bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Try adding some oleic acid along with the d-limonene, and go easy on the PG, it's not a very good solvent.

Edit: That's exciting news about the DGME, I'm glad to hear that testosterone is fairly soluble in it, and it mixes well. I will have to get some, please let me know where you got it.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
T3, cAMPHIBOLIC, Sesamin & LIPIDFX/Melt Point. Booya. :D

That & more cardio ya lazy sac.

JK kinda ;)

Is "BOOYA" some kind of Wa. state thing?? :icon_lol:

I'm glad that all of your mad scientist tendencies have paid off. Nice job!!!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh looks like making transdermals can quickly become a fun hobby. :)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Try adding some oleic acid along with the d-limonene, and go easy on the PG, it's not a very good solvent.

Edit: That's exciting news about the DGME, I'm glad to hear that testosterone is fairly soluble in it, and it mixes well. I will have to get some, please let me know where you got it.
I would only use the PG as a moisturizing agent due to its oily nature.

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Jonny, how the hell did I miss this one? :(

Very good thread bro. Very imformative.. Although I consider myself quite competent in the HB kitchen, trandsdermals are something I know nothing about. Very good information from you and Ex.

:D

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Very good thread bro. Very imformative.. Although I consider myself quite competent in the HB kitchen, trandsdermals are something I know nothing about. Very good information from you and Ex.
:D
Why thank you sir, you should already know I value your opinion.

Day 57: 300mg Test TD; 90mg Winstrol (40mg Nolva, 1.25 mg Letro)

I have increased my Test dosage, cutting the proviron and adding extra winstrol. I like the Test feel and don't need all that anti-e. I will run this until finished, whenever that is:lol:

Lumpdate: Nothing has gotten any worse, less tender today. No noticeable negative sides.

Leg day :D Different approach today. I have noticed that I have not been experiencing the strength gains in proportion to those at the beginning even despite the Tren. At first I was cocerned that it was "bunk" Tren but needed to remind myself that I have been hypocaloric for most of the cycle. In future, I will only run Test/Tren when in hypercaloric and planning on moving to another location. The size increases would be way too noticeable and obvious.

That said, I will not be focusing on increasing the weight lifted but increasing rep count slightly and slowing down the cadence Leg Press: 270x15, 540x12x12x11.5:); drop sets 360 to failure, 180 to failure (close to vomiting on this one) legs were quivering for the rest of the workout.

weight: 180 1/4: up 10 1/4 lb from start; -3/4 lb since last weigh in:woohoo: I am looking a little leaner and have not noticed any decrease in size except for my waist. I refuse to measure again until I am done with AAS.

Day58: 300mg Test TD; 90mg Winstrol (40mg Nolva, last day @40)

Lumpdate: Ahhh relief, if I didn't know it was there already I wouldn't have noticed it. Maybe yesterday was "the storm before the calm:blink: " No tenderness at all today, possible decrease in size. Maybe it was the Tren!?!

Definitely looking leaner and more vascular. Is that possible that quick from the winny? Good pumps, some slight stiffness around knees today. Chest/shoulders/tri's today. Not going to heavy, increasing rep count. Looking good in the mirror doing the cable flyes, laterals and front raises. Hopefully when I take end cycle photos I get the lighting correct, because in the right lighting sh!t is looking good:)

I do have to say next cycle will include some anavar along the way. Although recovery time has been enhanced somewhat on these chemicals, I do not think it is anywhere near the recovery benefit of anavar IMHO.

Hey exnihilo,

With that menthol/test mixture, do I just estimate it as .33g menthol, .66g Test per gram since it has dried out? or is there some other way to use it?

Stuff smells menthol stroooooong.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, this is an outstanding log. I almost feel like I am on cycle with ya. ;)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if it's totally dry it's just a 1:2 mixture.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 59: 300mg Test TD; 90mg Winstrol (30mg Nolva, 1.25 mg Letro)

Lumpdate: Things are feeling okay. Not sensitive, no changes in size. No negative sides, some slight joint stiffness but that cleared up 5 minutes into workout.

Quick & easy @ the gym. Just biceps today and went fairly light, tendonitis won't allow heavy:( Excellent pump though, almost painfully so. Went for a walk on the beach rather than the Precor. I have picked up on the hydration.

Thinking about stopping the Test and just finishing the week with the winny and a calorie deficit.

Day 60: 200mg test TD; 90mg Winstrol (30mg Nolva)

Lumpdate: No changes from yesterday. No noticeable negative sides.

