5-10mg of IM treat ace all that is needed?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thoughts on shortest but effective trest ace cycle? Want to try out 5 mg a day and see how it is for 4 weeks and then come back to it in a couple months if satisfied, if not would know to up dose or add other anabolic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good info in here and I only got to page 2..

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on shortest but effective trest ace cycle? Want to try out 5 mg a day and see how it is for 4 weeks and then come back to it in a couple months if satisfied, if not would know to up dose or add other anabolic.
Naturally, it would come down to your goals. Purely due to the "effective" part varying between individuals.

I am personally at 15mg EOD, resulting in this combination for rough weekly totals. EOD administration:
Test C - 130mg
Trest Ace - 50mg
Masteron E - 140mg
Proviron - 50mg (daily)
Exemestane - 6.25 (daily)

I am on TRT, and this is the best I've ever felt and performed. Now, I'm not aiming to gain or lose weight however, but more so hover around the same weight, and improve quality of life and performance in training. Great sense of well being, great recovery. Just closing in on 2 weeks, so nothing major to report in terms of weight gained or lost, but feelings of well being are strong and I love that. I actually have leaned out I believe by a fraction of a percent, and bodyweight is down about a single pound. I feel like I'm carrying less water than with my usual 180mg Test Cyp TRT.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Naturally, it would come down to your goals. Purely due to the "effective" part varying between individuals.

I am personally at 15mg EOD, resulting in this combination for rough weekly totals. EOD administration:
Test C - 130mg
Trest Ace - 50mg
Masteron E - 140mg
Proviron - 50mg (daily)
Exemestane - 6.25 (daily)

I am on TRT, and this is the best I've ever felt and performed. Now, I'm not aiming to gain or lose weight however, but more so hover around the same weight, and improve quality of life and performance in training. Great sense of well being, great recovery. Just closing in on 2 weeks, so nothing major to report in terms of weight gained or lost, but feelings of well being are strong and I love that. I actually have leaned out I believe by a fraction of a percent, and bodyweight is down about a single pound. I feel like I'm carrying less water than with my usual 180mg Test Cyp TRT.
So 15 trest eod or 50?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I think this dose would be more in line with enhancing the benefits of TRT and not necessarily a cycle, and also i would think it should be ran a lot longer. Who knows though, a lot is still being learned about trest and effective doses which i guess is the main point of this thread lol. You may respond well at that dose, who knows.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Just to touch base, im feelin great and growing plenty on 100mg test c and 125mg trest D per week. 7 weeks in and up 10 pounds, staying lean too. Though i was coming out of a cut when i started so some rebound weight was to be expected. My strength is starting to blast off quick and have surpassed a few PRs from when i was 20 pounds heavier.

This has been great for me, slow and steady gains in size and strength allowing me to focus far more on diet and training. A lot of times when im on higher dosages i will find myself waaaay more leaniant on my diet.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Just to touch base, im feelin great and growing plenty on 100mg test c and 125mg trest D per week. 7 weeks in and up 10 pounds, staying lean too. Though i was coming out of a cut when i started so some rebound weight was to be expected. My strength is starting to blast off quick and have surpassed a few PRs from when i was 20 pounds heavier.

This has been great for me, slow and steady gains in size and strength allowing me to focus far more on diet and training. A lot of times when im on higher dosages i will find myself waaaay more leaniant on my diet.
What ancillaries are you running with those doses?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

How do you feel at those doses?

Sleep
Well being
Libido
Energy
Aggression
Alpha feeling

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I am doing about 1mg per week of arimidex at this dose. Just going by feel

Sleep is great.

Well being, energy, and libido are all great. Libido isnt absolutely raging like higher dosages but it is damn well up there still.

Aggression is there but mostly in the gym, not effecting other life situations in any negative way. Alpha feeling is there but not over the top or anything, just confident and feeling good.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man I am really liking the idea of enhancing cruises with trest (and mast)

Just wish there were more studies about potential negatives of trestolone

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

one potential negative to trestolone is running out of Trestolone. namsayin??

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can’t think of many others lol

SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
All this talk about trest is making me want to try it finally. I didn’t realize I could use such a small dose and benefit. I could get down with that.
I'm totally for Trest. I take a high dosage but I don't recommend starting out high. I am currently using 100mg weekly, which like I said is really a lot lol. But I can not deny the benefits at all! Totally different mindset since starting it, great mass and strength gains. My only side is water retention which is no big deal really. I've heard a lot of people having bad estro sides on it so I've always kept an AI on hand and if you use I would definitely recommend having it with you. All in all I can honestly say I love the ****.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What labs are you guys using?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im considering running trest @ 7.5mg TD a day (from PRE). ill let you guys know how it goes.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’d recommend cruising with 50-100mg/week of primo-e over trestolone all day. Just my personal opinion.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SupremeSapper

SupremeSapper

Awards
Trest is way stronger than primo. And primo at 50-100mg/ a week? c'mon

Must ge some good shyt in that spliff
I agree, Trest is stronger. Gotta keep up on labs though. Estro can get up there pretty high.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Had to come bump AM's #1 ranked thread(ranked by me!)

Had been running 125mg trest D on top of my 100mg test and in a couple of weeks im going to drop it down to about 60-70mg per week and see how much of a difference that makes, this will also serve as an actual cruise(still an assisted cruise) for a while and ill plan something else.

I have surpassed all of my 1rm on all 3 lifts(and military press, so 4) at a current bodyweight thats still about 15-20 pounds less than when i was at my heaviest. I aim to continue pushing these numbers. This is also my first time doing Wendlers 531 so a lot of credit goes to that as well. But yeah, still up 10 pounds and maybe even down a %bf. My diet has also been very dialed in lately.

