5-10mg of IM treat ace all that is needed?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s very clean anabolic, I feel no bad sides, it adds on really quality size.
To be honest, I took Proviron just to make sure it is legit for later on in the prep. Since last year, one reputable source went completely bunk (test, winstrol and proviron-everything that I needed to finish before the stage), so now I double check everything…
Makes sense; I do the same thing usually. You don’t want to be left high and dry when it really counts.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s very clean anabolic, I feel no bad sides, it adds on really quality size.
To be honest, I took Proviron just to make sure it is legit for later on in the prep. Since last year, one reputable source went completely bunk (test, winstrol and proviron-everything that I needed to finish before the stage), so now I double check everything…
Wise move

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know you're well versed on running Trest @SkRaw85.....how do you normally deal with the Methyl E2 and prolactin control?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you're well versed on running Trest @SkRaw85.....how do you normally deal with the Methyl E2 and prolactin control?

First of all, I do not run ace anymore, too erratic, only decanoate for me.

It’s all very dependent on other compounds present. As of today I’m coming up on week 8 of solo trest dec (started 150 mg, upped to 180 mg not too long ago), zero AI and zero serm.
Just brought low dose test into the mix a few days ago (160mg).
When test and test are 1:1 I can mitigate with preemptive ralox and minimal exem (when test present).

I’ve honestly come to wonder the efficacy of AI vs methylestradiol …

Over the years and through much trial and terror, I’ve used exem, ralox and caber. I don’t intend to use caber ever again and found that I can drop it completely with proactive ralox use.

So essentially, after some rambling, for MYSELF I’ve come to the following conclusion:

Trest solo (up to 200mgs): can manage with P5P.

Trest+Test: ralox, low dose exem (25mgs week).

Again, this is what I’ve found for myself after years of success and failure lol. But very user dependent (as with all anabolics).

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry if long winded. Hate typing on the little phone.

Wait, whose thread am I in? lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
People fail to take into account brain health. Trest is probably pretty nuerotoxic in that regard similar to how dbol and I wouldn’t run it long term

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It has studies linking its brain neurotoxicity. A lot of steroids that make you feel good or energetic usually have that effect.

Victor Blacks course material had the studies when I was a member back in the day. I will see if maybe I can search for them

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has studies linking its brain neurotoxicity. A lot of steroids that make you feel good or energetic usually have that effect.

Victor Blacks course material had the studies when I was a member back in the day. I will see if maybe I can search for them
Here is one such study:

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, to be fair every steroid has this effect I believe. But I believe that off the top of my head deca, diananol, tren, halotestin, and ment were the worst offenders.

I’m sure short cycles of reasonable doses aren’t doing to turn you into mush but I wouldn’t recommend for trt due to this. Also, you want bioidentical compounds. Where will things like dht come from without test

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How is Dbol neurotoxic?
Was also wondering this?
All AAS likely are, in the absence of sufficient estradiol (based on animal studies).

In this abstract, they had cell cultures exposed to testosterone for 4 days and also NMDA to stress/poison the mouse cortical cells. Testosterone-only aggravated the neurotoxicity only at higher concentrations. Lower doses protected against the stress - unless an AI was added.

Nandrolone, Winstrol and a progestin all caused more cell damage.

Now in this other abstract, test, nandrolone & Dbol all caused neurotoxicity, but while test & nand did it via the androgen receptor, dbol induced toxicity via the glucocorticoid receptor:

Sooooo…methylestrogen probably is different, but gear beyond the amount of solo testosterone you can handle without an AI is probably bad for you in general.

Not really a big surprise; this is the golden rule in hotrodding. You run stuff hotter, and the longer you do it, the more likely things break. You can’t cruise Trest or Dbol and expect the body to respond exactly as it would to testosterone at natural levels.