4 Rules we Broke in our Quest to Build the Perfect PRE...Beta Testers Wanted!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In our quest to engineer the PERFECT Preworkout, we had to break some rules and go against the traditional modus operandi.

Let's face it, preworkouts are a dime-a-dozen, but in a marketplace crowded by an abundance of mediocre products, the only distinction between any of them is the marketing hype. All play by the same set of rules established for one main objective...MAXIMUM PROFIT. At PNI, our main mission is "Performance Over Profits". What does that mean? Simple, we put quality and excellence before the pursuit of profits. Sometimes that means making sacrifices in margin to produce the best designed supplements that deliver real world results.

And in our pursuit, we're proud to introduce...PRODIGY, our perfect preworkout!

The 4 Rules other's play by (and we had to BREAK)

1. Hide under-dosed ingredients with a Proprietary Blend
Prop blends allows a company to hide how little they actually put into the product, this is called "Pixie Dusting". PRODIGY will have a fully disclosed label with each ingredient and the amount of each ingredient.

2. Use marketing buzzwords to conceal inferior qualities of the product and portray them as strengths.
Does your PRE use marketing terms like: "Ultra Concentrate", "Micro Dose", or "Extreme Potency"? This could be hiding the fact that there is little to virtually none of the active ingredients and mostly inexpensive stimulants that only require a few milligrams. PRODIGY contains full doses of performance yielding ingredients. Take a look at our scoop vs. their's!

prodigy_cooks.jpg

3. Keep your cost of goods (COG) under $5.
Most of the "mainstream" brand preworkouts cost as little as $5 or less to produce. This gives them the advertising budget for the fancy magazine ads, big glitzy booths at trade shows, oh...yeah, and the Lambo the CEO drives around and posting on social media. Our COG's are up to as much as what these other brands sell for, but we sacrifice the margins to make PRODIGY both effective and affordable.

4. Keep It Simple (and sell to the) Stupid.
Don't "over engineer" your products. Put in the bare essentials and sell them add-on's to compensate for its inadequacies. NOT US...PRODIGY is the most comprehensively formulated PRE on the market, and covers all your bases. It contains fully dosed ingredients and is the equivalent of buying all these in 1 product:
  • Focus/Nootropic supplement
  • Hemodilator/Pump supplement
  • Energy/Endurance supplement
  • Fat burning supplement
  • Creatine supplement
A look at what's Under the Hood of the new PRODIGY

prodigy_profileA.png

Now, this is where WE need YOUR help! We're looking for 10 dedicated testers who will be diligent in logging PRODIGY for 14 doses and providing valuable feedback for us and the members of AM. Do you have what it takes to consistently log and provide unbiased feedback? If so, post your submission in this thread and we will select 10 users to try out this amazing GAME CHANGING preworkout.

Who we're looking for:
1. Must be 18 or older
2. Male - we've got something special for the ladies :flirt:
3. No sensitivities or health conditions that prevent you from taking stimulants
4. Workout 3-4 days per week (minimum)
5. Willing to log consistently for 14 doses

prodigy_pyramid.jpg

Last edited:
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually looking at the stuff in the background. Fucoxanthin...

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this. Im always down to try a new preworkout and ill give honest feedback. Im 26 years old and i dont have any sensitivities or health conditions. I workout 6 days a week. I already log all my workouts on here and have no trouble logging every training session. Thanks for your consideration :)

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been testing this myself for awhile now and you don't want to miss this opportunity! Super clean energy with a ridiculous pump is what you will get! One of the most complete pre's on the market!

I'm actually looking at the stuff in the background. Fucoxanthin...
Most of the expensive/rare raws are kept right there.

Jdecg31

Awards
I'm with it 32 male workout 5 times we week. No issues with stimulants and I'm willing to log with everything.

Jlester379

Jlester379

Awards
Count me in. 37 year old male, work out 5 times per week, no sensitivities, and willing to log everything.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. 26yo, no problems with your requirements.
Only thing is that cycling season is starting. Right now 4-6 training days a week but only 1-2 are weight training (plus some sets after most cycling sessions). If selected, I'm willing to try it out in competition too (both criteriums and longer 2hour races).

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
About to start logging another pre once it arrives...will this be ran again in the future? Definitely interested.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sparks, we may have some other opportunities down the road.

BUT for now...

Last days to enter to log the new Prodigy!!! We will select the testers this weekend. If you're interested this is your last opportunity, so register today!

Fully dosed synergistic ingredients
Extremely targeted focus blend
Powerful hardener and pump catalyst
Strength and recovery
Smooth clean energy with ZERO crash
The "FEEL GOOD" all-in-one preworkout

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Thanks for the reply, stryder. Doubt you'll want to wait for my current log to be over since it is beta testing, but if you're willing to I can throw an app up in a bit.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm game to try this for 14 doses. There are a couple of ingredients I've never used before. I've also never beta-tested before. Sounds exciting!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Testers have been selected and will PM you shortly!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep drooling over that profile. This is going to be good!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my mystery tub! Hmmm...smells like grape? I have a physical on Friday so will it be a problem if I don't start dosing until Saturday or Monday? I just don't want to throw something new in there that might skew my checkup?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No prob you can just start this weekend.

And yes, grape...more like a grape Sweet Tart!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday. Ill be starting my log tonight after i hit the gym