4AD cyp.

Jimmy_4 said:
Your best bet at this point is to keep an eye out for the sledge test at Designer supps.
sounds like a plan.Anybody know if he is gonna brew up another batch.
 
Jcc said:
Hmm. I believe teamliferesearch still has some 4ad decanoate. Pretty close.
teamliferesearch is rediculously over priced.They have 50ml at 400mg/ml for around 400$.
 
i was a little dissapointed in 4ad cyp COMPARED to 4ad prop. yes, i know "front load" blah blah blah, the only (alleged) difference is the ester length (and the fact that the longer the ester, the less active compound per overall weight) etc. however, i just LOVE 4-ad prop, and just far prefer it to cyp.

i think 4-ad prop is phenomenal stuff.
 
jjjd said:
i was a little dissapointed in 4ad cyp COMPARED to 4ad prop. yes, i know "front load" blah blah blah, the only (alleged) difference is the ester length (and the fact that the longer the ester, the less active compound per overall weight) etc. however, i just LOVE 4-ad prop, and just far prefer it to cyp.

i think 4-ad prop is phenomenal stuff.
Is there anybody that sells prop anymore.I would also prefer prop because whenever I do run it I will be doing eod injections with 1-test cyp anyway.I hane not been able to find any 4ad prop.
 
Back
Top