GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is the difference between v1 & v2 ?

Also they only come in 30ml ?

Thanks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob any thoughts on this ?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks.
I believe the concentration was increased for V2. I could be wrong but I know at one point, I think, they went from 100mg/ml to 150mg/ml. Something like that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe the concentration was increased for V2. I could be wrong but I know at one point, I think, they went from 100mg/ml to 150mg/ml. Something like that.
sweet thanks .. i can check with flexit

their description says
Supplement Facts:
1-DHEA 100mg per ml x 30 ml
Product Details:
30 servings
150mg 4-DHEA per serving (1ml)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There was a guy on here maybe a year or
so ago saying those td’s smelled brutal

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sweet thanks .. i can check with flexit

their description says
Supplement Facts:
1-DHEA 100mg per ml x 30 ml
Product Details:
30 servings
150mg 4-DHEA per serving (1ml)
The first part has to be wrong. There shouldn't be any 1-DHEA in a 4-DHEA product. I would assume it's just 150mgs of 4-DHEA.

Now that I think about it, I think I have this product in my stash. I will check it out later to make sure.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The first part has to be wrong. There shouldn't be any 1-DHEA in a 4-DHEA product. I would assume it's just 150mgs of 4-DHEA.

Now that I think about it, I think I have this product in my stash. I will check it out later to make sure.
yeah thats what i was thiinking too but part of me was like hope the late is true and has both lol

• Haha
Reactions: SBH
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If it does have 1-DHEA in it, that would be a great stack!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah thats what i was thiinking too but part of me was like hope the late is true and has both lol
Yep I have this in my stash and sorry to break it to you but it's only 4-DHEA and no 1-DHEA. However, I don't see anywhere on the bottle where it says how much 4-DHEA there is in it which is kind of odd.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, the 4-dhea is 150mg/ml x 30ml

the 1-dhea bottles had 125mg/ml x 30ml

none of the AG line had multiple compounds per bottle - they were all single ingredients

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep I have this in my stash and sorry to break it to you but it's only 4-DHEA and no 1-DHEA. However, I don't see anywhere on the bottle where it says how much 4-DHEA there is in it which is kind of odd.
that's not odd for topicals - none of them list this on the labels ...prototype, apex, iron legion, iconic, etc...

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's not odd for topicals - none of them list this on the labels ...prototype, apex, iron legion, iconic, etc...
You mind if I ask why that is? I guess I say it's "odd" because we know how much is in most of the products... but it's not on the label. I'm using Ultra Eleven and I know how much 11-KT is in it, but it's just odd to me that it's not listed on the label. I'm sure there is a reason for this, but I personally just find it kind of odd.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mind if I ask why that is? I guess I say it's "odd" because we know how much is in most of the products... but it's not on the label. I'm using Ultra Eleven and I know how much 11-KT is in it, but it's just odd to me that it's not listed on the label. I'm sure there is a reason for this, but I personally just find it kind of odd.
I guess you should understand td's are not supplements, they are cosmetics...as such, we have to be quite cautious in the labeling and marketing of them.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks.
4-andro td v1 was 100mg/ml - V2 was 150mg/ml
1-andro td V1 was 75mg/ml - v2 was 125mg/ml

they were only made in 30ml - we have never made anything in the salvo carrier that was more than 30ml.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess you should understand td's are not supplements, they are cosmetics...as such, we have to be quite cautious in the labeling and marketing of them.
Understood. I didn't know it was a regulatory type of thing. I was just curious.