40/e4d & 20mg tren ace/ed=70/w of test and 140/w of tren

jpg

Awards
Why does it have to be huge? I know top bbr's that only use tren and test now... they are not at the 275lb shredded mark anymore, nor do they want to be, but yeah. What's stopping you from doing less?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Listen, if you want to participate, cool. But please contribute.

I have looked for, and have not found, anything like the cycle I am running. Let alone, many cycles of the sort, that would help point towards results in gain and or fat loss.

And telling me that you have done a lot of drugs does not illicit any kind of thought that helps me understand that you know anything about trt dose test and tren at 20/day
1) idiot.

2) it's "elicit" a response, "illicit" is what the drugs you are taking are.....brainiac.

jpg

Awards
Thank you for for keeping an eye out on my thread and taking the time to correct a grammatical error of mine.

Isn't someone on craigslist missing you right now you little bittch?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thank you for for keeping an eye out on my thread and taking the time to correct a grammatical error of mine.

Isn't someone on craigslist missing you right now you little bittch?
I'm about this close -->| |<-- to buttfcking you....and then you will officially be MY b|tch

jpg

Awards
Ok. Listen Mr I want to have analsex with another anabolic minds member... im done with you. your comebacks are even worse then the illiterate morons comebacks.

You guys should get some vaseline and become blindfold buddies..

I'm done with both of you.

No more replies. Sorry. You "men" bore me

jpg

Awards
If there is anyone out there that wants to have a go at me, please have a god damn clue how to own someone. Have a girlfriend. Have friends. ( facebook does not count, anabolicminds.com does not count, meet ups do not count)

Have a ****in life.

A social circle.

Something.

Anything.

A pet hamster. Just don't be a brain dead retard. Please.

Thank you :)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If there is anyone out there that wants to have a go at me, please have a god damn clue how to own someone. Have a girlfriend. Have friends. ( facebook does not count, anabolicminds.com does not count, meet ups do not count)

Have a ****in life.

A social circle.

Something.

Anything.

A pet hamster. Just don't be a brain dead retard. Please.

Thank you :)
What does this even mean^^^

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
What does this even mean^^^
it = he is a lonely douchebag with nothing to do but post on AM while accusing others of the same thing. It's called projection....he projects his inadequacies and undesirable traits onto others as a defense mechanism, he is a classic case. Plus he is demented, which makes it worse.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
it = he is a lonely douchebag with nothing to do but post on AM while accusing others of the same thing. It's called projection....he projects his inadequacies and undesirable traits onto others as a defense mechanism, he is a classic case. Plus he is demented, which makes it worse.
Cant he be banned?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Cant he be banned?
I was wondering the same thing....maybe the mods are on hiatus for a few days, usually guys like this get banned rather quickly.....you know belligerent and ignorant behavior and swearing/lashing out at everybody....I don't like to call for bans, or neg rep people, we can take care of things amongst ourselves...but yeah, this guy is about useless in every way, so not sure what function he serves on this board....better off banned.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was wondering the same thing....maybe the mods are on hiatus for a few days, usually guys like this get banned rather quickly.....you know belligerent and ignorant behavior and swearing/lashing out at everybody....I don't like to call for bans, or neg rep people, we can take care of things amongst ourselves...but yeah, this guy is about useless in every way, so not sure what function he serves on this board....better off banned.
Agreed. Im thinking Mr.Dunn needs to be involved.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Agreed. Im thinking Mr.Dunn needs to be involved.
He might be weighing the situation right now with the gavel in hand lol maybe he needs more evidence from jpeg so he really hangs himself :D

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
He might be weighing the situation right now with the gavel in hand lol maybe he needs more evidence from jpeg so he really hangs himself :D
That shouldnt be hard to make happen. This guy has nothing constructive to offer. Plus the constant name calling has no place here.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
That shouldnt be hard to make happen. This guy has nothing constructive to offer. Plus the constant name calling has no place here.
I'm glad somebody else noticed it, there is a BIG difference between being "funny" and being belligerent and calling people names. He seems to be convinced he is funny....that is a problem.

jpg

Awards
So. I'm looking into doing more then eating healthy in order to loose weight.

I have viewed some of the posts on the diet section. It seems like way too much work.

Seems neurotic actually. Counting every protein, every calorie, ...
Every carb..fat..

This is not how I want to live.

So my plan is to drop simple sugars, no milk, no wheat.
Nuts don't seem to agree with me either.

Starting now :)

I have no idea what my body percentage is, but I have 20 lbs to loose. I'm at 179.

jpg

Awards
And if I am missing something in my simple plan up here, can someone point me towards the right direction, I would appreciate it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
And if anyone has a link that can point me towards the right direction, I would appreciate it.
Why dont you go to another site. You obv dont fit in here.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I see a lazy person who is not wiling to make sacrifices in order to count his calories and protein etc.....and wants to reap the benefits of a proper diet w/o actually practicing proper eating habits. gimme a break with that one, there is absolutely no place for lazy people in this "business". And all this coming from the same guy who laughed at "its 90% diet"...guess you had an epiphany? Seems like the people who suggested you dial in your diet were correct despite the fact that you dismissed them and laughed at them.

jpg

Awards
So I will be following something like this.

