48 years old...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considered best shape of my life. Working out on the regular, eating good.

But... want to get bigger.

Have used Msten and Epiandro in the past, been using natty supps for the past few years.

Interested in trying Rad140...

At what point does age become a concern when dabbling in PH's, SARMS, etc.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
48 years old as well…I can’t tolerate orals anymore and think it’s because your organs are aging and have a hard time breaking down the compounds. Just my opinion based on personal experience

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think its a combo of age, amount og gear used over time and genetic factors in general.

Typically i tell ppl after 40 if you been at it for a while its time to back off orals and stuff like tren.

But Is occasionally used here and there isn't going to be a big deal for most people. I'm using rad150 and epiandro witj testosterone right now.

A sarm like rad with epiandro and a little 4 andro would Make for a nice mild little cycle without many side effects to worry about

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rad140 isn’t going to give you much size, and beyond that if you suppress your natural T at this age retaining the muscle longterm will only become harder.

I would decide if HRT is something you are really interested in. If not, I wouldn’t mess with any more PEDs and just keep it natty.

matt167

Awards
Yeah everyone is different but I’m a year older than you and did a sarm/pro hormone cycle about a year ago and even with proper pharmaceutical pct it still took forever to recover it seemed and felt like crap so I decided at this age it’s no longer worth it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are things that are much easier on you...

If you want a nice boost maybe try something like Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations - great boost, sides should be absolutely minimal, and you should feel amazing on it. I'd run it for 8 weeks followed by PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are things that are much easier on you...

If you want a nice boost maybe try something like Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations - great boost, sides should be absolutely minimal, and you should feel amazing on it. I'd run it for 8 weeks followed by PCT.

I've only seen positive reviews on Alpha Four. Would definitely recommend trying it out as well.