40% OFF!! Vital Launch Special! 72 Hours Only!! You don't want to miss this!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

72 HOURS ONLY
TAKE 40% OFF
use code: FITTHROID40

The Missing Link To Fat Loss Has Arrived!

The struggle with fat loss and having a slow metabolism can boil down to having low levels of thyroid hormones... hormones that are commonly overlooked.

Give your body what it needs to send fat packing without cannibalizing your muscle gains with Fit-Throid!

Fit-Throid’s formula mimics the...LEARN MORE>>

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

72 HOURS ONLY
TAKE 40% OFF

The struggle with fat loss and having a slow metabolism can boil down to having low levels of thyroid hormones... hormones that are commonly overlooked.

Give your body what it needs to send fat packing without cannibalizing your muscle gains with Fit-Throid!

Lol at the banner.. Shows fattest huy then shreded dude.. Is he a rep for strongS? Ive seen him on other fat burners products as well

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
40% off! Time to get shredded for spring!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only 72 hours guys so take advantage of this 40% off!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two days left to get in on this comprehensive fat burner. 1/2 way through February already! Cutting season is upon us.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I got so many different things ordered and in the mail from taking advantage of all these promo prices from different companies, I will have to gather everything and see what's gonna stack up best for me. I have a log in the weight loss section that I update on Thursdays.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I got so many different things ordered and in the mail from taking advantage of all these promo prices from different companies, I will have to gather everything and see what's gonna stack up best for me. I have a log in the weight loss section that I update on Thursdays.
Yeah we have had 3 40% off sales already in 2018. You’ll be ready for any situation coming lol

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup got in on all3, true shred, youth, and this one

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Kyleitchi

Awards
Newbie here. Would there be any benefit with stacking this with Lipodrene?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Newbie here. Would there be any benefit with stacking this with Lipodrene?
Yes sir. Lipodrene is a stim fat loss product and this is is a non stim fat burner that focuses on different pathways. There is a little overlap but it would make a nice compliment to lipo.

Kyleitchi

Awards
Thanks for your response! I'll be taking advantage of the 40% off promo

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last Day, about 12 hours left.

Get some Now or forever live in regret....muhahahah.

giphy.gif

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone got in on the awesome deal!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

72 HOURS ONLY
TAKE 40% OFF

Just a quick follow up, I have been taking the fit throid for almost 2 weeks. First few days I really didn't notice anything. As of today, I definitely feel lighter, lighter meaning no bloating. I'm stacking it with Chuck Diesel e2, abs are showing, looking and feeling leaner. Pretty good combo so far. Taking a 30 day break from stims, these have been a decent go to so far. Hope to see more results at the end of the bottle. Have a more detailed log going in weight loss section under Suggestions, criticism, opinions all welcome. Updated every Thursday.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This may sound a lil different but this stuff also just puts you in a good ass mood, laughing all the time , pure happiness.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Damn Im one month late on the deal. Any other reviews?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may sound a lil different but this stuff also just puts you in a good ass mood, laughing all the time , pure happiness.
Appreciate the feedback bro! Definitely an added bonus for sure :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recommend consuming over a gallon of water a day, I drink over a gallon a day anyways. I'm almost up to 1 3/4 with this stack, always thirsty and will have a slight headache if not fully hydrated. Because it's my first go with fit throid and get diesel e2x, I can pin point which could be causing this, but stay hydrated for sure. Seems to have a good effect in the midsection, Chuck told me his e2x would go after that stubborn midsection fat

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend consuming over a gallon of water a day, I drink over a gallon a day anyways. I'm almost up to 1 3/4 with this stack, always thirsty and will have a slight headache if not fully hydrated. Because it's my first go with fit throid and get diesel e2x, I can pin point which could be causing this, but stay hydrated for sure. Seems to have a good effect in the midsection, Chuck told me his e2x would go after that stubborn midsection fat
Appreciate the feedback. People often overlook water intake which can make a world of difference in overall health and how you feel.