4AD cyp.

Bennett

Awards
Anybody know a place that sells it reasonably priced?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet at this point is to keep an eye out for the sledge test at Designer supps.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Last I heard he was, post in his forum.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah he is. I believe he said some time this week.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I believe teamliferesearch still has some 4ad decanoate. Pretty close.

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
What is the difference between a deca and a cyp? Does cyp last longer or something?

Bennett

Awards
Hmm. I believe teamliferesearch still has some 4ad decanoate. Pretty close.
teamliferesearch is rediculously over priced.They have 50ml at 400mg/ml for around 400$.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i was a little dissapointed in 4ad cyp COMPARED to 4ad prop. yes, i know "front load" blah blah blah, the only (alleged) difference is the ester length (and the fact that the longer the ester, the less active compound per overall weight) etc. however, i just LOVE 4-ad prop, and just far prefer it to cyp.

i think 4-ad prop is phenomenal stuff.

Bennett

Awards
i was a little dissapointed in 4ad cyp COMPARED to 4ad prop. yes, i know "front load" blah blah blah, the only (alleged) difference is the ester length (and the fact that the longer the ester, the less active compound per overall weight) etc. however, i just LOVE 4-ad prop, and just far prefer it to cyp.

i think 4-ad prop is phenomenal stuff.
Is there anybody that sells prop anymore.I would also prefer prop because whenever I do run it I will be doing eod injections with 1-test cyp anyway.I hane not been able to find any 4ad prop.