4 weeks on havoc + TST and cholesterol hasnt budged!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
before: 123mg/dL
current: 123mg/dL

also on test at a reasonably high dose + T4 100mcg + albuterol + some other stuff. diet is strictly whole grains and high protein, low and only good fats....no fish oil or red yeast rice or any of that.

just thought yall might like to know.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
before: 123mg/dL
current: 123mg/dL

also on test at a reasonably high dose + T4 100mcg + albuterol + some other stuff. diet is strictly whole grains and high protein, low and only good fats....no fish oil or red yeast rice or any of that.

just thought yall might like to know.
EXACTLY the same that is hard to believe good news for you tho.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY the same that is hard to believe good news for you tho.
the second round was using a home test kit...so there is some variability in reading the little bar...but it was at 19.5 which for this unit translates to 123.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
That is total cholesterol though. How is the HDL LDL values seperately? Could it be that HDL went down, and LDL went up, and you are still at 123?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is total cholesterol though. How is the HDL LDL values seperately? Could it be that HDL went down, and LDL went up, and you are still at 123?
I was just about to ask this same question ;) definitely a good catch. Your HDL to LDL ratios may be completely out of whack. When exactly did you take this test in relation to your cycle? (did I miss that somewhere?)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, HDL + LDL does not equal Total Cholesterol. other factors are involved.

the home kit doesnt check for anything but total.

last time i ran superdrol i had my total Chol taken and it was 185, with HDL around 30.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, HDL + LDL does not equal Total Cholesterol. other factors are involved.

the home kit doesnt check for anything but total.

last time i ran superdrol i had my total Chol taken and it was 185, with HDL around 30.
I HOPE you meant LDL around 30....

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Nope, Superdrol slams HDL pretty bad... :(

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
somebody's new to oral steroids!!! i'll given you three guesses.

:trout:
excuse me?... sigh I was talking about a different subject at the time, obviously you didn't catch that. sorry for speaking over your head :(

cgcrz8

Awards
Thyroid hormones lower total cholesterol via increase in metabolism..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
excuse me?... sigh I was talking about a different subject at the time, obviously you didn't catch that. sorry for speaking over your head :(
LOL, whatever you say kiddo. different subject? there is only one in this thread. please take your posturing, ego defense and face saving elsewhere.

no respect, these kids.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, whatever you say kiddo. different subject? there is only one in this thread. please take your posturing, ego defense and face saving elsewhere.

no respect, these kids.
Uh huh, sorry to invade on your nap time ;)
EDIT: and btw, I was talking about you using T3 with it... (just so ya know man... LMFAO it's all good though, these geriatrics, no brains)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I missed the whole T3 & superdrol/HDL of 30-relation conversation... :think:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
sameold, just curious, what is your reasoning for not using any red yeast rice type products?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sameold, just curious, what is your reasoning for not using any red yeast rice type products?
well, i used them before and they didnt do anything. this time, i just stuck with my high-fiber all whole grain diet (bumped up the carbs a bit for the cycle, of course) and it stayed low.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks for the reply. good to see that it's going so well, this definitely speaks well for havoc and tst