4 weeks Anabol 50 pulsing?

LegendaryCY

Awards
been reading Dr.D's thread on pulsing for days and was trying to find some info/opinions about pulsing anadrol. However, it seems like anadrol is rarely or very briefly mentioned in the 141 page thread and the thread is pretty much dead already so theres no way for me to reach him personally (hopefully he'll drop by here!).

So my plan is basically splitting a 50mg tab into 2, taking it once in the morn and once more in the noon an hour prior to my workout, every other day. Sums up to 4 times a week.

I lift 4x a week and do cardio (dragonboat and running) on the weekends.

Im planning to do it for around 4 weeks or so. Will that be long enough to make some lasting gains? I just need about 5kg or so. Also, will this cycle shut me down? (Got some liv52 to take during and after cycle and nolva for pct)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not worth it,run test

LegendaryCY

Awards
Not worth it,run test
Hey thanks for the reply! Well yea I would if I could but unfortunately anadrols are the only things I have access to right now. Had these pills for quite some time already in fact and its expiring soon (7 more months) so I was thinking of maybe just trying it out and that's why I've been searching for a safer approach...what do u mean by 'not worth it' anyway, cn u elaborate a little? Thanks!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Maybe run some Andro for 6-8 weeks and use the anadrol the first four weeks..You WILL need proper pct (serm),you will gain alot and lose it all with an anadrol only cycle

LegendaryCY

Awards
Maybe run some Andro for 6-8 weeks and use the anadrol the first four weeks..You WILL need proper pct (serm),you will gain alot and lose it all with an anadrol only cycle
I see...alright then. Thanks!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pulsing anadrol solo without test for up to 8 weeks can be pretty freakin effective and minimize some of the GI side effects. I'd go for it. Pulsing is pretty freakin used on many AAS forums. Expect some crazy strength gains, a decent amount of water retention and watch your nipples.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Running 1-andro, like LG-Sciences 1-Andro at 200mg throughout would make an awesome stack imo for a base.

LegendaryCY

Awards
Pulsing anadrol solo without test for up to 8 weeks can be pretty freakin effective and minimize some of the GI side effects. I'd go for it. Pulsing is pretty freakin used on many AAS forums. Expect some crazy strength gains, a decent amount of water retention and watch your nipples.
By effective, are u talking about reducing sides, avoiding shut down and retaining gains post-cycle or just the amount of weight put on while reducing sides?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By effective, are u talking about reducing sides, avoiding shut down and retaining gains post-cycle or just the amount of weight put on while reducing sides?
By effective, I mean good strength gains.. move more weight = muscle gain. Also, less GI issues.

Regardless, alot of weight will be water so you will loose a ton of weight.

20lb gain, if you retain 3 pounds, 3 pounds of solid muscle is pretty freakin legit.

LegendaryCY

Awards
By effective, I mean good strength gains.. move more weight = muscle gain. Also, less GI issues.

Regardless, alot of weight will be water so you will loose a ton of weight.

20lb gain, if you retain 3 pounds, 3 pounds of solid muscle is pretty freakin legit.
Haha yea been noticing the strength gains on my 3rd week now. The usual weight that i struggle with are feeling like feathers now. By the way, how long more can I run it for without complete shutdown of hpta? Im doing 50g every othet day at 11am

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haha yea been noticing the strength gains on my 3rd week now. The usual weight that i struggle with are feeling like feathers now. By the way, how long more can I run it for without complete shutdown of hpta? Im doing 50g every othet day at 11am
No clue.. the last thing on my mind is worrying about shutdown.. i just assume its going to happen and im going to run a pct.