5-10mg of IM treat ace all that is needed?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d honestly look into ATD, it lowers aromatase and shbg both quite well.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I could have sworn proviron is non methylated

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
use anastrozol to cover your ai and shbg.. also stinging nettle works quite well for shbg but no one wants to give it time to work, as in 1-2 months.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
use anastrozol to cover your ai and shbg.. also stinging nettle works quite well for shbg but no one wants to give it time to work, as in 1-2 months.
But muh lipids...

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn proviron is non methylated
It is but if I recall from my reading it’s one of the more forgiving aas on the liver. Especially at the dose needed for shbg control. That’s just from reading I don’t have any experience with it personally

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is but if I recall from my reading it’s one of the more forgiving aas on the liver. Especially at the dose needed for shbg control. That’s just from reading I don’t have any experience with it personally
It’s more easily metabolized than others, so it skews liver values less over similar time periods. All of that goes out the window on a long haul though. That liver stress will build up eventually.

Anavar is also quite easy on the liver compared to many orals, it still will completely make your liver fail if you take it for too long.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And another thing about liver damage: Andreas Munzer’s liver was so scarred and damaged it had portions which were the color and consistency of styrofoam.

He died, however, of a diuretic overdose.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IMG_0031.PNG

:O

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How TF would you even run this shyte

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I was looking at their products a few weeks back. They sell a 900mg ml test e lol...obviously you gotta dilute it. They sell sterilised oil, too. They getting some baaad reviews, though. Not gear quality, but shipping (as in, not, and no reships if seized).

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
could you please recommend me good brand of stinging nettle, I use few in the past in large dosage but never felt any difference

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
could you please recommend me good brand of stinging nettle, I use few in the past in large dosage but never felt any difference
i always had awesome luck with Testabolan by i force. its kind of pricey, but after a couple months on it you will know how well it works.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Screenshot_20181229-001926.png

Id hate to be new to AAS and get talked into adding this for a first cycle

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Lol I was looking at their products a few weeks back. They sell a 900mg ml test e lol...obviously you gotta dilute it. They sell sterilised oil, too. They getting some baaad reviews, though. Not gear quality, but shipping (as in, not, and no reships if seized).
Yeah that is wild. And they recomend glutes and ventro glutes only

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 177008

Id hate to be new to AAS and get talked into this for a first cycle
That’s the product Warlord, right? Yeah that brand has some crazy crazy CRAZY stacks. Shake n bake looks lethal. Nuke isn’t much better. They do have DHB though. Enhanced Arsenal is right. Just hope they don’t underdose their gear as much as Enhanced Athlete underdosed their sarms.

That FB group I mentioned has guys running all that stuff in it, kind of surprised they aren’t all dying fast.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i foam at the mouth reading that stuff, but most i would never run. Now there is one called MOAB (Mother of all bombs) up there with trest A/E and Mast P/E all at 100mg each, id def give that a try.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah i foam at the mouth reading that stuff, but most i would never run. Now there is one called MOAB (Mother of all bombs) up there with trest A/E and Mast P/E all at 100mg each, id def give that a try.
Yeah the one I posted is FOAB. Looks downright intense

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmmmmm. I am seriously considering that MOAB blend. The more I read about the anti e properties of mast.

Every ML basically has 200mg trest 200mg mast.

I'm thinking .3ml EOD should have you looking and feeling great and should be one hell of an enjoyable recomp cycle. Hmmmm

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm. I am seriously considering that MOAB blend. The more I read about the anti e properties of mast.

Every ML basically has 200mg trest 200mg mast.

I'm thinking .3ml EOD should have you looking and feeling great and should be one hell of an enjoyable recomp cycle. Hmmmm
Yeah that sounds great. id do about the same dosing too, .3 ml EOD would be slightly over 1 ml per week so that single vial could be a solid 9 week cycle by itself.(if you were to leave out test, which i have not tried yet with trest)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wonder what 2 ml a week would do with the mast at 400...
I think it’s like when you turn on a humidifier and a dehumidifier in the same room. Nuclear explosion.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Id love to know too but id be hesitant to go up to 400mg a week trest. I ran 250 for about 10 weeks and went up to 300 for a few weeks and i felt that was too much for me lol

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I mean ive seen people on reddit talking about going up to 7-800 per week but i would personally lose my mind lol. At a certain point for me it goes from a perfect feel good compound to full blown anxiety, paranoia, and aggression lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Id love to know too but id be hesitant to go up to 400mg a week trest. I ran 250 for about 10 weeks and went up to 300 for a few weeks and i felt that was too much for me lol
I’d be hesitant to go up to 400mg MAST let alone the trest... it makes my spider sense tingle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest at 400 is nothing new for me.. i just ran 575 for 20 weeks ... its the mast id be wondering about.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im about to run 400/400 trestE mastE. Ill report back. Alternatively, you may see me as a regular on Bang Bus.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
400mg of trest a week, boy that would be interesting. Especially with the mast in there. Hmmmmm

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
trest at 400 is nothing new for me.. i just ran 575 for 20 weeks ... its the mast id be wondering about.
575 a week trest. Dude that's probably like 2.5-3 grams of test

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research is releasing a trest ace by the sounds of it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think it's trest ace IM by the sounds of it, could be wrong

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Off topic. If you want to kick back with some chill ass electro funk soul on your smart tv with bose system or equivalent.... YouTube the best of gramatik. Fucking outstanding
Gramatik is dope. Michael Menert is good soulfood as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gramatik is dope. Michael Menert is good soulfood as well.
my kid makes this kind of music and has a a soundcloudy account that pays him similar to youtube . hes had over 20k listens last month~ I would like to get him into a class on the subject.. hes got the knack, he just needs to learn to polish his tracks

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my kid makes this kind of music and has a a soundcloudy account that pays him similar to youtube . hes had over 20k listens last month~ I would like to get him into a class on the subject.. hes got the knack, he just needs to learn to polish his tracks
Not a bad gig at all. Do what you love!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that absolutely sux..
I could still be wrong, he hasnt come right and said exactly what form it will be other than it will be added to his RC line along with sr9009 in liquid form...oil is still liquid, right?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research is releasing a trest ace by the sounds of it.
Yep...very soon...hopefully by Friday-Saturday.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could still be wrong, he hasnt come right and said exactly what form it will be other than it will be added to his RC line along with sr9009 in liquid form...oil is still liquid, right?
I have said. I said both the trest ace and SR will be in an oil-base, ready for research. If you can't perform research, what's the point? :)

The trest ace will probably be gone in a heart beat, as there are only 200 bottles. I wasn's ure how much interest it would generate on a 1st run, so I purchased a moderate amount. I think I vastly under-estimated, based on the number of emails I've received and the responses that have been posted over the last month.

The SR will probably stay in stock longer because I will have like 400 bottles, but even that will probably go pretty quickly, as there has been a lot of interest there as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The trest ace will probably be gone in a heart beat, as there are only 200 bottles. I wasn's ure how much interest it would generate on a 1st run, so I purchased a moderate amount. I think I vastly under-estimated, based on the number of emails I've received and the responses that have been posted over the last month.
actually that was pretty smart. not long ago there was a glut of trest on the market and you likely wouldn't have had much success moving it very fast.. right now though things are dry. so you will probably sell out fast as you assume. will you be offering 20 ml options as well?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bump. interested to see what 70-100 of trest EW would do. Definitely gonna run this before long. With maybe 5-700mg primo and 1-200 mast