No counting anything :)

Eating every three hours

Protein, slow carbs and good fats in each meal

Not eating a lot at each meal

No simple sugars

A gallon of water a day

Supplements :calcium, magnesium, psyllium

No dairy

No nuts

No wheat

Vegetables and beans for slow carbs

This seems like a healthy diet, not neurotic and capable of helping me loose the fat quicker.

Can't wait to got to the gym tomorrow!! Cardio and stretching! Whooop!!

I must say, yesterday I was not motivated to train like a bodybuilder again.., and am very much today... I wonder if the steroids have anything to do with it?

;)

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Lose the attitude, take the advice or just ignore them. Look at you your single fat and lazy. So quit being a tool.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Look at you your single fat and lazy.
I'm well aware of all this, and btw you forgot "old"....but have some more respect for your elders for christ sakes! :D

jpg

Awards
What part of me ignoring them did you not get that you are telling me that I should ignore them?

This board is swarming with illiterate morons.. do you know how to read?

Fat I can change. Single is by choice. And lazy is another dumb assumption based on what? ... that I don't like the idea of counting calories? Fantastic deduction skills there buddy :)

I wonder how many quality educational threads go south because of people like you.

Do you get that you have free choice to read or not to read? Where is your contribution?

Please contribute to the thread intelligently.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Do you know how to eat, to get off your fat ass and go outside. Do you know how to put down the cake?

jpg

Awards
From this point on, I will not comment on anything that does not contribute to the thead.

There are so many idiots here that I'm just gonna get drained.

Thank you for teaching me this lesson early on moron 1, moron 2, and the guy that wants to have an all sex with other members.

jpg

Awards
Awsome!

Ok. Back on track.

So. To recap.

Some people on this board will be completely ignored. Its pointless to own them as they multiply. Sorry to those who were enjoying that part.. its just too much wasted time.

I will keep going with my progress reports and diary style writing :)

This thread is not only for you, but is also for me. So that I can remember things.. so unlike a real log, it will be more of a story :)

Everybody is welcome to participate. I would love to learn things as I do this.

So far, one member on this board encouraged me to count calories and I accepted.

So for one month, I will count protein and total calories. This.will allow me to learn more. I hate the idea, but a month is not gonna kill me.

Again, I will ignore every and all disrespectful, pathetic comments, that do not further the conversation.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
^^^^ that is hilarious, you say your willing to learn but when people try to advise you resort to child like name calling. It's quite pathetic really., a grown man with the mindset of a child. I'm with the rest of the guys on here, you have no idea wtf your doing and am only following because its actually quite hilarious. Good luck ( your going to need it )

jpg

Awards
Buddy, when did I resort to name calling because they advised me?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Buddy, when did I resort to name calling because they advised me?
That's all everyone was doing when this thread started. It's all turned negative when, due to your mannerisms and comments, obviously know a lot more than everyone else on here. Take a step back, get off your ****ing high horse and listen to people. Most people commenting earlier in this thread have valid points and you were too quick to shut them down without taking the time to consider what has been said.

jpg

Awards
You did not answer the question did you?
Again. When did I resort to name calling when they advised me???

jpg

Awards
**** this. Moron 1, you got owned. Moron 2, you got owned. Then the illiterate one..now this idiot.
Am I gonna spend the whole time fighting with losers?

I asked to comment if you have something to bring to the conversation...

Sorry to everyone, I will not post my results anymore. I guess I was not entertaining enough for people to step in and tell the idiots to shut up and enjoy the show.

Hope you enjoyed :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
**** this. Moron 1, you got owned. Moron 2, you got owned. Then the illiterate one..now this idiot.
Am I gonna spend the whole time fighting with losers?

I asked to comment if you have something to bring to the conversation...

Sorry to everyone, I will not post my results anymore. I guess I was not entertaining enough for people to step in and tell the idiots to shut up and enjoy the show.

Hope you enjoyed :)
Another childish comment. Something we've come to expect from you.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Common man wen was the last time you could look down and see your dick. Who the **** are you, honestly just leave this forum and go back to BB

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Common man wen was the last time you could look down and see your dick. Who the **** are you, honestly just leave this forum and go back to BB
Ahh see what u guys did you ran him off. I was enjoying watching this idiot **** up his endo with 140mg of tren. Now what am I gonna do? ;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahh see what u guys did you ran him off. I was enjoying watching this idiot **** up his endo with 140mg of tren. Now what am I gonna do? ;)
Nah man, he has another log under weight loss. Same mouthy bs tho.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Lol sorry big guy it was funny at first then just became irritating.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
He was just swearing at the guy who wanted to knock his wife up while on cycle in that thread....I told him to fck off there too for good measure. I'd love to get this guy in a damn MMA cage and just beat on him methodically while not hurting him enough to end it....just keep beating on him until he gives up, just like he gives up on everything in his life the fat lazy fck sack of shyt :D

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
He was just swearing at the guy who wanted to knock his wife up while on cycle in that thread....I told him to fck off there too for good measure. I'd love to get this guy in a damn MMA cage and just beat on him methodically while not hurting him enough to end it....just keep beating on him until he gives up, just like he gives up on everything in his life the fat lazy fck sack of shyt :D
^^^^^agree but if his wife is anything like him I wouldn't **** her with your dick and him pushing ;)