5 FREE bottles of Reversitol V2

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
header.jpg

iForce is giving away 5 bottles of Reversitol V2!!!
I_Force_Nutritio_4c01853e27a84.jpg

iForce Nutrition Reversitol Regulator V2 (84 caps): Discount Reversitol Regulator V2 Supplements

So I bet you’re all wondering, how do I win some of this? Well its pretty simple, all you gotta do is this:
Tell us why you think Reversitol V2 is the most potent AI on the market, and then tell us why YOU want to give it a try!

-Must be 18 or older
-Must keep a log on here, with updates at least 3 times a week
-Must post a final review once log is completed

Apply here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/185679-5-free-bottles.html

tropinol_header.jpg

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I used reversitol V1 with excellent results about a year ago. it was literally the only testosterone booster i actually felt, and could see was working. I have wanted to try V2 for awhile but was skeptical of the formula change because I didnt just want another worthless test booster. I would like to give V2 a try to see if it is an adequate replacement for V1. If so you will have gained a life long loyal customer. I would plan on stacking this with maximize v2 and hemavol which I have already have just waiting to be opened.

Keeping a log and making a final review is no problem. Can include pics as well.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having never tried a reservatrol based product, I would be interested in seeing how this one compares to the ones that I have tried in the past, like Triazole and Erase, both of which I love.