So yeah i look forward to see how i get on with a true low dose of trest here in a little while, evem though performance will surely decline since i started at a higher dose.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest is awesome

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why can't you take IM trest once a week like test ?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why can't you take IM trest once a week like test ?
Because trest is acetated, test is enanthated or cypionated and lasts three times longer in your system. And still, nobody pins only once a week anymore.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Because trest is acetated, test is enanthated or cypionated and lasts three times longer in your system. And still, nobody pins only once a week anymore.
I do. Well when cruising at least, and this particular particular time with the trest D since its not a super high dose. Now anytime im doing a typical blast, i would do both the test and trest twice a week. Doesnt matter too much at this particular time since these are just baby experimental doses lol. With higher doses i can certainly notice fluctuations more.

Also i go through phases where im not too fond of frequent pinning

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
People in the UK still pin once a week for the most part.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
When I'm on cruise I pin once a week but I pin test decanate

Gymrat76

Awards
Copied from other thread:

injectable trest ace at 5mg per day produces VERY measurable results in terms of strength, recovery, joints, muscle endurance... and last but not least libido ..
i used to take pde5 meds daily or some time prior to 'activity'
not anymore.. just a slight touch from my lady, or maybe a random thought, gets me ready to go. and none of this going soft once hard.. with trest you stay hard and after a few weeks of initial dosing, your climax endurance sky rockets... its not like deca or tren where you lose feeling, and go soft.. you stay rock hard, but it takes a bit more time to climax.. although you CAN climax.. also erection quality is that much better too.
mentally.. trest seems to increase mental focus, overall drive, motivation and maybe a tad bit of detachment.. but nothing like tren.
nothing really seems to bother me as much while running trest... you just seem more level headed.. with test or tren, emotions seem to run high, then low.. etc.
iam ok with 5mg per day, and im gaining from it.. daily i see changes.. especially if i cut carbs.. my face is instantly much thinner a few days in.. bloat is gone and stomach totally flat.. veins all over my arms, and starting to pop on my thighs too .. trest is good stuff.. far from hype.
Any test base or Treatelone standalone?

Gymrat76

Awards
Copied from other thread:

injectable trest ace at 5mg per day produces VERY measurable results in terms of strength, recovery, joints, muscle endurance... and last but not least libido ..
i used to take pde5 meds daily or some time prior to 'activity'
not anymore.. just a slight touch from my lady, or maybe a random thought, gets me ready to go. and none of this going soft once hard.. with trest you stay hard and after a few weeks of initial dosing, your climax endurance sky rockets... its not like deca or tren where you lose feeling, and go soft.. you stay rock hard, but it takes a bit more time to climax.. although you CAN climax.. also erection quality is that much better too.
mentally.. trest seems to increase mental focus, overall drive, motivation and maybe a tad bit of detachment.. but nothing like tren.
nothing really seems to bother me as much while running trest... you just seem more level headed.. with test or tren, emotions seem to run high, then low.. etc.
iam ok with 5mg per day, and im gaining from it.. daily i see changes.. especially if i cut carbs.. my face is instantly much thinner a few days in.. bloat is gone and stomach totally flat.. veins all over my arms, and starting to pop on my thighs too .. trest is good stuff.. far from hype.
I'm on day 8 of 5mg ED of trestelone acetate, I stopped my trt , strength is increasing, body is changing, getting leaner , on 3800 calories daily with around 320g protein , built up with carbs and fats , around 50% carbs , 30% protein and 20% fat , roughly around thst marker, I feel great well being but sleep like baby , appetite is through the roof and libido is just slightly higher than normal , at the moment I'm happy with the way things going , going to run till vial has gone, I'm shocked how people are needing to run 25mg or even 50mg daily as 5mg is doing great for me

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on day 8 of 5mg ED of trestelone acetate, I stopped my trt , strength is increasing, body is changing, getting leaner , on 3800 calories daily with around 320g protein , built up with carbs and fats , around 50% carbs , 30% protein and 20% fat , roughly around thst marker, I feel great well being but sleep like baby , appetite is through the roof and libido is just slightly higher than normal , at the moment I'm happy with the way things going , going to run till vial has gone, I'm shocked how people are needing to run 25mg or even 50mg daily as 5mg is doing great for me
You can do it standalone, but I’d keep an eye on cholesterol if you plan to do it for a longer period of time

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently just trest, will swap to test/primo/GH in March. How about yourself? Doing another show in the near future man?
Yes, I have nationals in mid April, currently running Andropen (test mix), Proviron and DHB for the first time, and it’s really nice compound to be honest

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I have nationals in mid April, currently running Andropen (test mix), Proviron and DHB for the first time, and it’s really nice compound to be honest
What dose of the DHB? I have some, tried a few shots just to see the pip but haven’t had the chance to give it a full run.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like DHB, strong compound for strength & mass, and big increase in insulin sensitivity that lets you really pound the carbs. I would not be able to tolerate 350mg though; makes me way too edgy!

Why Proviron 8 weeks out? Seems a bit early for the hardening, and it has no anabolic effect, so unless you need it on the test to prevent gyno…

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like DHB, strong compound for strength & mass, and big increase in insulin sensitivity that lets you really pound the carbs. I would not be able to tolerate 350mg though; makes me way too edgy!

Why Proviron 8 weeks out? Seems a bit early for the hardening, and it has no anabolic effect, so unless you need it on the test to prevent gyno…
It’s very clean anabolic, I feel no bad sides, it adds on really quality size.
To be honest, I took Proviron just to make sure it is legit for later on in the prep. Since last year, one reputable source went completely bunk (test, winstrol and proviron-everything that I needed to finish before the stage), so now I double check everything…