Off day from gym. Decreased Test Dose, will stop it after today and finish cycle with Winstrol only for last 5 days. i saw my folks this weekend and they rec'd I not get any more muscular:lol:

I have ~ 5.5grams of Test in the Menthol mix from my calculations. Since the cycle is pretty much over I will probably bag & bottle it and wait until next time to play with it.

Day 61: 90mg Winstrol; 100mg Lean Extreme in am (30mg Nolva, 1.25mg Letro)

Lumpdate: Possible decrease in size. No tenderness. Slightly stiff in knees early in the day.

Change up at the gym. Split for the next few weeks will look something like this:
Day 1: Back/Traps/Biceps
Day 2: Legs/Abs
Day 3: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Day 4: Off
Repeat.
I will keep the volume low and switch the exercises up on alternating workouts. I have to start working in some cycling, I feel deconditioned as far as cardiovascular is concerned. I also need to get my pedaling legs back.

Workout tonight was very good. Focused & intense. Drop setted back & trap exercises. Concentration curls felt extreme. Thought my biceps were going to rip thru skin, sweet painful contractions gotta love 'em. Started doing a cable exercise that I read on http://anabolicwarrior.com/ all I can say is niiiicccce.

Weight: 181 3/4:blink: :blink: :blink: ; I don't know how that happened. I ate less these past few day than I have in months and i gained 1 1/2 lbs:wtf: . Today's kcal tally will barely reach 2200 kcals.

No increase in waist, I wasn't going to check measurements until end but I just had to know. It is actually down to 33.5" which is .5" lower than what it was during middle of cycle. I would think it was extra fluid volume but no BP issues have ensued. I did jack the Test dose up to 300mg for a few days after stopping the Tren maybe that was it. Now I know my new Test TD dose:D

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Very nice results here buddy!! Just wear the blankets when you see your folks.....can't let them interfere with the experiement :D

The menthol is really strong? How about prior to adding it....any smell to the other chems (of course DMSO....but how about the others?)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Very nice results here buddy!! Just wear the blankets when you see your folks.....can't let them interfere with the experiement :D

The menthol is really strong? How about prior to adding it....any smell to the other chems (of course DMSO....but how about the others?)
Yeah bro, menthol is very strong. I haven't used it transdermally yet but when I got a little on me mixing things up it was quite strong. Like vick's vapor rub on 'roids :lol:

DMSO didn't have any noticeable smell on but as we discussed you can taste it in ~3-5 minutes after application.

I think you need to be careful with the DMGE when mixing. I was doing some work with it yesterday and the fumes are pretty intense and I would swear my BP went up ~10 points and my head started throbbing a little. Kind of like a mild whip-it:D

I am finishing up the rest of the log now and will post up the past few days in a few minutes. Got your hm, it's in the mail:)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Day 62: 90mg Winstrol; 100mg Lean Extreme in am (20mg Nolva)

Lumpdate: Much improved, smaller with no tenderness. Looking a little extra greasy with the Winny @ 90mg, or so it seems. Slightly stiff in the knees but that clears up rather quickly in the am.

Noticed something pretty funny at the gym. All the guys seem to be doing some of the "not so mainstream" exercises that I do. Made me chuckle.

I am eating less but have noticed no decrease in muscle size.

Day 63: 90mg Winstrol; 100mg Lean Extreme (20mg Nolva, 1.25mg Letro)

Lumpdate: Definitely got a handle on this. Not feeling too stiff today. I have noticed some leaning out around my chest also. I had a line of adipose running under my chest to armpit, it seems to be diminishing :D

Legs only today. I went a little lighter but increased my reps and lowered my sets. Drop setting everything to failure.

I actually had some dude ask if he could work out with me:lol: I wanted to blow him off but figured wtf I could use the spot anyway.

Day 64: 90mg Winstrol; 100mg Lean Extreme (20mg Nolva)

Lumpdate: Under control. definitely some leaning out on the pecs:) Noticing some RUQ discomfort just below ribcage. Familiar from previous oral cycles. Not sure if it is gastric, biliary or hepatic in nature. There is some discomfort with light palpation. I was planning on tomorrow being the last day for AAS and it feels like a good time to stop anyway.

Good workout, tore up the dude also :rofl: He's one of the "I don't do legs" types. Explained that he would need to change his thinking.

