5 DAY SALE! Oct. 24th to Oct. 28th

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Unleaded prices are up, oil is up, but DIESEL prices are down.....AND FOR 5 DAYS ONLY (Oct. 24th to Oct. 28th) there will be an unheard off GET DIESEL SALE at Nutraplanet.com:

If you have use DIESEL TEST Hardcore (or any version of DIESEL TEST in the past) or NOS ETHER you know these are two of the best products in their respected categories, if not the best natural test booster and Creatine/Nitric Oxide products.

You can search here at AM or bb.com for reviews.......

You don’t want to miss this sale. This is your chance to get your hands on two products (no max. to order quantity) at ridiculously low prices of under $35 each.

Get the word out.......Are you Diesel?

write up
DIESEL TEST Hardcore

write up
NOS ETHER

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, great sale, I'm going for NOS for sure....hands down one of the best products I've used....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sale has officially started and if you order and it says "Items cannot ship" its because they set their inventory 2 low in the system, just check back tomorrow. The sale is while supplies last or till Sunday.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/95/list.html

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, when is this sale gonna end? I defenently wanna pick up some NOS Ether and R4W.

THanks

EDIT: Damn, NOS ether is out of stock!!! Will it be back in before the sale is done?!?
tonight, nope wont be in stock at that price again.:bow28: