4 years before and after

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
7D8EE4CF-D4E6-49F4-B3DD-CB8982496FBC.jpeg
hi all, my starting weight 4 years ago was 67kg at 5ft 9” and I’m now 96kg😃
I don’t cycle much anymore because it took me ages to get rid of gyno issues before, but I’m on trt and Just eating like a horse and go gym 6 days a week.
im happy at my weight now and don’t want to get any bigger.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t be shocked at all if you got more asss in the before stage 🤷‍♂️

Nice gains tho! You got huge!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 229229hi all, my starting weight 4 years ago was 67kg at 5ft 9” and I’m now 96kg😃
I don’t cycle much anymore because it took me ages to get rid of gyno issues before, but I’m on trt and Just eating like a horse and go gym 6 days a week.
im happy at my weight now and don’t want to get any bigger.
Before Cycling, Lifting, or both?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress! I am 5 9 myself, average weight of 180. However, I peaked at 198 and cut to 168 (lowest ever). At 168 I looked like Bruce Lee, but was not super strong. At 198 and was strong as an ox, but man I was slow lol. I've personally found 175 is perfect for me, still fast with a little size and low BF. When I was younger I could hold the same BF at 185-190, but those days are over lol.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Nice progress! I am 5 9 myself, average weight of 180. However, I peaked at 198 and cut to 168 (lowest ever). At 168 I looked like Bruce Lee, but was not super strong. At 198 and was strong as an ox, but man I was slow lol. I've personally found 175 is perfect for me, still fast with a little size and low BF. When I was younger I could hold the same BF at 185-190, but those days are over lol.
i am a little slower but I have body dysmorphia so think I’m skinny all the time but I’ve got to a point i need to stop getting bigger as my knees etc won’t be able to carry my weight, also got to think of my heart too as technically I’m about 4 stone overweight for my height lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been with the missus for 19 years and she prefers me now.
aint that crazy? I was around 8% bf when I met my wife and now that I'm double that I can tell she likes it like its all new again lol ;)

i am a little slower but I have body dysmorphia so think I’m skinny all the time but I’ve got to a point i need to stop getting bigger as my knees etc won’t be able to carry my weight, also got to think of my heart too as technically I’m about 4 stone overweight for my height lol
haha even when I was sub 10% with spider veins across my abs I was like 20+lbs "Overweight" by bmi standards lol.

solid work man, impressive run you've had.