Day 65: 60mg Winstrol; 150mg Lean Extreme (150mg Clomid, 1.25mg Letro)

Lumpdate: Still feeling under control although there was a little tenderness today. Definitely some abdominal discomfort. Not sure if it is AAS or Lean Extreme, I have read that low cortisol levels can lead to abdominal discomfort.

Good workout. Not feeling all too strong but smooth & controlled. I think I am too calorie dep;leted to be lifting anything too heavy for reps. Looking good in the mirror during cable exercises:p

Weight: 180 1/4lbs; +10 1/4 from start.

After reading Bpmartyr's Powerfull/Symmetry log and his results, I will be starting Symmetry & Powerfull tomorrow for PCT. I will be using Clomid as the SERM, I have been using Nolva during and could use the switch up I am sure. I was originally planning on running DHEA but I am not too sure about that considering the lump and the increased possibility of DHEA converting to estrogen in males. I am going to keep it simple and easy. I will even stop the Lean Extreme due to the reported anti-catabolic properties of Powerfull.

I am taking the weekend off from gym, probably pedal a little tomorrow weather permitting. I will take measurements in the am and will post with final weight on Monday. Hopefully I can find the pre-cycle photos I am having a difficult time locating them. I will post Pics when I get the time to take them and upload, probably Monday also. I will also give some final thoughts as hindsight is 20/20.

peace

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Nevermind, found a good supplier that doesn't have draconian registration procedures :)FUfinger: sigma-aldritch).

Looking forward to reading your final opinions. I am really looking forward to trying this now that I've got some cash on hand... It'll be interesting to compare the results with what I've gotten in the past from injectables.

One last bit of goodness from the research front BTW :D It appears cineole/eucalyptol has the nifty property of increasing bloodflow in the area to which it is applied (of obvious benefit) in addition to being a fairly good penetration enhancer. Eucalyptus oil is a cheap source of eucalyptol, and I will be adding some to my homebrew concoction. Hopefully I'll be able to keep a log half as good as yours bro :D

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle Facts:

Lumpdate: little if any noticeable remnants. I started Clomid @150 x 2 days and will continue @ 100mg for 10 days; 50mg for 10 days; 25mg for 5 days; 12.5mg for 5 days. If I start getting any negative sides from the Clomid I will switch to Nolva.

I was planning to take Powerfull & Symmetry thru PCT but there is no way in hell that I am swallowing that many capsules.

Weight: 179 1/4; +9 1/4 lbs while running a caloric deficit for 2/3's of the cycle. I did lean out a little during the last 2 weeks.

Measurements:

Biceps (cold flexed): R-16", L 15.75; +.5" on each
Chest: 44.5; +1.5"
Upper Thigh: 25.5"; +.5"
Mid Thigh (6" above kneecap): 23.5; +1"
Waist: 33.5"; +.5"
Calves: R-15.625, L-15.625; +.625"-R; +1.125"-L

Thoughts about cycle:

Honestly guys, I was not prepared for the possibilites. I had no fvcking idea that I would put on that much weight in a relatively short period of time. Now I am talking about the first 20 days. I was gaining so much I needed to back kcals. The Test TD & Proviron in the beginning had my libido through the roof. Then when I started the OT some strength gains were definitely noticeable. No problems with bloat or water retention. Only thing I saw as an issue is the solubility of Test Base in transdermal carriers, but that was resolved to my satisfaction. The Test was great transdermally, not that I could compare it to injectable. Future Test TD doses will be no less than 200mg/day

As far as the Tren, I didn't notice any strength gains but I was in a caloric deficit for the entire time I was taking it. In the future it will be run @ maintenance or above on the kcals. I will also dose no less than 200mg/day. I cannot say for sure that the Tren base was effective.

Boldenone base, I did see an increase in appetite and slight increase in BP as well as lower back pumps during cardio. Effective IMO transdermally.

BTW: when I run my next TD cycle it will be strictly <=40days. Test/proviron/Oral Tuinabol is definitely going to be run in the future. Probably before I move again, so Nobody will notice the increases. That was a limiting factor also for me during this cycle. I work in Healthcare along side MD's, RN's, PT...I can't get hyoooooge without too many questions.

Any questions?

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of veins on your front shots.....nice ;)

I suppose anyonw trying this will have to watch their BP. It will be interesting to see who goes next :think: :twisted:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Very good results in a very short period of time.. You are definitely doing something right. Props Jonny. ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nice work. Gonna be loggin PCT too?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be loggin PCT too?
Maybe just some highlights:lol:

I see a lot of veins on your front shots.....nice ;)

I suppose anyonw trying this will have to watch their BP. It will be interesting to see who goes next :think: :twisted:
The photos don't tell the half of it. I need a better camera and possibly a shaved chest:D I wound up with a new network of veins accross my upper chest, my inner biceps, shoulders, and quads.

