4 weeks: Phera-Plex or Trans. Test Base?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
My brother and I are planning a short ~4 week cycle for the new year. Ive been researching the new legal anabolics, and pheraplex seems appealing.

While the convienience of an oral is tempting, Im a bit weary of it due to how new it is, its effects on lipids, hepatoxicity, etc.

Ive been considering other possibilities, and I thought TD test base @ 500mg/week (absorbed), along with an AI, might be a nice (and relatively safe) route to take.

1test/4AD is also an option, although we were both looking for something a little different. Leaner gains, specifically. Im not interested in gaining 20+lbs in 4 weeks anymore:)

Tren base, boldenone base are also available.

My brother's goal is to gain and retain 5-10 lean lbs. My goal is a recomp - a small gain or no change in weight and a 3% reduction in bodyfat, while gaining strength.

Planned PCT would be Nolva/Activate/Rebound and of course the full complement of secondary products to ensure a healthy and productive cycle.

Also considering GHRP, either Hexatropin or PGHT, for the full 8 weeks.

Our current stats:

Me:
6', 220lbs, 11%BF

My little bro:
5'11", 205lbs, 14%BF (and can out-squat me by 60lbs!)

We both have two 4 week 1test/4AD cycles under our belt, about a year or so apart. Its been about 14 months since the last cycle.

Any opinions or suggestions any of you have would be greatly apprecaited!

Thanks,
BV

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well BV for you I would recommend the test base dermal option. As for your younger brother I don't know how old he is but if he's of age the test base is the way to go esepecially if you want to switch up from 1test and 4ad. Why not stack 1test with test?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wish I had some 1test to stack with test. I'd also go with the test base. Im thinking of using some of my test b this spring when I am going to try and cut a little. Ive worked hard to get some good muscle on me this year and Ill be damned If I lose it trying to get to a point where it really shows. Test b dermal is actually fun I think (get phlojel for it). It kicks in INCREDIBLY fast, within 2 days I could feel it hitting me and it was a very nice feeling.

Check out my cycle of test base/bold base http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/30514-6week-dermal-oral-begins.html?highlight=6+week+dermal

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion, Jiminis. 1test/test would probably make for one heck of a combo, actually. Id be a bit concerned about hair loss, but Ive never experienced it on 1test/4AD using Spiro throughout the cycle.

What would you suggest for an on-cycle AI? Would TD 6-OXO be a good idea?

Little bro is 26, and strong as hell:) He's an ex-marine that works out with a bunch of crazy powerlifters and calls me everyday to rub it in how he puts up more weight than I do:D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for link snakebyte! Great info in that log.

Is phlogel any better than the BCD homebrew recipe? The absorption rate of the homebrew w/DMSO has got to be close to 35-40% That last cycle we did was off the chain, I gained over 30lbs in 4 weeks and kept 20. On 160mg 1test/200mg 4AD daily!! Same dose we ran the 1st time with BDC T1-PRO (ah back in the day) but it was MUCH stronger.

Alarmingly so, really. My BP shot up to 150/88 and my resting pulse was nearly 20BPM higher (80 instead of 60). No doubt due to all the water retention.

BV

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Absorption I believe is 40% or greater. What is really nice about it is you can have a very high concentration of your powder in it. You can get 150/200mg per ml with phlojel. When i used tgel I had to rub on 14mls a day or so which was a PAIN in the ass trying to find good spots for it. If I would have used phlojel I woulda rubbed on 5mls a day or so.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Oh, that is a huge benefit! I was practically bathing in the stuff before:)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just a bump here guys -

What would you recommened as an anti-e to run with the test base dermal? Would TD 6-OXO do the trick to keep cycle lean, or would something stronger like arimidex be in order? I wouldnt want to use a SERM on cycle , if I didnt have to.

BV

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga,

I realize this is a few months old but wanted to know if you ever went through with the transdermal test base cycle. If so I was hoping you could share your experience!

Did you you end up using the 6oxo TD and did it help?

How much did you gain and keep after PCT?

What was your PCT?

TIA ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just a bump here guys -

What would you recommened as an anti-e to run with the test base dermal? Would TD 6-OXO do the trick to keep cycle lean, or would something stronger like arimidex be in order? I wouldnt want to use a SERM on cycle , if I didnt have to.

BV
Nolva on hand in case of gyno.
Arimidex on hand in case of unbearable bloat. Use only eod as required. My experience with trans test has been bloat free. Just keep your diet clean and drink tons of water.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga,

I realize this is a few months old but wanted to know if you ever went through with the transdermal test base cycle. If so I was hoping you could share your experience!

Did you you end up using the 6oxo TD and did it help?

How much did you gain and keep after PCT?

What was your PCT?
Hey bearmeat,

I havent done the cycle yet, but plan too later this year. Ive resolved to getting down to 8%BF naturally before I go that route...its a self discipline thing really.

Percieved PCT will most likely be Clomid/Nolva/USPLabs PowerFULL and CissusRX. I need to research that more though.

Nolva on hand in case of gyno.
Arimidex on hand in case of unbearable bloat. Use only eod as required. My experience with trans test has been bloat free. Just keep your diet clean and drink tons of water.
Thanks for the info bpmartyr!! Yeah, I just want to keep the bloat down. I'd like to keep the gains as lean as possible.

BV