4dhea, rad140, osta cycle

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Hi guys,
so here's the deal,
I'm planning on running the above cycle in a couple months but I have a few questions I'm hoping you fellas can answer.
I'm planning for this to be *somewhat* of a cutting cycle. I've heard good reports of people being able to take in mass amounts of calories while on RAD140 and gaining little to no fat, so I will be beginning the cycle around 200-300 calories above maintenance and adjusting accordingly.

4DHEA 200mg ED
RAD140 20mg ED
Ostarine 20mg ED
mk677 20mg ED------maybe

8 weeks.

Now.
I've never run 4DHEA but thought I'd give it a whirl as a test base to mitigate the suppression sides of the sarms.
As I've only ever run SARMS, I've never had to deal with aromatizing estro.
I've heard suggestions of running arimistane at 50-75mgs on cycle. thoughts on that? (obviously will have exemestane on hand)
I've also heard running with 1andro will take care of those estro sides. thoughts between the two ideas?
If you suggest the above what dosages would you recommend for 1&4?
Do I worry about gyno rebound during PCT with such a low dose of 4DHEA?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Arimistane won't help estrogen. Dont think 4andro that low will do much of anything and if your cutting you would be better of with epiandro, 500mg minimum.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd also do mk from start of cycle through pct and beyond

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi guys,
so here's the deal,
I'm planning on running the above cycle in a couple months but I have a few questions I'm hoping you fellas can answer.
I'm planning for this to be *somewhat* of a cutting cycle. I've heard good reports of people being able to take in mass amounts of calories while on RAD140 and gaining little to no fat, so I will be beginning the cycle around 200-300 calories above maintenance and adjusting accordingly.

4DHEA 200mg ED
RAD140 20mg ED
Ostarine 20mg ED
mk677 20mg ED------maybe

8 weeks.

Now.
I've never run 4DHEA but thought I'd give it a whirl as a test base to mitigate the suppression sides of the sarms.
As I've only ever run SARMS, I've never had to deal with aromatizing estro.
I've heard suggestions of running arimistane at 50-75mgs on cycle. thoughts on that? (obviously will have exemestane on hand)
I've also heard running with 1andro will take care of those estro sides. thoughts between the two ideas?
If you suggest the above what dosages would you recommend for 1&4?
Do I worry about gyno rebound during PCT with such a low dose of 4DHEA?
Agreed that mk is better saved for pct, or even a later date... the bloating that comes with it makes cutting really difficult (you simply can't see results).

Arimistane is a VERY poor AI... You should not need more than an OTC (suggest sns inhibit-e) but its always safest to have an Rx type (adex/arom). Don't count on another hormonal product (1-Andro) to do the work for you

Anytime you mess with hormones theres a chance for rebound or other issues in pct... just ahve the proper Rx type ai an serms ready.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
So I’ve recently altered my cycle and am hoping for more input.
FYI this cycle isn’t for another 3-4 months, just trying to get all my ducks in a row long beforehand.
4dhea 330mg ED
Epiandro 500mg PWO 250mg PM
Rad140 20mg ED
Osta 20mg ED

Tools in the shed include:
Exemestane
Clomid
Arimicare pro
Kings blood
DAA

Do you think just clomid and Kings blood would be sufficient for this cycle? Can I get someone’s recommendation on PCT dosages?

Since epiandro will already be handling some of the estrogen from the 4andro, do you think arimicare pro would cause too much estro crush?

Thoughts on reduce xt for cortisol control?

Any other thoughts are gladly appreciated.

Joe smo

Joe smo

Awards
Well initially I was gonna use it to make it easier to eventually massively increase my calorie intake, but I’m not really looking to gain 15 pounds so I think I’ll go on without it this time around.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Well initially I was gonna use it to make it easier to eventually massively increase my calorie intake, but I’m not really looking to gain 15 pounds so I think I’ll go on without it this time around.
Oh gotcha, cool yeah prob a good idea.