Well whoever the next one is they should consider their BP with the Boldenone. The Boldenone is something I would dose @ 200-300mg/day and plan on :food: :burger:
I would also consider/rec'd taking some Bayer or St Joseph's aspirin while using Boldenone.

I'll try to take some decent photos. I was kind of rushed last night and I am not too happy with them. But on the otherhand, I really don't care that much.

I did start taking DS's xceed along with USP's Powerfull. I will start the Symmetry after the Powerfull. I must say that I felt very good in the gym tonight. Good weights and feeling smooth.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This has been a good read man. It's good to see a successful cycle done without needles. You put on lots of good muscles, thighs, traps, chest, arms are all obvious in the pics. Great job.

eRICH

Awards
hey johnny
I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the winny? I'm currently cutting with Test TD and am debating ending with some winny but have never ran it before. Do you think its worth it or not?
thx

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
hey johnny
I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the winny? I'm currently cutting with Test TD and am debating ending with some winny but have never ran it before. Do you think its worth it or not?
thx
I do not think I ran it long enough to see results. Honestly, I was looking to end the cycle. It had gone on longer than planned. I did notice some nice muscle pumps without lower back pumps. I did also notice some knee tightness which had resolved after stopping the Winstrol. I was also concerned about my noticeably aggravated MPB. I did have some RUQ discomfort toward the end but this could of been intestinal. I started taking Symmetry & Powerfull and it was a bunch of caps to say the least. Once I Stopped the Symmetry it resolved.

Anavar and Oral Turinabol will be the only oral AAS that I would ever consider running again.

eRICH

Awards
thanks for the feedback. I think im going to skip it this go around.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Re: Day 12

should have put you out cold :yawn:

I contemplate adjusting dose by about a 35-50% increase. I here everyone talk about all their strength increases, libido etc etc. Nothing to write home about here.
Sorry to butt in here gents, but I remeber seeing this log before and now no matter what search I do I can't find B5150's TD log.......could one of you fine gentlemen point me in the correct direction........I even tried to search through all the threads posted and posted in by B5150 and couldn't find it :blink:

thanks

jecko

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Re: Day 12

Sorry to butt in here gents, but I remeber seeing this log before and now no matter what search I do I can't find B5150's TD log.......could one of you fine gentlemen point me in the correct direction........I even tried to search through all the threads posted and posted in by B5150 and couldn't find it :blink:

thanks

jecko
Log was discontinued and deleted by B himself for undisclosed personal reasons.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Johnny,
I wanted to make sure I said GREAT LOG publically. It has been a very good read. Thanks Man,
M-

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great read, Jonny..I know it's old, but I am planning a Syno conversion for my first Test Base TD coming up here. You felt the best solution for the Test was the Phlojel/D-Lim right?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Great read, Jonny..I know it's old, but I am planning a Syno conversion for my first Test Base TD coming up here. You felt the best solution for the Test was the Phlojel/D-Lim right?
I liked the the Phlojel/D-limonene but there was some minor residual grittiness. My next cycle, if there is a next, would probably be phlojel/d-limonene/carbitol(Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether). The carbitol is very hard to find but is an excellent penetration enhancer and it actually helped to resolve grit issues in one of my partially failed batches of Test TD. I am sure you will have no problems finding it ;), pssst PM me if you want further info on it.

If SJA reads this maybe he could share his experience/opinion on it also both would be of high value considering your approaching endeavor.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I liked the the Phlojel/D-limonene but there was some minor residual grittiness. My next cycle, if there is a next, would probably be phlojel/d-limonene/carbitol(Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether). The carbitol is very hard to find but is an excellent penetration enhancer and it actually helped to resolve grit issues in one of my partially failed batches of Test TD. I am sure you will have no problems finding it ;), pssst PM me if you want further info on it.

If SJA reads this maybe he could share his experience/opinion on it also both would be of high value considering your approaching endeavor.

When I have time.....I'll type it up......I'll be back.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
SJA = Smooth Juice Application :)

Well...if you are tired of exfoliating with your TD's and wanting a smoother application....then here ya go.

