Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 10% OFF
use code: MAJORGAINS10

The First-Ever Mega-Dosed, 6-Compound Natural Muscle Building Stack Has Been Released.
Six battle tested ingredients plus a pharmaceutical grade bio-availability agent all geared to help create an unstoppable force of muscle growth, strength, recovery...LEARN MORE>>

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will say this was the biggest and most disappointing product I ever ran/logged
Even double dosing the product it did not provide what the label claimed
I know I am not alone as @BloodManor logged it too and saw no noticeable changes.

I would be very hesitant on buying this product as it is a far stretch. There were a few others who did chime in on my thread stating they got next to nothing out of it.

Log ^^

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say this was the biggest and most disappointing product I ever ran/logged
I know I am not alone as @BloodManor logged it too and saw no noticeable changes.

I would be very hesitant on buying this product as it is a far stretch. There were a few others who did chime in on my thread stating they got next to nothing out of it.

Log ^^
Picture looks good though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Log ^^
We also have 8 verified purchasers who took time and have reviewed the product on our site; feedback has been pretty good. Here is just one review listed below. Not trying to minimize what the solution is saying as it clearly didn’t work for him but we have a good amount of users who have enjoyed the product and would claim otherwise.
—————————————————

Heads up, I didn’t try to bulk with Major Gains, I ran an 8 week recomp/cut in hopes to preserve muscle while leaning out, well I got what I bargained for and more, at least in my opinion. Fyi, my calories for the most part were at a maintenance to slightly under maintenance level, high protein (obviously), medium fat, mid to low carb (low on non-training days). Also, I only used joint support, multivite and fish oils with this.

What attracted me to this product (besides getting it for a nice discount) were 3 ingredients primarily, Ursolic Acid, Phosphatidic Acid, and Hica. Yes, the other ingredients are cool but I have used laxo countless times and I just didn't’ find maral root all that exciting. Also, I have used wild thing and corti combat, and just looking at the rest of the assault line, I like how they formulate their products. Hica I have used many times and it has been great for recovery, I have even used Hica by itself before when I have really got into mountain biking and I saw noticeable difference in recovery. Ursolic I used about 3-4 years ago during a cut and it really leaned me out, to be honest I don’t know why I stopped using this ingredient, just fell off my radar I guess. Phosphatidic I have never tried but the research and studies impressed me.

For the first 3 weeks the main difference I noticed was improved recovery which is what I expected due to Hica and laxogenin. Week 3 I started to notice increased definition in my obliques and improved muscle fullness in my chest, specifically my lower and outer pecs. Those first few weeks I think I went a bit too low carb as I did feel a lack of energy but surprisingly my strength mildly improved; strength and endurance tend to go pretty fast for me when I am doing any kind of calorie restriction or low carb.

Throughout the whole run my strength and recovery were great, that alone is a good enough reason for me to give it a thumbs up, but by about week 6 I had the next physically noticeable change which was the leaning out and popping of shoulder caps and traps. I don’t wear super tight shirts but tight enough that I had friends noticing changes asking me if I was bulking up and asking what kind of workouts have I been doing, obviously they was ‘mirin haha. I think the fullness combined in the leaning out makes my shoulders look wider.

By the end of my 8 week run by midsection was looking stronger but nonetheless my body looked stronger and fitter. In the end I dropped 1.5lbs and my $30 body fat monitor (the one with the handles) said I lost about 2.5% body fat (started around 16%, ended around mid 13%). Also, usually when I diet like this I look pretty flat and lose some muscle fullness but that wasn’t the case here, muscles looked full and I still felt strong. Bringing it all together, something in this formula definitely did it’s job. I expected specific ingredients to perform and overall something worked in the direction of my goals. Again, I didn’t run during a bulk but considering how well it performed for me with calorie restriction I would imagine it would perform well when you are at a surplus.

Would I run again? Yes. Next time I would run for longer and probably play around with upping the dosage at some point. The only reason I didn’t run longer was because I had a 12 day vacation at the end of the 8 weeks. Unfortunately those 12 days wiped out a good amount of progress lol. Don’t blame me, blame everything being so cheap in thailand (not the women of course

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone can react differently to products.. My advice is pick up a bottle and run it for yourself to see if it works or not..

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
413% more than other products in the same category.. jeez guys

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am waiting for version 2 which will have 513% more gains than the original formula which 10413% more gains than Test.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if I weigh 200 and my lean body mass is 170lbs, I could get up to 680lbs of lean body mass in 4 weeks?

Mr Olympia here I come!
It’s 413% more, so shouldn’t that be on top of what you had already? You should easily hit 850 pounds.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this natural? what is with 413%?
This is the write up from the manufacturer....Not a strong supplement claim but the math people are doing in this thread is completely wrong or they didn’t even bother to read the write up 🤦🏼‍♂️

“Ursolic acid: One recent university study comprised of 14 athletes realized a 413% greater increase in lean mass compared to the placebo group as well as and 5lbs of fat loss.”

Is the number rare/exaggerated? Sure, but so are many other products these same people constantly promote. The supplement industry is full of these types of claims. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but it’s no the only product or brand that does it......

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s 413% more, so shouldn’t that be on top of what you had already? You should easily hit 850 pounds.
No. If you read the write up it said compared to placebo...and it was from the ursolic acid study specifically.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My comment was a joke. And it was replying to a joke. I know what they meant. For anyone confused, 400% extra muscle gain versus placebo. If placebo group gained 1 pound, the group receiving the active ingredient gained 5. That’s all.