formula X from Athletix. Currently on I-GH-1 + GHenerate at night before bed (GH boosters). Toco-8 as well.
I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week, and run 2-3 times a week (2 miles or hill sprints).
Long-standing membership at AM, completed several logs and reviews of products in the past.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Male 23
Just finished using Formula X from Athletix. Currently on I-GH-1 + GHenerate at night before bed (GH boosters). Toco-8 as well.
I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week, and run 2-3 times a week (2 miles or hill sprints).
Long-standing membership at AM, completed several logs and reviews of products in the past.
In! it will be good to see what you think of Endurance vs Formula-x. I found the recovery from Fromula-x to be great but it's been a year since i ran it, so it gets fuzzy :)

Shoot me your info!

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
When should they be getting sent out for us to log?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Planning on sending out the info either tomorrow or Saturday depending on how many more apps we get

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I have sent out the mailing info for all of the winners. If you weren't picked, do not fret there are going to be plenty of logs coming in the near future!

For the winners: please post a link up to your logs in this thread once you get them set up

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you !

I just got a 30 servings container of Melon flavored Endurance BCAA Plus delivered.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
please post links to the logs in this thread....

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was looking for the other logs did you get all 5 ?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread has only 2 links to logs but the title says "5 loggers" so I was curious if you sent product out and people neglected to post up anything ?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
for this one? yes there were more loggers you are right though not everyone linked up to this thread.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good opportunity here!

I'd def apply, but i think I need to give back to the AM community for a while. I may pick some up from NP when I place my order for more volatile this weekend.