10G Phlogel
5ML DMFA
5ML DMSO
4ML DMGE
4ML Oleic acid
76ML Dermabolics transdermal

Mix your compound with the first 5 with a mortar and pestle (yes...mix it wet) until it is a creamy smooth texture. Then pour in your Dermabolics (I use it to rinse out my mixing bowl). Cook and shake. It goes in quite quickly.

If you prefer it to be more "lotion like", then add in some carbomer.....or I may just try more Phlogel.....but that can get spendy.

I was going to post other trials....but I figured "why?"....this is my best one thus far. Happy trails :D

SJA - it puts the lotion on it's skin :twisted:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, let me know how it works out for you.

I'm going to be compounding a batch of something within a couple of weeks. I really think that with the proper formulation, transdermals are the way to go for most people.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey SJA,
You got any bloodwork to assess absorption?

I will be doing some studies on a test subject here in the next month or so correlating XXmg to total test levels using various OTC TD's.

I mean if you are going to go through the effort to compound with all those materials it would be nice to quantify the efficacy.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Hey B....ummm......I don't use these on myself..but rather on my test subjects :D

Howz about I give you that long awaited call that I owe you and we can chat.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John,

Wanted to get your (anyone else with PJU/DMSO experience) opinion on the absorption potential for this compounded PJU formula.

Concentration: 10% (100mg/ml)
10g Bold Base
10ml DMSO (10%)
80g PJU

Possibly using a H2O/ISO/DMSO skin preperation before application and again after application. Skin is always freshly washed with a loofa prior to each application.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
John,

Wanted to get your (anyone else with PJU/DMSO experience) opinion on the absorption potential for this compounded PJU formula.

Concentration: 10% (100mg/ml)
10g Bold Base
10ml DMSO (10%)
80g PJU

Possibly using a H2O/ISO/DMSO skin preperation before application and again after application. Skin is always freshly washed with a loofa prior to each application.
I have never injected AAS nor have I had any bloodwork done during administration of Transdermal AAS so I really do not have a valid comparison point. Based on what I've read in others' logs I do believe the absorption rate in most carriers is over hyped/estimated. I have used Penetrate, T-gel, and Phlo-jel ultra with quite a few penetration enhancers. I typically use a concentration of 10% as you are about to do. If I were to guess I would put it at ~20-30% based on the solubility of the chemical. From my experience I think the Test Base in phlo-jel with D-limonene was ~25% based on my physical response. I think the main issue will be the solubility of the Bold base. I would rec'd adding the DMSO to the Bold Base, let it sit and then microwave for a few seconds and let it dissolve. Then add phlo-jel in small amounts until completed. I had noticeable effects with Bold Base; increase in appetite, vascularity and pumps during cardio.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never injected anabolic steroids nor have I had any bloodwork done during administration of Transdermal AAS so I really do not have a valid comparison point. Based on what I've read in others' logs I do believe the absorption rate in most carriers is over hyped/estimated. I have used Penetrate, T-gel, and Phlo-jel ultra with quite a few penetration enhancers. I typically use a concentration of 10% as you are about to do. If I were to guess I would put it at ~20-30% based on the solubility of the chemical. From my experience I think the Test Base in phlo-jel with D-limonene was ~25% based on my physical response. I think the main issue will be the solubility of the Bold base.
I assumed as much, and just wanted to get some affirmation. I will dose on an estimated 30% and go from there.
I would rec'd adding the DMSO to the Bold Base, let it sit and then microwave for a few seconds and let it dissolve. Then add phlo-jel in small amounts until completed. I had noticeable effects with Bold Base; increase in appetite, vascularity and pumps during cardio.
I had been contemplating something of that nature. Intermittent hot water bath or micro. Allow it to sit overnight to disolve as much as possible and repeat before heating before compounding with PJU. It will be a no rush compounding project.

Thanks for the input :)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
The best area on the body for getting high transfer rates is the scrotum. Clinical data suggests that the scrotum easily achieves up to 50% transfer rate. Avoid applying a solution with a high concentration of dmso to the scrotum, however. It will not be comfortable. Avoid applying a solution containing a hormone that easily undergoes 5-alpha-reduction as well, as this enzyme is heavily concentrated in that area.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yeah that leaves Teabagging out of the question Ex. ;)

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I did a search and came up with this. Good read and something I want to do.
But step by step for the unimformed (me) how do you get the esters out?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I always obtained base powders. Check the molecular weight of chemical, if 300 or less you can still use it for transdermal.