Maxspeed996
Member
Been a member a while and haven't had many posts, mostly here to educate myself. Finishing my 4th cycle in the past 2 years. And don't know what to think about the Test E that I'm currently running. My cycle history has been very simple.
Cycle 1 - Test Cyp 250 2 x week. 12 weeks. UG Lab same brand all the way through
Cycle 2 - Test Cyp 250 2 x week. 12 weeks. Same UG lab all the way through
Cycle 3 - Test Cyp 250 2 x week. 12 weeks. ISIS brand all the way through
Tren Ace 50 2 x week. 6 weeks (to see how my body reacted to the Tren)
Cycle 4 - Test Cyp 250 ISIS brand 8 weeks and had to switch to another brand of Test E for the final 4 weeks of the 12 week cycle.
I noticed that I just felt good on all first 3 cycles, and on cycle 4 I still have that great feeling of well being, and strength feels sold, but I don't notice any increase in what I consider a normal libido while on the test e. Could the final vial I've ran be fake? or would I notice an increase in my libido while on this? I also notice increased soreness in my injection points with this product. Should these things be red flags?
Cycle 1 - Test Cyp 250 2 x week. 12 weeks. UG Lab same brand all the way through
Cycle 2 - Test Cyp 250 2 x week. 12 weeks. Same UG lab all the way through
Cycle 3 - Test Cyp 250 2 x week. 12 weeks. ISIS brand all the way through
Tren Ace 50 2 x week. 6 weeks (to see how my body reacted to the Tren)
Cycle 4 - Test Cyp 250 ISIS brand 8 weeks and had to switch to another brand of Test E for the final 4 weeks of the 12 week cycle.
I noticed that I just felt good on all first 3 cycles, and on cycle 4 I still have that great feeling of well being, and strength feels sold, but I don't notice any increase in what I consider a normal libido while on the test e. Could the final vial I've ran be fake? or would I notice an increase in my libido while on this? I also notice increased soreness in my injection points with this product. Should these things be red flags?