400mg/ML Test-E

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is 400mg/ML test even possible? Have buddies who ran this from the same supplier. And they say it’s legit. What are your thoughts?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 400mg/ML test even possible? Have buddies who ran this from the same supplier. And they say it’s legit. What are your thoughts?
I'm not a brewer but I think I've seen 500mg at highest.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen 500mg/ml from a source I would bet my life and everybody I know that they’re legit. It’s going to be absolutely awful for pip. Don’t expect to be able to move the pinned muscle for a couple days after. I know you’re probably trying to find an easy way out of pinning. More mg for less volume but man there’s no easy way out there’s a price to pay.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And btw 400mg/ml is usually "test 400" and is a mix of longer a shorter esters of testosterone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with the above, pharma is 250 for a reason. My source does 200 and never any pip

the shite they have to use to get 400 or 500, **** dat.

I was thinking the other day though, some bodybuilder apparently was open about using 5,000mg test a week (I’m blanking on the name but it’ll come back to me) and my immediate thought was that at 250mg ml that’s 20 fucking ml of oil a week, even pinning ED that’s 3ml. I literally can’t get my head around sticking that amount in me. Surely you’d need at least 7 injection spots if not more.

it wasn’t the dosage that shocked me, it was the sheer quantity of oil 😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with the above, pharma is 250 for a reason. My source does 200 and never any pip

I was thinking the other day though, some bodybuilder apparently was open about using 5,000mg test a week (I’m blanking on the name but it’ll come back to me) and my immediate thought was that at 250mg ml that’s 20 fucking ml of oil a week, even pinning ED that’s 3ml. I literally can’t get my head around sticking that amount in me. Surely you’d need at least 7 injection spots if not more.

Oh yeah man a lot of Open guys have to pin multiple muscles part EVERY DAY and are pinning like 12 to 20 CC a week...

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nope it’s not a mixture, the seller does offer mixed variants. But this is just pure 400mg/ml Test-E. (Or at least claimed it is).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah man a lot of Open guys have to pin multiple muscles part EVERY DAY and are pinning like 12 to 20 CC a week...
wow. I mean I guess if it’s your living and all that you do what you gotta do but at that quantity I’d have to start tracking the calories from the GSO 🤣

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow. I mean I guess if it’s your living and all that you do what you gotta do but at that quantity I’d have to start tracking the calories from the GSO 🤣
No need to worry about a few extras calories when you’re on 10-15iu of of Pharma growth! 😂😂I’m on 4iu right now and it seems like I don’t put on fat very easily lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No need to worry about a few extras calories when you’re on 10-15iu of of Pharma growth! 😂😂I’m on 4iu right now and it seems like I don’t put on fat very easily lol
yeah tbf that’s what I’m finding on 4iu Chinese generic growth. Although I’m struggling to keep my weight moving up at all, fucking job got busy and is legit cutting into my eating time. It’s almost like my company and clients don’t care I’m on a bulk here 😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah tbf that’s what I’m finding on 4iu Chinese generic growth. Although I’m struggling to keep my weight moving up at all, fucking job got busy and is legit cutting into my eating time. It’s almost like my company and clients don’t care I’m on a bulk here 😂
Bold of them.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dallas Mcgarver bodybuilder who died was suing more than that supposedly. Like 10000mg.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did something called test or testo 400, was like sust but obviously 400 mg/ml seemed legit from the gains and i felt great, i had to use an a.i. whilst on it. Pip was almost none existent, overall i was very happy with it, so from my own experience I'd say 400 is easily done, that being said its different esters so will be some difference there.